Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I think this question is very easy to resolve. Socratic disagreement is not unpleasant and still IS very arguementative ( in the true meaning of this word).

Socrates allowed for:
Total Disagreement
People bringing up their own topics
People agreeing and then changing their mind and vice versa.
Humour

But with manners. thus:
No threats.
No name calling:
No "well I heard...." gossip without factual backup.

We now live in a country that has turmed human individual & public need of necessities (food, medical, housing, & employment) into a very Nasty Form of Cage Fighting, for which this country takes NO responsibility....so rudeness and disgusting behaviour is even put on You Tube and so on.....And I sympatghize with all who want to discuss interesting topics and don't want to be ranked down, hounded, lied about, or anything else.

GOOD MANNERS & THE PURSUIT FOR TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE, & UNDERSTANDING DO NOT MUTUALLY CONFLICT EVER.

I really don't want to discuss Plato & the NAture of Truth with someone who calls me a MF or cleverly misquotes anything that I have written. Truth and Camraderie are not at risk here, and I believe that insisting on good manners can only make things better. If anyone challenges with "What are good manners?"...and so on...well then, read Miss Manners book it is the "Robert's Rules of Order" for manners.

Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I think this question is very easy to resolve. Socratic disagreement is not unpleasant and still IS very arguementative ( in the true meaning of this word).

Socrates allowed for:
Total Disagreement
People bringing up their own topics
People agreeing and then changing their mind and vice versa.
Humour

But with manners. thus:
No threats.
No name calling:
No "well I heard...." gossip without factual backup.

We now live in a country that has turmed human individual & public need of necessities (food, medical, housing, & employment) into a very Nasty Form of Cage Fighting, for which this country takes NO responsibility....so rudeness and disgusting behaviour is even put on You Tube and so on.....And I sympatghize with all who want to discuss interesting topics and don't want to be ranked down, hounded, lied about, or anything else.

GOOD MANNERS & THE PURSUIT FOR TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE, & UNDERSTANDING DO NOT MUTUALLY CONFLICT EVER.

I really don't want to discuss Plato & the NAture of Truth with someone who calls me a MF or cleverly misquotes anything that I have written. Truth and Camraderie are not at risk here, and I believe that insisting on good manners can only make things better. If anyone challenges with "What are good manners?"...and so on...well then, read Miss Manners book it is the "Robert's Rules of Order" for manners.

Caiyros
My sentiment exactly!!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It's not simply about disagreements. Disagreements happen all the time.

Right now, it's the fact of ridiculousness and major drama and etc being brought over. When that kind of sh*t dominates the forum, a lot of good discussions go overshadowed --and not necessarily because people have an inability to deal with it, but because it's continuously spreading unless someone points out how useless it is here and stands firm in combatting it (a lot of the issues have nothing to do with the focus of this forum).

I personally wouldn't say it's an overwhelming positivity we need, or sunshine disposition to beam through.
Really, I think we need a kick in the ass. Hey, if this thread can administer that in it's way then I'm all for it.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:It's not simply about disagreements. Disagreements happen all the time.

Right now, it's the fact of ridiculousness and major drama and etc being brought over. When that kind of sh*t dominates the forum, a lot of good discussions go overshadowed --and not necessarily because people have an inability to deal with it, but because it's continuously spreading unless someone points out how useless it is here and stands firm in combatting it (a lot of the issues have nothing to do with the focus of this forum).

I personally wouldn't say it's an overwhelming positivity we need, or sunshine disposition to beam through.
Really, I think we need a kick in the ass. Hey, if this thread can administer that in it's way then I'm all for it.
its that, and merely this....
creepyhollows wrote:I have to agree. I'm getting to a point of saying if you can't come in here & be respectful & be kind and courteous, there's plenty other forums out there who will welcome the arguments & drama, but this isn't the forum.
don't read the words but feel the emotion. because what i felt (and this may just be me) is that mags is TIRED of this. tired of having to put out forest fires all the time because of unnecessary drama. isn't she and ash busy enough without having to re-enforce, and reiterating the rules that we should be following anyways?

as i stated on someone's blog. i resurected this because i know i was getting tired of the BS that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this forum. i'm not on those forums, so i don't want to hear about the fights going on in those forums. i don't like seeing people fight, its a waste of energy that could be used for something (ANYTHING) else. so do we continue with the negative undertones that is sucking the fun out of this forum? or do we try to lift this forum back up to where people are happy to answer questions and share experiences (good or bad), and new members get a chance to meet us for the nice, sincere people that we all can truly be?
just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:It's not simply about disagreements. Disagreements happen all the time.

Also as stated in the poem I posted a few days ago on this thread, we need Wonderful Sunlight (RA) but also Wonderful Darklight.
(AMUN)

C-
Occult Metaphysical
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm on board. I think that if we all just take a step back before posting and ask our self if this is something that I'd like being said to me? Plus not needing to have the last word, agreeing to disagree in peace. :rainbow:
bunnylight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: cannot choose
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae or dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ana two moons
Zodiac:

I will happily join in! :drama: :rainbow: :thankyou: :clap:
love and light.....[/color]
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

THE ISSUE IS NOT AGREEMENT OR DISAGREEMENT
THE ISSUE IS NOT "iS IT ALRIGHT FOR AN ONGOING ARGUMENT TO BE ONGOING?"

THESE 2 ISSUES ARE FINE AND HELPFUL (FROM SCIENTIFC THINKING TO PERSONALIZED THINKING).

THE ISSUE IS POLITENESS. PERIOD

EXAMPLE: (I SAY): I like Oysters, Clams, Shrinp, and mussles....I hate sushi. Its simply disgusting to my palate. (direct & polite)

or (I SAY): You blanketty-blank, idiotic @#**$+@@X&&##@, you are an A$$ whole for eating sushi, you dumb MF (direct & impolite)

Its really amazingly simple to understand.

C-
Occult Metaphysical
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote: EXAMPLE: (I SAY): I like Oysters, Clams, Shrinp, and mussles....I hate sushi. Its simply disgusting to my palate. (direct & polite)
Sir Caiyros, I too like the sea morsels you've outlined. Seafood is amazing.
In contrast with your finding, I myself enjoy sushi --but respect your opinion, as it's clearly not for everyone (and for others an acquired taste).

*bows*
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

awwww this is so beautiful and insightful