Omg I just saw my gargoyle!

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Wow. That's quite amazing, GeenaCurls!! I'm jealous! My Gargoyles are SO quiet I don't even know they're here. I've heard one of them purr, but that was months ago...and nothing since. :wtf:
'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

oh wowww! that's just awesome! I'm so excited just from reading about your experience. Keep us updated about him when his vessel eventually arrives.
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Well my custom arrived, but I don't think it's her. Maybe it's the SRA that's on it's way. This gargoyle feels quite different than the first one I saw, is the wrong color and is waay more chatty. This custom garg is very easy to connect with btw. The SRA should be here soon I hope because it was ordered some time ago. :) It's crazy how some spirits pop right out of the mailbox talking and others you don't hear peep from for more than a year. This one came in a good size stone and when I hold it, it vibrates like crazy. Sometimes though, I get mad action the first few days they are here and then it's lightens up, but so far, this Gargoyle instantly made herself known before I even did the connection ritual.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I am so happy for you. Also so happy someone else has seen theirs that looks like mine did when he first showed up. Also mine did also come in different colors. I thought they would be the same. Be on the hear out for the clicking of their nails. I hear mine all the time on my roof right above my bedroom window which is their station to protect. They have to share with my blacks. lol Yaaaahhhh for gargys.
Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
ifrit2025
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

wow amazing the same thing happend with me but it was with my black dragon.
Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Yayyy for gargoyles.. ::gargoyle::

Im so happy you got to see him. :)

I do not have one yet. But i have done my research and talked to others about them. I really want one. Maybe in few weeks.

Keep sharing your stories with him.. :thumbup:
YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

GeenaCurls wrote: Sometimes though, I get mad action the first few days they are here and then it's lightens up, but so far, this Gargoyle instantly made herself known before I even did the connection ritual.
What Connection Ritual?

For the past two months there have been some strange happenings around me. The paint peeled off the ceiling of where I like to sit and watch TV. No explanation since there isn't water or any damage just pleeled off to reveal clean plaster. Laundry hamper lid which snaps on popped off and launched a few feet. Sheet music flew off the piano. Strange vibrations on my thigh. Then the strangest of all I ordered a spirit.

So as someone who owns spirits I would like to ask, "Is my past couple of months commom"?
A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have three gargoyles and the smaller of the two boys showed himself a couple of weeks ago. As I was walking in from outside, I glanced up and there he was just crouched at the edge of the roof looking down at me. He has big brown eyes (I could see the whites of his eyes), and a sweet, curious look on his face like "Whatcha doin'?". I didn't register it immediately and kept walking. Then I took a step back to look up at where I'd seen him and he was gone.

He's the first to show himself like he's really here, fully solid and in living color. I've had two full-body, shadow apparitions from others, but they usually show up as shades and shadow movement at the corner of my eyes. It was really exciting!
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Congrats, Zelda! what a nice experience ! :thumbup:
Greetings,Tasha
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Lycan and I both got to see my gargy lastnight as we lie in bed. It was amazing!!! Truly something T himself should be proud of, for he gave us a show for a good 5 minutes. Both of us watching in amazement as he flew in and out of the bedroom, up the stairs causing the baby gate at the top to hit against the brackets that support it to the wall and back in the bedroom. Swooping down toward us but going straight over and toward our heads. I said to Lycan "are you SEEING this" and he'd be like "yep! he just went back out the door" and sure enough, I'd just seen him head back out the bedroom door. That was lastnight. His vessel showed up in the mail today :) He's being spoiled already lol Can't wait to get to know him inside and out!
~Para

Return to “Gargoyle”