experiment with the iOvulis iPhone app Feb 24,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Raexis wrote:I want to try these apps so badly, but I don't have the right kind of phone.

Maybe someday. xD
well, I am one who when I get my mind set on something, i won't rest until I get my way!
but, it worked out in the end, as now my monthly cell phone bill will be $30 cheaper/month.
but i did have to pay $95 to cancel the old 4 year contract with the same compnay, and get a new one, but better rate

so cost me $145 total to do this...still cheaper than an actual Ovilus though! :thumbup:

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

FeyLady68 wrote:Ooh, I haven't heard about PhantmRadar, I'll have to check that out. Ghost Radar is worth the purchase price I think, although kind of like iOvilus it doesn't always make sense but I've had some amazing hits with both anyway.
The night I got my Cambion, who is a kidder, I had the Ghost Radar on, it was all charged up, and hadn't said ANYTHING all night, untill I was complaining about my homework. I had my backpack open, and I had geometry in there. After I was done complaining, it said in the quickest sequence I've ever heard it say anything, "forget" "mathematics". XD

I was like, "Dude, I wish I could."

:crazy:

NARU
~She/Her~

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote: The night I got my Cambion, who is a kidder, I had the Ghost Radar on, it was all charged up, and hadn't said ANYTHING all night, untill I was complaining about my homework. I had my backpack open, and I had geometry in there. After I was done complaining, it said in the quickest sequence I've ever heard it say anything, "forget" "mathematics". XD

:lol: that is awesome! :thumbup: i am still undecided about ghost radar though... but sometimes, it does say things that make sense to what I am doing at the moment

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:
NaruFoxy wrote: The night I got my Cambion, who is a kidder, I had the Ghost Radar on, it was all charged up, and hadn't said ANYTHING all night, untill I was complaining about my homework. I had my backpack open, and I had geometry in there. After I was done complaining, it said in the quickest sequence I've ever heard it say anything, "forget" "mathematics". XD

:lol: that is awesome! :thumbup: i am still undecided about ghost radar though... but sometimes, it does say things that make sense to what I am doing at the moment
Yeah, if you have it set on "speak during warm up", it will talk quite alot all throughout the time it takes untill the red button is lit up, and some people might interpret that as a "ghost" or "spirit" talking, but it's really just the app, and it says random junk during that period of time.

And, even after it warms up, it sometimes says some random stuff, but not as much, or as frequently as it would during the warm up. And, occassionally, like that night, you get stuff that pertains to what you're doing and actually makes sense.

So, for the most part, I take the Ghost Radar with a pinch of salt. I have no doubt that our spirits could actually utilize the radar, but I don't think that's the case everytime it talks.

But, yeah, I laughed when I heard that. It was perfect. X3 He's so silly. :silly:

NARU
~She/Her~

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote:
Yeah, if you have it set on "speak during warm up", it will talk quite alot all throughout the time it takes untill the red button is lit up, and some people might interpret that as a "ghost" or "spirit" talking, but it's really just the app, and it says random junk during that period of time.

And, even after it warms up, it sometimes says some random stuff, but not as much, or as frequently as it would during the warm up. And, occassionally, like that night, you get stuff that pertains to what you're doing and actually makes sense.

So, for the most part, I take the Ghost Radar with a pinch of salt. I have no doubt that our spirits could actually utilize the radar, but I don't think that's the case everytime it talks.

But, yeah, I laughed when I heard that. It was perfect. X3 He's so silly. :silly:
yes, true true! for example, mine is on right now, and fully warmed up, and i was just listening to a mantra, and it started speaking (but still isn;t making much sense) :lol:
i just wish the iOvilus had a way to forward the words to email. i rarely use it because it doesn't have that option

bigbear1729
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I personally like Ghost Radar over the other program. Like others have said, that iOvolus will chatter quite a bit if you move it, I had mine going for quite a while while I shook my iPhone. When my arm got tired of shaking, the thing quieted down quite a bit.

As far as Ghost Radar, I've had better luck. After reading another thread about the program, (or maybe it was this one, I don't remember), I started playing around with it. I had tried to use a transmutating bag from Lisa to move my Hellhound from one vessel to another, from a stone to a ring. After I did the ritual, I put on the ring, but didn't really feel anything, so I was doubting the process. In frustration, I kinda lashed out and said that I wished I could hear my spirits, communication would be so much easier. That way, I'd be able to know if the transmutation worked. I then asked my HH to give me a sign if he was in the ring or the stone, and sure enough, I got one! The first word that came? STONE!!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

bigbear1729 wrote:I personally like Ghost Radar over the other program. Like others have said, that iOvolus will chatter quite a bit if you move it, I had mine going for quite a while while I shook my iPhone. When my arm got tired of shaking, the thing quieted down quite a bit.

As far as Ghost Radar, I've had better luck. After reading another thread about the program, (or maybe it was this one, I don't remember), I started playing around with it. I had tried to use a transmutating bag from Lisa to move my Hellhound from one vessel to another, from a stone to a ring. After I did the ritual, I put on the ring, but didn't really feel anything, so I was doubting the process. In frustration, I kinda lashed out and said that I wished I could hear my spirits, communication would be so much easier. That way, I'd be able to know if the transmutation worked. I then asked my HH to give me a sign if he was in the ring or the stone, and sure enough, I got one! The first word that came? STONE!!
I just wish i could be decided once and for all whether i do find it to be legit or not. the paranormal investigator in me keeps debunking it! ::facepalm:: as i said somehwere, maybe not this post of mine, but perhaps another...I like my ghostbox more than all others, but that is nothing to do with phone apps. :lol:
thing is, with the iOvilus, in the insturctions, it does say to wander around with it while using it. ::facepalm::
i guess don't SHAKE it, but it is for using during investigations....although i haven't gone investigating since 2008, sadly.
regardless, I do enjoy using these apps, as they sure are entertaining

bigbear1729
new here
new here

dilvsy wrote: I just wish i could be decided once and for all whether i do find it to be legit or not. the paranormal investigator in me keeps debunking it! ::facepalm:: as i said somehwere, maybe not this post of mine, but perhaps another...I like my ghostbox more than all others, but that is nothing to do with phone apps. :lol:
thing is, with the iOvilus, in the insturctions, it does say to wander around with it while using it. ::facepalm::
i guess don't SHAKE it, but it is for using during investigations....although i haven't gone investigating since 2008, sadly.
regardless, I do enjoy using these apps, as they sure are entertaining
I completely agree, the entertainment value is priceless on things like these. I take it with a grain of salt, maybe it does work, and maybe it doesn't. Sometimes it's spot on though, and it just blows my mind.

I've tried taking the GR to spots that I knew had some energy, but in all honesty, I couldn't tell you one way or the other. For those familiar with the Chicagoland area, I brought it to Resurrection Cemetery, the home of Resurrection Mary, and GR was quiet for the most part, nothing noteworthy went on. As soon as the weather gets better, I think I'm going to try Bachelors Grove Cemetery, that should be one of the ultimate proving grounds there!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

bigbear1729 wrote:I completely agree, the entertainment value is priceless on things like these. I take it with a grain of salt, maybe it does work, and maybe it doesn't. Sometimes it's spot on though, and it just blows my mind.

I've tried taking the GR to spots that I knew had some energy, but in all honesty, I couldn't tell you one way or the other. For those familiar with the Chicagoland area, I brought it to Resurrection Cemetery, the home of Resurrection Mary, and GR was quiet for the most part, nothing noteworthy went on. As soon as the weather gets better, I think I'm going to try Bachelors Grove Cemetery, that should be one of the ultimate proving grounds there!
I am from Toronto, so haven't heard of those places...but am jealous now!
I miss investigating...GRRRRR. I do hope you share with the forum if and when you do go, and using the radar too!
I had it on while watching Krull yesterday afternoon, and during a few scenes, the radar went off and seemed to say things that fit with what was happening in the movie.

the words said were:
availabe, covnersation, enough, transportation, exclaimed

the words after that made no sense...see what i mean? ::facepalm:: apparently the iOvilus has a more extensive vocabulary.
now, if only they could tweak it so we could email the words spoken to ourselves!

bigbear1729
new here
new here

dilvsy wrote: I am from Toronto, so haven't heard of those places...but am jealous now!
I miss investigating...GRRRRR. I do hope you share with the forum if and when you do go, and using the radar too!
I had it on while watching Krull yesterday afternoon, and during a few scenes, the radar went off and seemed to say things that fit with what was happening in the movie.

the words said were:
availabe, covnersation, enough, transportation, exclaimed

the words after that made no sense...see what i mean? ::facepalm:: apparently the iOvilus has a more extensive vocabulary.
now, if only they could tweak it so we could email the words spoken to ourselves!
You haven't heard of Bachelors Grove Cemetery? It's supposedly one of the most haunted cemeteries around. Here's a little info about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor%2 ... e_Cemetery
http://www.bachelorsgrove.com/index.php
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/

I've been there a couple of times, but never really had a personal experience there. The most I got was a feeling of being watched. But now that I've started keeping spirits, I'm going to go back to see if maybe I can get something, either a pic or EVP, something!

And Resurrection Cemetery is best known for Resurrection Mary, a hitchhiking spirit. Here is a little info on that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_Mary

Next time I go by there, I'll have to get a picture of the bars on the front gate. As legend has it, either Mary, or another entity came up to the gate, and grabbed two of the bars. When the entity left, there was finger marks in the iron bars! The cemetery cut the bars out, and sent them to a metal shop to be fixed, and when it was done, they put the bars back into the gate. To this day, every time they try to paint that section of the bars, the paint never sticks.

Return to “Items”