New Book on the Djinn

Resources and links to information on djinn.
richard t
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

brotony101 wrote:
richard t wrote:hi, i'm new here. and i read your thread. and read the book that you mentioned. however if anybody is interested i found another book entitled Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar. it too treats the subject of djinn with caution. however it does have info on all the legends of djinn throughout the middle east. as well as look in the myths of gods and goddesses such as Lilith. and how they maybe connected to the Djinn.
Thanks Richard! Will have to check that book out. Sounds fascinating. :genie:
your welcome! :thumbup:

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
DeepBlueSea
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 135
Spelled Number: 178
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks Richard. I am definitely getting this from Amazon.. looks like it will make a very interesting read. :dancing:

richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DeepBlueSea wrote:Thanks Richard. I am definitely getting this from Amazon.. looks like it will make a very interesting read. :dancing:
your welcome. it should be on amazon. that's where i got the book at. :thumbup:

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
MsSolarFelineAU
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I found Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar (Hardback) from bookdepository.com (FREEEE shipping to the land of Oz [AND Worldwide!! Woot]) http://www.bookdepository.com/Legends-F ... 1845119935 for $28.21! ::bop:: Woo HOO!!

Thankyou richard t!

We are all on our own Karmic path, at our own vibrational frequency.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

^^i have this book. ( Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar ) it sits on my bookshelf and i am itching to open it up.

has anyone here read it yet? reviews?

cheerz,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

thanks for your greetings!

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I just visited the book's website and read a bunch of comments from people who clearly don't know a thing about the metaphysical/paranormal world... basing anything spirit related to be djinn phenomena and hence making wild extrapolations...

Yes, they are creatures of duality but so are we.

Has anyone finished this book? What are your final thoughts? Brotony? Personally, it looks like a load of crapola to me.. way too sensationalized, though there are grains of truth to be found, why support such sensationalism in the first place?

richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:I just visited the book's website and read a bunch of comments from people who clearly don't know a thing about the metaphysical/paranormal world... basing anything spirit related to be djinn phenomena and hence making wild extrapolations...

Yes, they are creatures of duality but so are we.

Has anyone finished this book? What are your final thoughts? Brotony? Personally, it looks like a load of crapola to me.. way too sensationalized, though there are grains of truth to be found, why support such sensationalism in the first place?
i've read those books. and i have to agree with you. there is more to the djinn than meets the eye!

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Oopsies...sorry Terror. I missed your post somehow.

Actually, I think the book has good information. The openness that was stated several times is that there is thought to be benevolent Djinn as well as dangerous and malevolent ones, which was refreshing, considering it didn't portray them only one way. Was was quite amiss is that a lot of negative paranormal activity traditions (such as alien abductions and fairy kidnappings of humans) which were explained to be possible Djinn activity in disguise without much statement that there could ALSO be the other races besides the Djinn.

Rosemary has several books on other races, but I haven't read them to know if she believes in them or is just rehashing the same laundry in a new book as authors tend to do.

I think it is well worth the read...along WITH the commentary of your own trusted Djinn and other spirits. They have the full truth...we're still just awakening from an ancient dream that denies the possibilities of a universe teeming with intelligent life which mirrors all the varied life on this one small planet.

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
noctuavenatora
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Owl
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yes, seems to be a good book. All information is welcome and we can ask them to see it is true.

I found the first chapter.

http://pt.scribd.com/doc/36666913/Legen ... o-Zanzibar

*I am blessed to have my spirits*

Return to “Djinn Information”