New Book on the Djinn

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Random but do you have a past life connection with your Djinn? Have you ever thought to ask?
I'm pretty sure I do in some way, it came up more then once, but I do not 100% believe it as I cannot verify it, and I question how Jinns themselves can know/suspect they shared a past life with a human due to their incredibly long span of life. They cant possibly know for sure or even see our spirit as they are not a completely transcendental class of being.
Also this book claims that there is a faction of the Djinn wanting to take back earth as they see themselves as the superior race. However why would they want this earth? And does that extend to this 3rd dimension? It just doesnt make sense.
I have never heard of this motive. I cant really picture it being primary for the collective jinn intent. "Take Earth Back" from what? Their world like our own, two worlds revolving around the same sun. We have always been side by side.
Do you know is possession dangerous? I have heard it is something Djinn would like. If it wouldnt hurt me psychologically/physiologically short term and/or long term I guess Ive been considering allowing my Djinn to do so for a controlled, small period of time.
Is this is dumb idea? I mean you are correct in assuming a cautious position, but idk I just hope they are benefiting enough from being with me. I ask a lot from them, and they always deliver, flawlessly.
It's not a "dumb" idea, but it is not something to do or allow "just for fun" or "Experimentation". Possession..Is very very dangerous. I have been possessed and the djinn never even intended to cause harm. It's a Bound side effect that it really does affect your perspective and processing algorithms, and the energies can residually remain in your psyche for a long period of time or even permanently. It's been 2 years now and I am still recovering from my Djinn Dilemma long story short. Try not to get "persuaded" too much into entertaining those thoughts in my opinion.
One more thing. You seem to have in depth conversations with them. Is it through the pendulum or meditation/dream trances?
I had my Djinnia directly binded to my Soul and Physical Body. So our communication was quite direct and profound. Before That it was just simple meditation,telepathy, divination, and with medium friends she would talk to them and deliver the messages to me. Always accurate.
Also, about loving us perhaps too strongly and that going agaisnt our greater good, that seems so human to me! lol
Wow it's really fascinating. What if you have specified that everything one wishes for be executed with the person's highest good in mind? Idk I definitely am not trying to outsmart the system so to speak lol but I want my Djinn affection, and them wanting my highest good simultaneously. To me the two seemed to go hand in hand but I suppose that is a human way of looking at it.

With some Djinn I'd imagine it being like a business partnership, but as of right now the Djinn I have I feel very fond of.
*sigh* It's times like these when being human sucks
If your relationship with him is "Like That" then I know how you feel. As someone who was once in your position the only advice I can give you is have no expectations, and don't always try to see things solely from your standpoint. Nothing is Perfect.

One thing I learned is Djinn Love can get out of control, and it's no exaggeration, but besides that I know it's a wonderful feeling in the beginning.

Just Be careful, not only for yourself but any potential future spouse. (Also I hope i dont come off as trying to induce fear. I Highly Respect the Jinn because I know of their capabilities)

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Hmm even though they aren't completely transcendental with their multidimensional perspective free of the constrains of time and space I'd imagine it wouldnt be too hard to keep track of a human's soul as it incarnates multiple times if they wanted to.

I feel this "love" with my female, not romantically but like a mother or a guide or something. but the dangers of love are the same I suppose, no matter the intention. I havent engaged them sexually at all, does sex influence the relationship on their side at all? I get the sense that they wouldnt be into that though. Ive heard that all Djinn are "down" for it (lol) do they feed off of the sexual energy similar to incubi/succubi or do they feel pleasure? Why do they engage in sex with humans at all?

Yea, I thought it sounded sort of stupid, just a way to hype up fear to make the book more "interesting." According to the Koran they had reign over earth before us, then god put mankind here and them in a higher dimension. Assuming this is true, is it possible there are Djinnthat have such an agenda? Perhaps, but I doubt it.

Yes, I haven't felt any problems so far but I had an unbound incubus that caused me and my bf a lot of problems, so I'm definitely aware of the need for caution when it comes to romantic or sexual relationships with spirits/entities.

Yes, you've made me reconsider. I'll be open minded, cautious, and not have expectations. When you were possessed did you give consent?
Sometimes I question if maybe my Djinn subtly implant the notion of wanting to do that...? I don't know, maybe it's just me and I don't want to blame them but the possibility is there. When you say "bound" you mean bound to your soul? And that is specially requested correct?
Last edited by Lady Elisa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ugh sorry random but how do I quote specific parts of your post? im a ::noob::

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hmm even though they aren't completely transcendental with their multidimensional perspective free of the constrains of time and space I'd imagine it wouldnt be too hard to keep track of a human's soul as it incarnates multiple times if they wanted to.

Hmmm. I dont think having a wider scope of the subtle realitys makes them all knowing. A deity perhaps, but the Jinn are far from Divine. Most as I see it, do not reside solely in the astral but are in the Etheric Plane of Existence. It is somewhat an extension or reflection of the physical world. They may have different universal natural laws from our own, but they still abide to theirs they do grow old and die after all, and when they manifest in our world they have to abide by ours. There are some Jinn that dont even believe in Life After Death after all.(Under the Islamic Model.)

I feel this "love" with my female, not romantically but like a mother or a guide or something. but the dangers of love are the same I suppose, no matter the intention. I havent engaged them sexually at all, does sex influence the relationship on their side at all? I get the sense that they wouldnt be into that though. Ive heard that all Djinn are "down" for it (lol) do they feed off of the sexual energy similar to incubi/succubi or do they feel pleasure? Why do they engage in sex with humans at all?
Heh. Well if you ask some people a Succubi/Incubus can be a type of Jinn on it's own. All Jinns have the abilitys to drain and siphon on energy. It can be life force, natural, or sexual energy. A succubus main focus is intimacy, but a Jinn of course is capable of doing the same thing with it's own intent. It's an individual thing though, some Jinns are disgusted by humans, some see potential to fall in love on their own wills interacially. But that is their own politics.
Yea, I thought it sounded sort of stupid, just a way to hype up fear to make the book more "interesting." According to the Koran they had reign over earth before us, then god put mankind here and them in a higher dimension. Assuming this is true, is it possible there are Djinnthat have such an agenda? Perhaps, but I doubt it.
It could be true but I would take it with a grain as well. We have always been seperated however I believe. Angels are beings made of Light Substance. Metaphorically, humans are made of clay and earth which represents the physical. Jinns made of fire makes them elemental. Wind substance. Unseen and Hidden. It's common sense there are just some natural boundaries that can never be broken, which makes the whole Djinn taking over the Earth Propaganda sound silly. Them subtly influencing people and bending their wills? Much more likely but less noticeable and impossible to prove.
Yes, you've made me reconsider. I'll be open minded, cautious, and not have expectations. When you were possessed did you give consent?
Sometimes I question if maybe my Djinn subtly implant the notion of wanting to do that...? I don't know, maybe it's just me and I don't want to blame them but the possibility is there. When you say "bound" you mean bound to your soul? And that is specially requested correct?
Yes and No.. I cannot share too much on this publically. But Having a full soul body direct binding, leaves the entity open to you in every single way, but strengthens communication to the fullest. Sharing a body was the only consent I ever gave.
Ugh sorry random but how do I quote specific parts of your post? im a ::noob::
Hehe. Copy Paste a Sentence, highlight it, then insert "Quote" button on the top of the post next to the fonts. I'm enjoying the discussion. ^__^

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hmmm. I dont think having a wider scope of the subtle realitys makes them all knowing. A deity perhaps, but the Jinn are far from Divine. Most as I see it, do not reside solely in the astral but are in the Etheric Plane of Existence. It is somewhat an extension or reflection of the physical world. They may have different universal natural laws from our own, but they still abide to theirs they do grow old and die after all, and when they manifest in our world they have to abide by ours. There are some Jinn that dont even believe in Life After Death after all.(Under the Islamic Model.)
True, maybe not all knowing, but having the ability to read minds, a life span of ten of thousands of years and the knowledge that comes with that, and essentially omnipresent abilities are close, but yea they are by no means "Gods." When you say Etheric you mean the Spirit plane? Going off of the model of there being the physical, spirit, and astral planes?

Heh. Well if you ask some people a Succubi/Incubus can be a type of Jinn on it's own. All Jinns have the abilitys to drain and siphon on energy. It can be life force, natural, or sexual energy. A succubus main focus is intimacy, but a Jinn of course is capable of doing the same thing with it's own intent. It's an individual thing though, some Jinns are disgusted by humans, some see potential to fall in love on their own wills interacially. But that is their own politics.
Yes I've heard that! Some people group a lot of DA things into the demonic category (assuming you believe Incubi/Succubi are) I always considered them to be, but CH says they arent. The day Lisa conjured my Djinn she appeared to me and at first I thought she was a demon/incubus thing lol (again ::noob:: )
I learned somewhere that if you imagined a sharp "energy blade" you could kill bothersome entities, so I tried doing that, thinking it was this incubus that had been bothering me, and she just laughed and went away. In hindsight its kinda funny ::bleh:: ::rofl::
Them subtly influencing people and bending their wills? Much more likely but less noticeable and impossible to prove.
With this Ive decided the possibility is there because we can't humanly know unless I guess we forbid it, but idk if I'd want to do that. I believe my Djinn in addition to granting my wish, change my thinking to be more positive, which makes sense with some of my wishes. I have never been officially diagnosed, but I suspect before obtaining my first Djinn suffered from bouts of depression where I utterly lacked all motivation, repelled any help from people, and lashed out at my loved ones. I fine a lot happier, I am SUPER motivated, and just feel ready to move forward and find success with my Djinn by my side. I wasn't really like that before.

So maybe the subtle influences are helpful at times, but perhaps they occur negatively as well. I'm of the mindset that it's my responsibility to check my emotions and be as objective as possible. Also not to blame my Djinn for little things that go wrong or I feel.

Yes and No.. I cannot share too much on this publically. But Having a full soul body direct binding, leaves the entity open to you in every single way, but strengthens communication to the fullest. Sharing a body was the only consent I ever gave.
I would love to talk privately with you about some things if you'd like to, but if you'd rather not I understand. Having a full soul body binding is something I consider a lot but I don't know if I'm ready for it. It might sound naive or fanciful, but I dream about having an entity whom I could share the perfect friendship with, trust completely, depend on one another for anything. As hard as it is finding that ultimate bond with humans, it's probably 10x harder with spirits/entities are there are even more innumerable combinations of beings throughout the universe in all the many planes and dimensions lol
Hehe. Copy Paste a Sentence, highlight it, then insert "Quote" button on the top of the post next to the fonts. I'm enjoying the discussion. ^__^
[/quote]

THANKS!!! I'm enjoying this too! ^_^ :hug:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

True, maybe not all knowing, but having the ability to read minds, a life span of ten of thousands of years and the knowledge that comes with that, and essentially omnipresent abilities are close, but yea they are by no means "Gods." When you say Etheric you mean the Spirit plane? Going off of the model of there being the physical, spirit, and astral planes?
It's a concept similar to "Akasha" in Hinduism. It can go by many names, but the Etheric realm basically is an extension of the physical world. It really is just another "physical" Non-Physical realm of existence that overlaps with our state of existence, with it's own creatures and set of natural laws. Theoretically this is where what we perceive to be jinns, faeries, demons and most nature spirits to reside. The Astral would be consisted of "Soul" substance, the collective unconsious of all life and matter physical and non-physical alike.

Adelphia made a Post on "Dark Plasma Theory" here.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ma#p383861

It really is an interesting article somewhat related to the Etheric Realm Interpretation and It's Inhabitants.

Yes I've heard that! Some people group a lot of DA things into the demonic category (assuming you believe Incubi/Succubi are) I always considered them to be, but CH says they arent. The day Lisa conjured my Djinn she appeared to me and at first I thought she was a demon/incubus thing lol (again )
I learned somewhere that if you imagined a sharp "energy blade" you could kill bothersome entities, so I tried doing that, thinking it was this incubus that had been bothering me, and she just laughed and went away. In hindsight its kinda funny
Yeah, In my opinion I think Perceived Demonics can just be Really Dark/Raw Jinns. Some Jinn are more Infernal, Some are more Natural/Elemental. I have had too many gifted people see my Jinn and have their own beliefs filter the energy they were perceiving, completely ignorant of the concept of an Islamic "Jinn". So in other words they saw the jinn accurately, but they called it different things.

And lol at the "Energy blade" I have heard of stuff like that, I think it's just more New Age woo in an attempt to buff up our minds for more then what they already are. ^ ^
So maybe the subtle influences are helpful at times, but perhaps they occur negatively as well. I'm of the mindset that it's my responsibility to check my emotions and be as objective as possible. Also not to blame my Djinn for little things that go wrong or I feel.
Well to each his own but it can really go both ways. It takes acute awareness of one's own self to get an inkling when one is under the influence, or when a thought/idea is being planted. Even stronger willpower when it gets to Oppression stage. :/
I would love to talk privately with you about some things if you'd like to, but if you'd rather not I understand. Having a full soul body binding is something I consider a lot but I don't know if I'm ready for it. It might sound naive or fanciful, but I dream about having an entity whom I could share the perfect friendship with, trust completely, depend on one another for anything. As hard as it is finding that ultimate bond with humans, it's probably 10x harder with spirits/entities are there are even more innumerable combinations of beings throughout the universe in all the many planes and dimensions lol
Certain stages of my experiences relate too much with yours. I would be more then happy to talk privately or answer any of your questions. Too bad the PM's are down, and it is difficult sharing information openly. CH chat room better open up faster lol. >.<

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It's a concept similar to "Akasha" in Hinduism. It can go by many names, but the Etheric realm basically is an extension of the physical world. It really is just another "physical" Non-Physical realm of existence that overlaps with our state of existence, with it's own creatures and set of natural laws. Theoretically this is where what we perceive to be jinns, faeries, demons and most nature spirits to reside. The Astral would be consisted of "Soul" substance, the collective unconsious of all life and matter physical and non-physical alike.
Interesting. And would you say there are higher and lower sub realms or frequencies within those realms? I feel like Djinn vibrate at a very high level, but I'm not sure. I find it easy to interact with "lesser" entities/beings, apparently because I am not advanced enough to unlock higher frequencies and by extensions higher vibrating entities.

Actually I think my Djinn tried "showing" me the different planes, and that basically they change things in the astral or the collective universal "subconscious" and then it comes to be in the physical.
Yeah, In my opinion I think Perceived Demonics can just be Really Dark/Raw Jinns. Some Jinn are more Infernal, Some are more Natural/Elemental. I have had too many gifted people see my Jinn and have their own beliefs filter the energy they were perceiving, completely ignorant of the concept of an Islamic "Jinn". So in other words they saw the jinn accurately, but they called it different things.
Besides asking, is there anyway to find out what my Djinn are? I find it interesting because my Ifrit's true form and my Marid's true form are different. I have heard both looks described, and I wonder if it has anything to do with their nature/their class/power, or all of them or a combination of them.

And lol at the "Energy blade" I have heard of stuff like that, I think it's just more New Age woo in an attempt to buff up our minds for more then what they already are. ^ ^
Yea a lot of New Age stuff is fluff, but hey even though believing you are better than you are is technically being delusional, you gain power nonetheless, regardless of the credibility of the source. Sort of like when people "call" upon Jesus, or God, or whatever power source you draw from. I'm not saying those things arent real, but I think that belief is a powerful thing.

Well to each his own but it can really go both ways. It takes acute awareness of one's own self to get an inkling when one is under the influence, or when a thought/idea is being planted. Even stronger willpower when it gets to Oppression stage. :/
Definitely. It's a double edged sword. And who knows, I don't even know if they are doing anything like that and I'd feel bad if I'm just spewing nonsense which is possible :/
Certain stages of my experiences relate too much with yours. I would be more then happy to talk privately or answer any of your questions. Too bad the PM's are down, and it is difficult sharing information openly. CH chat room better open up faster lol. >.<
[/quote]

Yea, and I'm sure we have more similarities we have yet to discover! ^_^ Just comes with the territory of being Djinn keepers! :D

Hmm yea wish the PMs were working!! >_< Do you have fb? or is that technically considered sharing too much info ::bleh::

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Interesting. And would you say there are higher and lower sub realms or frequencies within those realms? I feel like Djinn vibrate at a very high level, but I'm not sure. I find it easy to interact with "lesser" entities/beings, apparently because I am not advanced enough to unlock higher frequencies and by extensions higher vibrating entities.

Actually I think my Djinn tried "showing" me the different planes, and that basically they change things in the astral or the collective universal "subconscious" and then it comes to be in the physical.
Different frequencys and vibrations of course. As for "Higher" and "Lower" I don't see it as Hierarchical. To me they simply "Are". Etheric, Astral, Spiritual, Physical. Some people are better at contacting the inhabitants in certain realms then others from what I've come across. But the "Veil" is metaphorical I think. The Veil is only as strong/weak as one's own skill is in perceiving the spirit world.
Besides asking, is there anyway to find out what my Djinn are? I find it interesting because my Ifrit's true form and my Marid's true form are different. I have heard both looks described, and I wonder if it has anything to do with their nature/their class/power, or all of them or a combination of them.
What they are EXACTLY is whatever you want them to be I suppose. :P Ultimately though it shouldnt really matter though.I have already wrote my view on it, but I only accept "Jinn" as a metaphor for any classification of being in the etheric realm, affiliated as Demonic or Elemental rather then a Literal Islamic Jinn. People will have their own subconsious beliefs filter the entities they perceive, but it wont change them for what they are. I have had strong experiences and validations to come to this conclusion.

Not even muslims themselves can agree or come to a consensus on a Jinns "True Form". Jinns are very diversial, they normally shapeshift into humans or animals, or even odd looking creatures, but there true forms are said to look grotesque or "demonic" looking. So from what I've come to find, one jinn does not look too close or similar to another. But that line of thought can be true depending on their nature or affiliation, or how they evolved to become.

Yea a lot of New Age stuff is fluff, but hey even though believing you are better than you are is technically being delusional, you gain power nonetheless, regardless of the credibility of the source. Sort of like when people "call" upon Jesus, or God, or whatever power source you draw from. I'm not saying those things arent real, but I think that belief is a powerful thing.
It's a good point, but I'm quite neutral on this because it's very difficult to come to a straight answer. I agree Belief and Intent is very powerful but to what extent? What makes some average new age joe who thinks he's god, more powerful with his imagination, subconsious wills, and magickal intent then for example...Ash and Magnolia who are masters?

Yea, and I'm sure we have more similarities we have yet to discover! ^_^ Just comes with the territory of being Djinn keepers!

Hmm yea wish the PMs were working!! >_< Do you have fb? or is that technically considered sharing too much info
Well it's against the board rules to post publically anything like email or link facebooks. If you were tenured you would be able to view my profile and see my contact info, but since you cant, you can just put your email/contact info in your CH profile, and I can just look you up. I dont mind. ^_^

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Different frequencys and vibrations of course. As for "Higher" and "Lower" I don't see it as Hierarchical. To me they simply "Are". Etheric, Astral, Spiritual, Physical. Some people are better at contacting the inhabitants in certain realms then others from what I've come across. But the "Veil" is metaphorical I think. The Veil is only as strong/weak as one's own skill is in perceiving the spirit world.
I don't mean like linear realms or anything like that, but I think some vibrate at higher levels than others. Almost like you have to have certain "clearance" to perceive higher vibrating frequencies. One time me and my friend went to Incubrubia (spelling might be wrong on that) astral projecting together. It was dark, bleak, and had a raw, primal energy. Mostly incubi/succubi, and some other lower frequency entities were just...chillin there haha.
I don't mean to offend you and/or anyone with incubi/succubi but they simply don't vibrate as high as, let's say an ascended master, that much can be agreed on. I have heard spiritually advanced people through selfless love and temporary death of ego were able to perceive places of great beauty where benevolent beings shared knowledge and love. I'm not claiming this is the truth, but it's what I believe in for the time being (my ideas and beliefs are always changing, as they should)

What they are EXACTLY is whatever you want them to be I suppose. :P Ultimately though it shouldnt really matter though.I have already wrote my view on it, but I only accept "Jinn" as a metaphor for any classification of being in the etheric realm, affiliated as Demonic or Elemental rather then a Literal Islamic Jinn. People will have their own subconsious beliefs filter the entities they perceive, but it wont change them for what they are. I have had strong experiences and validations to come to this conclusion.
I tend to agree with you here. Perhaps Djinn is too broad a term. I don't think we can accurately classify these entities at our lower level of existence.
Not even muslims themselves can agree or come to a consensus on a Jinns "True Form". Jinns are very diversial, they normally shapeshift into humans or animals, or even odd looking creatures, but there true forms are said to look grotesque or "demonic" looking. So from what I've come to find, one jinn does not look too close or similar to another. But that line of thought can be true depending on their nature or affiliation, or how they evolved to become.
True their forms don't matter, but I find them interesting ^_^ I'm an artist, so superficial, unimportant things have always fascinated me. ::rofl::
I find different people's empirical encounters with the "true form" interesting when they unknowingly cross reference. For instance, all Djinn are "grotesque," but within they grotesqueness (or perhaps what we've been conditioned to fear) many people describe Ifrits as blueish, bald, demonic, having black holes for eyes. My Ifrit is the same. My Marid is also the same as other commonly described Marid true forms.
I think it depends from Djinn to Djinn whether or not the form matters. I told my Marid if it is a sign of trust, show it to me and nothing else. I have never seen her try to be human except one instance when she looked like a woman in a berka with bulging grapes for eyes (XD her true form was more appealing) She always appears in her true form, so I get the feeling she enjoys maybe not so much "being herself" as a Djinn has no need for that, but that a human can tolerate it, wants it, and truly doesnt have a problem with it, because I really don't anymore.

It's a good point, but I'm quite neutral on this because it's very difficult to come to a straight answer. I agree Belief and Intent is very powerful but to what extent? What makes some average new age joe who thinks he's god, more powerful with his imagination, subconsious wills, and magickal intent then for example...Ash and Magnolia who are masters?
I think there are no limits to human power. BUT with this exception: You can't be cocky, you can't be selfish, you can't want power, it's just selfless assertion of your will onto another being. Humans are a "progress in the works." If you try to overpower a DA/BA entity just to see if you can do it with your "fluff" power, no, you're just dumb. Intent is everything. With this mastery of the self comes the knowledge of when to be cautious and respectful of all life on this planet, dimension, and beyond that as well. I BY NO MEANS have mastered this, but this is what I belief. Maybe a naivety that rubbed off from reading too much "New Age," lol. But I truly believe now, we are mere shadows of what we can be. We just must be respectful, humble, cautious, but that doesnt mean resign to this dreary, limited existence. It's that belief that we are more that I draw power upon. And whenever it is selfless, I found found nothing but success. That's just me though.
Well it's against the board rules to post publically anything like email or link facebooks. If you were tenured you would be able to view my profile and see my contact info, but since you cant, you can just put your email/contact info in your CH profile, and I can just look you up. I dont mind. ^_^
[/quote]

Okay I'll put my info up, can't wait to talk more ^_^ Finally someone with not only my interests but who I can have an educated discussion about Djinn with!!!! :hug: lol

WhiteLight
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: All things at once.
My magical/paranormal name...: White Light
Zodiac:

That was beautifully wrote. Thanks. ♥

Love and Light
Namaste

Return to “Djinn Information”