venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I'VE LEARNED A LITTLE MORE ABOUT WHAT I'M ALLOWED TO DISCUSS & WHAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IN RELATION TO MY NEW POSITION AMONGST COLLEAGUES. SO, KNOWING THAT I HAVE SOME INFORMATION TO SHARE.

ONE OF THE MEMBERS HAS BEEN DISCUSSING & TEACHING SOME METHODOLOGY ON THE ABSORPTION OF POWER THROUGH TREES.

TO GIVE YOU SOME BACKGROUND ON THE TOPIC AT HAND, IT BEGAN WITH THE INSTRUCTION OF AN ANCIENT GROUP OF VENETIANS WHO POSSESSED THE ABILITY TO HARNESS & MANIPULATE THE POWER OF TREES. THEY BECAME SO MASTERFUL IN THEIR CRAFT THEY COULD TOUCH TREE BARK & THE HAND TOUCHING THE BARK WOULD TAKE ON THE CONSISTENCY OF THE TREE'S BARK MAKING THEM "PART OF THE TREE". EACH MEMBER OF THIS GROUP HAD A TREE THEY WOULD NAME & WOULD BECOME "THEIR" TREE TO ABSORB POWER FROM. IT WOULD BE A MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP WHERE THE TREE & PERSON WOULD EXCHANGE ENERGY. THIS IS SUPPOSEDLY WHY THE TREES AROUND THAT AREA SEEM TO BE "ALIVE" (IN A MORE HUMAN ASPECT). PASSED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS SOME OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS PRACTICE ENDED UP IN THE STATES DURING MOVEMENTS OF IMMIGRATION & SOME OF THE TREES ON THE EASTERN SEABOARD HAVE THIS SPECIAL ENERGY WHERE THEY SEEM TO BE MORE "ALIVE" (HUMAN-LIKE) THAN OTHERS.

THAT SAID, THE ANCIENT VENETIANS WOULD ABSORB POWERS OF SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, INFLUENCE OVER NATURE, ABSORBING HIGHER RATES OF ENERGY FROM SUN EXPOSURE, HIGHER RATES OF EVOLUTION IN THEIR LIFETIME, AND LIVING LONGER LIVES AS THEY WOULD ABSORB THE LONGEVITY FROM THE TREE.

I DID NOT WITNESS THE MEMBER OF THE GROUP HAVE HIS HAND CHANGE INTO THE BARK OF THE TREE, AS HE STATED THAT HE HAS NOT REACHED THAT LEVEL WITH HIS OWN TREE. HOWEVER, IT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM AT DIFFERENT MILESTONES IN HIS WORK WITH HIS TREE & HE SAID IN TWO INSTANCES HIS HAND RETAINED SPOTTY BROWN AREAS FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AFTER. IN HIS HOME GROUP THEY ARE EACH GIVEN A TREE WHEN THEY ARE BORN, THE TREE GROWS WITH YOU & YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT TREE IS CREATED FROM THE START. THE FAMILY'S TREES ARE PLANTED CLOSELY TOGETHER ON FAMILY LAND & THE TREES CAN NEVER BE MOVED. WHEN A MEMBER GROWS INTO ADULTHOOD THEY STAY CLOSE TO THE FAMILY LAND. THIS ENERGY EXCHANGE IS TYPICALLY DONE ONCE A MONTH.

IF SOMEONE COMES INTO THE MOVEMENT THEY HAVE THE OPTION OF STARTING WITH A YOUNG TREE, BUT FOR THE MOST PART THEY RECOMMEND CHOOSING AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED TREE & ASKING THAT TREE'S PERMISSION WHICH THEY SAID THE TREE'S ANSWER WILL CLEARLY BE KNOWN TO YOU THROUGH A SIGN.

WE'RE NOT AT THE POINT YET WHERE WE CHOOSE OUR OWN TREES FOR THIS LEARNING EXPERIENCE, BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS AWESOME & HAD TO SHARE FOR THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This speaks to me. I find this very interesting.

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i really would love updates on how this works for you ash.
trees have a lot of power to offer and friendship.
i really enjoy working with them. course it goes without saying that it is not on this level by any means.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wow that seems really amazing! Looks Like you can learn alot of new things, As you do have plenty to teach THEM as well! ^__^

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ha ha killa wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in that room. i know i would. :D

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

this rings true to me, i have always touching the bark of trees with my hand or touching my back on the bark of a tree while meditating out to nature and imagined that i was absorbing some of its energy :)

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Wow, super interesting Ash!!!!! Glad you could give us an update and some information on what you are learning!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us--I know I can't wait for more updates!!!!!!....... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

i know in some of the country parts in some Caribbean after a women gives birth to a baby the father or mother will dig a hole in the ground and plant a tree with the afterbirth,thereby making that tree connected to the baby.

some used to believe that if the tree died it was a bad omen for the child/teen/adult. also some believed that the tree basically ''took one'' for the person and saved it from death.

of course now that more and more babies are being birthed in hospitals this doesn't really happen anymore.its a tradition that has basically died out.the modern world killed it

John Muir

Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Very cool Ash, I can't wait to hear of your experiences working with your tree & your findings!

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
guinevere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Ash, this has reminded me of an experience I had as a child - I could have sworn it was real, though when I tell you what it is you may believe it to have been a dream, I don't know. But I remember it as a memory of something that actually happened anyway.

If you could tell me what this is or what it means I would be very grateful!!!

In our front garden we used to have a large tree. When I was a child dad cut it down and we were left with just a short stump. I remember there being little holes inside the tree trunk. We had my friends around (i would have been about 3 at the time) and they were pushing their hands onto the trunk ... I don't know why, and I had a go as well. We were upstairs in the bathroom washing our hands when I noticed they all had holes in their hands, but I didn't. And washing their hands closed the holes.
I know this sounds totally crazy, but I swear this is what I saw! Any idea what this was? Or did I just have a very active imagination? I was so much more intune to energies when I was a child, mind you.

Thanks in advance! :)

Return to “Ash”