Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 135
Spelled Number: 178
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi Maythen21,

I just received the Energy Morphing amulet yesterday and I intend to try and use it to help someone who has mental and emotional fears and insecurities due to past traumas, because of which this person has behavorial and disorderly issues in life. Since our energies are in sync and we are emotionally connected, I will copy the Energy Morphing spell using my transmute bag to another vessel for the person and ask the vessel myself to convert her mental and emotional fears and insecurities to positive and confident thoughts and feelings.
A question - will it do if I ask/speak to the new vessel myself as opposed to the person doing it, althought I will be transmuting the spell for the person in the new vessel, which i think means the person will be owning the vessel and not me? Any other guidlines in this regard would be appreciated.

I will let you know how it goes.

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't do this type of binding, so I understand this is personal opinion and not expertise...

But personally I find this binding responds on an individual level best. The friend I copied it for has to activate it herself. When other household members have used mine they must touch it and lay the intention themselves.

The only exceptions to this I have found to be mostly ambient environmental changes. (changing the energy of an entire household for example, or relieving the tension of a dominant member) These changes also seem slower to manifest and less dramatic/intense in effect.

My personal experience is that this binding performs best on a 1 : 1 basis with direct verbalized simple direction.

In regards to your friend the old medical adage is often true; you can't get better if you don't participate in your own recovery. But my personal beliefs lead me to take a very hard look at all the angles if I'm working against the persons wishes or without their consent. Not everyone feels that way.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”