neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey everyone wanted to know what you all thought of this doll I won on ebay.

I just sent the payment to the seller yesterday and the seller is going to ship today but doll is in England and I am in the USA so it will probably take sometime getting here.

Here is the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0548797212

Can anyone sense anything from her?

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Paz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mmm... well I'm not exactly the best at this stuff but I don't get a bad vibe from her at all. She actually gives off a feeling of being a sweety. Kinda see some sadness in her eyes like a lost child wanting to go home... Like... The last child waiting to be picked of from school kind of sadness.

If that makes any sense. x.X

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Just curios , any update on your doll???

Blooming_angel01
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That doll looks absolutely stunning! I feel so connected to it. At first I thought "$500 dlls for a doll?" but then I saw her picture, and she is beautiful. You're very lucky to have had the chance to get her. She seems sad on the picture, but her joy fills my heart somehow, and I know she is very happy right now, I can feel it. Has she arrived yet? It has been over a month. How is she doing? Please keep us updated.

:D

Me and you iz friendz
you zmile, I zmile
you hurt, I hurt
you cry, I cry,
you jump off bridge
I gonna mizz your e-mailz :(

And YES, Jacob all the way! ^^

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

she is beautiful !!! congrats and winning her :thumbup: pls let us know when she gets home :applause:

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
Zodiac:

I received her back in March. She is very active!!

I should actually say He because the spirit is a He!!! The spirit inhabiting the doll is a Sioux indian who killed someone and because he feels embarassed and less than a man he decided to inhabit a female doll. He is so ashamed what he has done he refuses to cross over and face The Great Spirit.

He loves to watch TV. Unfortunately he doesn't speak English. When I have done EVPs I have gotten grunts from him. The dolls facial expression changes a lot. My daughter is freaked out by him because she looked at him and he got a big smile on his face! I am hoping to purchase an EMF meter soon and I know he will have high EMF readings cause you can feel the energy around him.

I know it seems like a lot of money. It was $504 dollars for the doll and because he was coming from UK and I wanted fast shipping and he is a good size doll about 2 feet tall it cost me almost another hundred for shipping. I have bought another doll that cost $565 the link is in the new thread I posted: ebay seller mysticmagicks which is in the seller review forum.I don't mind spending money like that if it is a larger doll and if I get a feeling the doll is pretty active which in the case of the Indian doll he is very active.

I am trying to do something to open my 3rd eye so I can and hear spirits like a lot of you can. If anyone knows of spells or objects that can help with these please tell me as opening my 3rd eye is a huge goal. I also was thinking of trying Kundalini Yoga as the kundalini awakening is supposed to be pretty intense and people have had pretty intense spiritual experiences. My goal is to be able to see, hear, and feel spirits as well as I can humans and animals. I know some of you have that ability and I admit I am so jealous. But I am on a very strong narcotic medicine called methadone for opiate addiction as well as 3 strong antidepressants an ADHD medicine and a mood stabilizer so these probably affect my ability to sense spirits. But I can not go off of these medicines I have tried in the past with disastrous results.I am also supposed to go on another med called Interferon for Hepatitis C and cirrhosis of the liver. I am dying of Hep C I have had it for 10 years and it's not known how much time I have left maybe a couple of years. I have refused to go on that medicine before because of the horrible side effects.

Anyways I am hoping despite all the meds I will still be able to see and hear spirits.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

Im sorry about all the medicines , but Im happy for you that you found spirited dolls that you could connect with and feel , the doll is very beautiful and it seems you have an interesting spirit with you.

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Necromaner - That's very cool you had the chance to welcome this new spirit in :)

Don't get discouraged about having trouble seeing & hearing the spirits....I heard it can
take some people years...I wished I could make contact since I was a little kid...And only now
am I finally able to sense energies & have ear ringing/vibrating.
Have you tried sleeping with a charged amethyst under your pillow?
Some people have success with the stone Sugalite as well, placed on their 3rd eye while
relaxing.
The amethyst is really helping me... I can recall/have dreams again...it's a start. :)
I put it in the sunlight all day (or moonlight), then rub it with salt & wash with water once a week.

Perhaps somebody in the CH marketplace offers a Spell to boost activate your 3rd eye too...I know
CH has multiple options of bindings that fit the bill. SpiritedEnterprise has many amulets cast for this purpose too.

Good luck & tell your Native American spirit hi for me!

DragonScribe
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons

In the photo I can see the human spirit -- changed though has a fierce expression. I get a sense that it is out for vengeance and can perhaps help you in that area of your life. Make sure you stay boss though, it is definitely dark arts. ;)

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

necromancer wrote:. I am dying of Hep C I have had it for 10 years and it's not known how much time I have left maybe a couple of years. I have refused to go on that medicine before because of the horrible side effects.
This article came to my attention today and I immediately thought of you. The news is promising at the least.

Vertex's studies were designed to show that adding telaprevir to the older drug combination could cure most patients in six months — cutting the standard treatment time in half and reducing exposure to negative side effects.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_ ... -container

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”