You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have 3. I guess i will be getting one more. I wasn't aware that 4 was needed.... I would guess its because they need one for each direction, north, east, south, and west. I know enough about magic to know that (in some forms of magic) you need 4 guards to surround you. I generally get 3 of the more magical spirits such as Lampades to allow them the opportunity to use the power of 3 if they choose.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Jinglie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 196
Spelled Number: 32
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:You guys will love your courtwinds, and no they aren't the most social of angels, however never doubt about them working all the time because they do!!!!

The sterlings are a lot of fun, put on some good music and you just might find yourself dancing all around!!!! :lol: ;)

If you have other protective spirits along with the courtwinds, like wraiths, black dragons, you will have a good team!!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
I do have a black dragon, khodams, minotaur, a diva, banshees, many other angels, many unicorns, many gargoyles, many sang vamps/werewolves...and many other awesome family members of all kinds way too many to list...I can't wait for the courtwinds/sterlings angels to come home!!

Family and Friends to Many Happy & Beautiful Beings!! Many Blessings to all!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Another thing about courtwinds is that they will do what is tight for all concerned, as I have read here, that some of you already know this!!!

The one supervisor that I had so much trouble with did finally retire and found a better job that suited her better then what she was doing, so I know that my courtwinds worked it out for the best for all concerned!!!! It was just and right!!!

That is why I love these angels so much!!!!!

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
brandon3913
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

dude i just found out today that my team leader that i was having problems with is finally bein moved across the building away from me and its weird cause i read ur post on ur story yesterday and today i found it that the nasty teamleader is bein put somewhere else its crazy its like the angels read ur post while i was reading it lol

Brandon
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brandon3913 wrote:dude i just found out today that my team leader that i was having problems with is finally bein moved across the building away from me and its weird cause i read ur post on ur story yesterday and today i found it that the nasty teamleader is bein put somewhere else its crazy its like the angels read ur post while i was reading it lol
Do you have a courtwind angel in your keep? If not, maybe you have one around you anyway!!!! I would get one and go from there, they will do things like that to make it work out for all concerned!!!!

They are very good for protection!!!!

Oh and I am a dudette :lol: ;)

brandon3913
new here
new here

srry i have 2 courtwind from ch and 2 more on the way im also excited about my Black dragon also on the way cant wait for him to get here :) Can you tell me what happened when ur BD first arrive and also can you have more than 1 i like to have 2 black dragons at least...

Brandon
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brandon3913 wrote:srry i have 2 courtwind from ch and 2 more on the way im also excited about my Black dragon also on the way cant wait for him to get here :) Can you tell me what happened when ur BD first arrive and also can you have more than 1 i like to have 2 black dragons at least...
Okay so you already have two courtwinds and two more on the way, so they all have already been helping you, which is wonderful!!!!! :thumbup: :D
They truly are wonderful angels!!!!! :thumbup:

Now let's talk about black dragons, hehehehe!!!!

I love all my dragons and I have quite a few!!!! My black dragon that I have from CH is quite active and for me a lot of fun, but he is also very protective, and he has a lot of energy!!!!! Can be hyper sometimes, but I don't mind in the least, as he follows my house rules, and besides I like to have fun and so does he, as well as most of my dragons do!!!! ;)

I have a big gold dragon that is very wise and has a very calm energy, and he over see's all the dragons around here, except for my pedula dragon, who has her own mind about things, hehehehehe!!!!

My black deals mostly with protection, along with my pedula dragon, but yet works on his own as they tend to work alone most times!!!!

I do have an unbound black that comes around sometimes as he has been with me since I was a kid, and he has been a great protector as well!!!!! I do have a female black from a different seller, and she is a very calm and regal dragon, but does protection very well!!!!! She and my male black will sometimes work together!!!! She thinks he is still a young whipper snapper :lol:

I feel that if you get use to how your black is, that you could get another one, but remember they work often by themselves and you have to make sure that they know your house rules!!!!!
Right now I don't feel the need to have another black dragon since I have the two I do have along with my pedula dragon, who is another dragon that is a da dragon and likes to work on their own!!!!!

So when your black arrives, do the bonding and see how things goes with your black, and give yourselves time to get to know each other, set down the house rules for him, and then enjoy him!!!!

My black was all over the place when he first arrived, he made me laugh a lot, but after he calmed down, he was right on task with protection!!!!! He would show me that he was a big black dragon that was a bada$$ when it came to dealing with those who ment me harm!!!! It was funny, but he does a good job!!!! He does like my attention!!!!!

So just give yourself time to bond and get to know your black, it might turn out that one is all you will need!!!!! My female black I got before I got my male black, she is a very calm dragon and very sweet to me, not to anyone else!!!!!

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Starfire - I am glad your courtwinds are helping you so much.
I have one Courtwind at the moment. A few months ago, I sent him over to my mum and dad's because they were having a lot of conflicts and arguments. Although things have not completely resolved, they did calm down a bit and I owed it to my courtwind. The task I gave him was to bring some balance and peace between them and I think he did very well. After reading this thread of yours, I am considering getting a few more courtwinds.

Anna
brandon3913
new here
new here

to be honest owning like 4 courts is more powerful and since they work together results are quicker i love it :):):)

I do need to know what are blacks actually capable of other them bein able to choke someone lol and do they manifest alot?
Also can blacks do physical stuff like punching someone in the shoulder and doin other actions?

The black thats on its way is 17,503 years of age, is of small stature, feisty, hyper active, strong-willed, passionate.
so yeah to me hes an elder but i was drawn to me for long a week thats all i thought about so he was calling me out, cant wait:) I also think courtwinds are very low mainteince since mine all are mostly business only thats how i feel from them but thats okay bcs there changeing everything around me this past 3 weeks results are quick:)

Brandon
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thought I would give this one a bump too, as I have got another courtwind that will be coming, which now puts me at seven with another one in my wishlist that will be coming soon!!!!

I love the energy from these angels and even though they work in the background, they do a wonderful job of keeping you safe, and helping out in difficult situations!!!!

Return to “Angel Races”