Discussion of specific races of angels.
Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh thanks I think that's enough I don't want too much because I don't know how to spend time with them LOL!

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I love reading people's experiences with their spirits, and it's very inspiring to hear that Courtwind Angels are doing such good jobs, without bringing harm to others (should they wrong you in some way). I only have one Courtwind Angel so far, but I am thinking about getting three more so that I would four as recommended. I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm contemplating on getting a Sterling Angel, too, to bring a bit of fun into my life. Perhaps he or she could help me with being more outgoing? God knows I need that. You just gotta love Angels! ;)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:I love reading people's experiences with their spirits, and it's very inspiring to hear that Courtwind Angels are doing such good jobs, without bringing harm to others (should they wrong you in some way). I only have one Courtwind Angel so far, but I am thinking about getting three more so that I would four as recommended. I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm contemplating on getting a Sterling Angel, too, to bring a bit of fun into my life. Perhaps he or she could help me with being more outgoing? God knows I need that. You just gotta love Angels! ;)
Sterlings will certainly help with that, and they are just a lot of fun!!!! They love to dance and quite a few of them like to rock and roll!!!! :dancing: ::bop:: :dancing: ::bop::
Wszhu wrote:Oh thanks I think that's enough I don't want too much because I don't know how to spend time with them LOL!
I talk to all of mine as a group and when I need to speak to just one, like one on one then I do, but really all you have to do is include them in all that you do!!!1 ;) Trust me they will get to know you through all that you do in everyday things!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

That is what I am hoping for! I must say they DO sound like fun companions and I think that a Sterling would be a wonderful spirit to have in my life. :)

A great advice. I just ask my spirit to join me in my everyday activities, i.e when I am at work, when I am out driving, or are going for a walk or doing something else. I like to take my spirits with me when I'm out traveling too, so that they can be a part of the experiences and activities. :D

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:That is what I am hoping for! I must say they DO sound like fun companions and I think that a Sterling would be a wonderful spirit to have in my life. :)

A great advice. I just ask my spirit to join me in my everyday activities, i.e when I am at work, when I am out driving, or are going for a walk or doing something else. I like to take my spirits with me when I'm out traveling too, so that they can be a part of the experiences and activities. :D
Yes they do love that!!!! That is why i always tell them to come with me!!! ;)

coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

I just got my courtwind angel today and am playing violin music for her as I type! But I have a question....I know that the CH listing and on this forum say that its good to have 4 courtwind angels....but why? I ask because I have my awesome protection "team" of my volk, my duojna, my fylgia and my courtwind angel. AND I have a werewolf on the way...I adopted the werewolf to help protect my spirit family. Anyway, I guess I don't understand why one would need 4 courtwind angels as opposed to 1 when they have other protection spirits? Hope this isn't too daft a question but I'm genuinely curious....

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

they sound awesome so i just ordered a triad with 3 courtwind angels :D xxx

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

coddington wrote:I just got my courtwind angel today and am playing violin music for her as I type! But I have a question....I know that the CH listing and on this forum say that its good to have 4 courtwind angels....but why? I ask because I have my awesome protection "team" of my volk, my duojna, my fylgia and my courtwind angel. AND I have a werewolf on the way...I adopted the werewolf to help protect my spirit family. Anyway, I guess I don't understand why one would need 4 courtwind angels as opposed to 1 when they have other protection spirits? Hope this isn't too daft a question but I'm genuinely curious....
Actually it is to cover all four directions, because trouble can come out of anywhere and when having four, it covers anywhere!!!!

Think of it like having guards, standing guard and making sure that nothing comes through that can harm you, like the watchtowers for each directions!!!

Yes you do have an awesome team, but having the four courtwinds, just makes it more secure!!! ;)

In my own personal view, you can never have too much protection!!!! ;)

virgorose wrote:they sound awesome so i just ordered a triad with 3 courtwind angels :D xxx
That is great and will be a great boost for your protection and even more personal as well, at least in my opinion!!!! :thumbup:

Also if you get a fourth, that angel well work well with the other three ;)

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That is great and will be a great boost for your protection and even more personal as well, at least in my opinion!!!!

Also if you get a fourth, that angel well work well with the other three
yes i had thought about getting another but already spent my budget and layaway option is missing at checkout....... so will order another as soon as i am able

xxx

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

virgorose wrote:
That is great and will be a great boost for your protection and even more personal as well, at least in my opinion!!!!

Also if you get a fourth, that angel well work well with the other three
yes i had thought about getting another but already spent my budget and layaway option is missing at checkout....... so will order another as soon as i am able

xxx
It took me awhile to get all four angels as well!!!! Getting other spirits and of course having the money to do so in the first place :lol:

And now I am up to seven of them!!!! :lol: I do love their energy though, so protective and watchful and very deep voices with the males, but very calm voices for the females!!!! Very motherly and caring!!! :D

Return to “Angel Races”