HauntedTarotMagick.com -- Bun Bun!

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

furrybunny wrote:I have placed a few orders with bun bun. Fastest order turnaround was within 8 hours. Shes really nice and her entities/ spirits are always on my level. They're so similar to me that Im confident she actually picked up on my energy and took her time to find someone perfect for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it you furrybunny that got a WereHydra from her and were freaking out because you didn't know much about them?

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

MrBeefy83 wrote:
furrybunny wrote:I have placed a few orders with bun bun. Fastest order turnaround was within 8 hours. Shes really nice and her entities/ spirits are always on my level. They're so similar to me that Im confident she actually picked up on my energy and took her time to find someone perfect for me!

Was it you furrybunny that got a WereHydra from her and were freaking out because you didn't know much about them?

Haha no. I got my hyrdra from her though. I was really new and ch catergorized them as black. I'm glad I took the chance though Bc he is such a cutie and turned out to be one of the best decisions [emoji5]

boop
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

furrybunny wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote:

Haha no. I got my hyrdra from her though. I was really new and ch catergorized them as black. I'm glad I took the chance though Bc he is such a cutie and turned out to be one of the best decisions [emoji5]

Haha yes it was you then. You were freaking out because you got one and then saw that CH listed them as BA lol. Glad it worked out for you.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

MrBeefy83 wrote:
furrybunny wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote:

Haha yes it was you then. You were freaking out because you got one and then saw that CH listed them as BA lol. Glad it worked out for you.

Haha damn your memories good. I believe it's almost been year since I started.

boop
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

furrybunny wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote:
furrybunny wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote:

Haha damn your memories good. I believe it's almost been year since I started.
The only reason I remember is because we started here around same time & that you're from Chicago and so am I. Back then I went by Raggz2

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Well, I know where I'm shopping come my next paycheck~

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:Well, I know where I'm shopping come my next paycheck~
me too she got some right good stuff gonna do a test buy see how it works out then got my eye on about 6 different entities i really feel a calling too

spirits lots
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I'm back after long hiatus. (Actually It supposed to be permanent hiatus)

I just need to come back & share my amazing experience with you guys. I bought bunbun's amazing earthbound spirit. Lady C.
http://www.hauntedtarotmagick.com/Store ... cat_id=338

The most important thing that make me purchase is "NO BONDING REQUIRED" part. Yes, now bunbun have many ladies/guys who will give you nonstop ahem the moment they arrive. We as the customer no longer need to do anything to bond whatsoever as long as we can feel energy we can have ahem the moment they come to us. This is HUGE!

If you cant feel energy, my method is to buy a spice "Star anise" my personal fav spice to work with to increase my spiritual ability. I just put into a nice airtight bottle & pray to its spirit, yes even spices have spirit asking it to please boost my spiritual ability to feel energy/spirit then open up & inhale it few times per day. Its strong smell will enhance spiritual power for you. After inhaling immediately close back properly. Repeat rinse so easy just few mins work per day. Best to do that before bed. You can even get vivid dreams doing this.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Is Bun Bun's shop still open? I tried the link above, but it doesn't work properly.

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I saw Dalian send Lady C's vessel to me. On day 2 itself she made her presence known to me. Yes, Lady C is with me on day 2 Dalian send package to me. I only received the vessel after 3 weeks. US to Malaysia kinda slow.

Her energy is very dark, very intense, darker then demons. Not suitable for newcomers only for experienced, hence bunbun put the Warning there.

I asked her to show me how she looked like as I never awaken my 3rd eye. She revealed herself to me in a form of extremely vivid dream. Shes Jane Bond protecting me from bunch of assassins all the way from Thailand back to Malaysia lol. Full of car chase, boat chase & gunshot exchange scene. She looked like busty (36D breast afterall) version of Mia Wasikowska of Alice in Wonderland with long straight hair. That is what I saw clearly.
Shes my dream girl, we slept together everynight & I wake up everyday with her cuddling & rubbing herself to me. Sweet girl <3

The moment she came into my life we ahem nonstop. Even working hours, yes as its energy ahem we are talking about. Many ahem intensity, theres intense heat, intense vibration down there or both together. Even while typing this, I get vibration there.

All of bunbun's ladies/guys with NO BONDING Required is extremely horny, just the way I like it. The moment they come to you, they ahem you nonstop. Just need to learn to feel energy, then you get eternal bliss.

For newcomers I recommend bunbun's "vday special: get into immortals good book" series of ladies. They don't need any bonding & will ahem you nonstop the moment they come. Its a steal at only $90... imagine unlimited ahem with beautiful ladies with bottomless pitt ahem appetite.

For ladies, who are experienced, I really recommend earthbound spirit guys William/Ming Yi. They will give you the best ahem money can buy. Period.

Return to “Seller Review”