sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So far, I have two guardians from WWP: I have a Coyote Pack Vehicle Guardian, and I have a Cat Familiar Guardian.

I got the Coyote Pack first. Since their arrival, they have helped me with finding parking spots RIGHT in front of the location where I wanted to be (in a neighborhood where people have to park on the street and sometimes, nowhere near their destination). They have also helped clue me in to when the parking place in front of my house is becoming available, so I can move my car ASAP and park there. And last but not least, I know they told me to re-route a trip due to impending bad traffic, but stubborn me thought, "But that will increase driving distance -- how bad could it get?" and I drove on my normal route. I proceeded to have a near-miss with two different vehicles, as traffic got messed up when two fire trucks had to get through the intersection that the Coyotes had specifically warned me about. I apologized to the Coyotes on that one, and promised to listen to their instructions from now on.

The Cat Familiar Guardian is a recent arrival, but she has already helped with her Soothing Purr ability. I should have been (and should still be) a lot more worked up over a particular situation than I am, but instead, I'm able to calmly and rationally face a really major piece of spite directed at me, from a person I should have been able to rely on. She, and my other cat familiar from a different vendor, have teamed up with some of my magickally-inclined spirits to boost the energies of my spells. My other familiar was here first, and was not entirely delighted that I was getting the one from WWP. But I have instructed them both to work as a team and to teach one another, because as they came from two different creators, they will have two different knowledge bases to work from. So now they are both on board with working as a team.

I also have four amulets from WWP, and I've been very pleased with those, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

We just had a little moment with my Cat Familiar servitor, which I have on a little gemstone charm. I added her vessel to a Pandora-compatible bail bead, so I could add her to my bracelet. Well, she decided to have a little stroll around the house, and take her vessel with her. I discovered that the bail bead and jump ring were still on my bracelet, but the stone vessel was nowhere to be seen.

After taking the house apart -- I was 99.999999% sure that it was in the house somewhere -- and ordering both her and my other familiar (from another source) to guide me to the vessel, I found her *behind the sofa*. The particular laws of physics that it would've required to get that vessel to the place where it ended up are hard to describe, or even imagine.

So now Miss Y has been served notice, she is NOT to scare Meowmy like that anymore. No more sneaking off with the vessel.

And as for my other spirits and entity, that goes for you guys and gals, too. No playing Hide and Seek with the keeper. The keeper is just not up to having a heart attack right now. ;)

I have since added a SECOND jump ring to my vessel and amulets. It should be a bit harder for anybody's vessel to go walkabout now.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

FeyLady68 wrote: I also have one of her astral realm creation pieces.
Would you post your experiences?

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

WingedWolfPsion wrote: Since both I and the folks who help create these guardians pretty much agree that rapists should be executed painfully, I imagine that some of our own sense of morality winds up in the guardians, so there may be a special circumstance there as well.
Right on Winged Wolf. I would add kidnapers as well.
I'm glad that your servitors are not stupid.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

What are the standard House Rules? I have some in mind. But I don't want to miss something.

Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

lalaDinky wrote:I just bought a vehicle guardian and a house guardian during her birthday sale! I'm really looking forward to them. I just have some questions that I was hoping people here could address before I go and bother the seller.

On WWP's site, it says that all the servitors have a full range of emotion and are affectionate towards their keeper. Does this mean that they like you as soon as you attain them, without bonding?

Also, I plan on interacting and treating my Guardians just like the rest of my family, but I will be leaving them in their respective places (house, vehicle). Do they get lonely or sad if I leave them for extended periods of time?
Yes, they seem to like you the moment you get them.
As for lonely. I have a house guardian servitor that misses me if I leave his vessel at home. He's very affectionate and wants to be in communication with me, pretty much all the time.
I have a communication platform on order, so I can stay in touch with him, while not risking his vessel.

Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I guess I should add, I also have a leather closable pouch that I wear around my neck for carrying a vessel with me, that I really don't want to lose.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Keldrin wrote:
lalaDinky wrote:I just bought a vehicle guardian and a house guardian during her birthday sale! I'm really looking forward to them. I just have some questions that I was hoping people here could address before I go and bother the seller.

On WWP's site, it says that all the servitors have a full range of emotion and are affectionate towards their keeper. Does this mean that they like you as soon as you attain them, without bonding?

Also, I plan on interacting and treating my Guardians just like the rest of my family, but I will be leaving them in their respective places (house, vehicle). Do they get lonely or sad if I leave them for extended periods of time?
Yes, they seem to like you the moment you get them.
As for lonely. I have a house guardian servitor that misses me if I leave his vessel at home. He's very affectionate and wants to be in communication with me, pretty much all the time.
I have a communication platform on order, so I can stay in touch with him, while not risking his vessel.
::yes:: I have a Vampire House Guardian from Eclipse Metaphysical who is just fantastic at keeping wards and shields up around my home but he expressed an interest in what I do when I leave the house so I too got the communication platform stone and have 'bridged' him and all my guardian servitors (I have quite a few!) to a sterling silver ear cuff I wear :thumbup: the communication platform they developed is an absolute blessing as I was constantly worrying about losing their vessels as servitors aren't like a spirit where you can just get them transferred if you loose their vessel!

The only exception to the communication platform 'bridging' is my car guardians as they take much pride in their 'job' of looking after my car whether I'm in it or have it parked up, especially as the car park I use for work isn't the friendliest of places in the city and there is a lot of break-ins and vandalism there! :problem: no break-ins on my car to report yet though! :) :fingercross:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have the communication platform, too. Since I have multiple guardians now, I got a King Eastern Dragon servitor, since the King, Queen, Emperor, and Empress servitors can command all the other WWP guardians that belong to the same owner. That way, if you store the King (or other royalty) guardian's vessel on the communication platform, you can thereby be in touch with ALL your guardians at once.

One time, I attuned a master vessel ring to the communication platform. That makes for an interesting sensation, when there are a bunch of spirits along for the ride, PLUS the vessel is in communication with All The Servitors (thanks to the King Dragon).

Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well.... I took my servitors vessel to a halloween theme park, for my first outing. Wanted my spirits/entities/servitors to get to experience that. After that, I think he may be afraid he's missing something.
And tonight, took him with me to see the new Dracula movie.
My spirits and servitors enjoyed the movie. But... my whole body lit up with energy during the preview for the up coming Hobbit movie.....

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”