do gargoyles talk?

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Just wondered if anyone hears them talk, or do they just do their clicking and purring stuff?

believe and you will see.
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Hi fang
Sorry I can't answer your question, I don't have one.
But there are a lot of people with them on the forum.
Rob

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Fang,
I don't hear mine talk, but I do occasionally get a flash of an image that describes what they are trying to communicate.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I find that they can either transmit pure energy that is very strong and "pointed" into some attitude, direction, form, and/or purpose. They sit on the edge of my desk and I find that they are telepathic when the want to be, but sometimes are quite almost invisible in their quietness. In my experience, I would say, they have become "masters of quiet in time" and use this sometimes and I do not know the reason, but they are always "there" for me.

Hope this helps,
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Wicked Witch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Ok, this is my one experience with my new guy. It was like 3am and I had just woken up & trying to fall back asleep. I started hearing this clicking noise right next to my ear. I lifted my head and tried to figure out where it waws coming from. This happened a few times. I finally realized it was probably my new gargoyle. I started talking to him (while still looking around to place the sound - doubting thomas that I can be). Once I heard clicking essentially go around me in a circle, I was convinced. :D So anyway, I talked to him for awhile, eventually asking yes/no questions - one click for no, etc. It went pretty cool for awhile. Eventually I fell back to sleep.

At about 5am, I rolled over to change positions, barely awake. I heard what I assumed was the cat door close. About 10 seconds later, these deep voice starts yelling in my head "WARNING!WARNING!" It sounded sort of like a computerized alarm. By about the 8th time, I was fully awake with all senses alert. I lay there and listened for a few - silence, no dogs barking, nothing. I edged off the side of my bed and grabbed the phone. After crouching there for maybe 5 mins, my one dog strolled in like nothing was wrong. I went around the bed, grabbed my baseball bat and started inching through my house. Now, I live in a one bedroom cottage, so I didn't have far to look. :)

As far as I could tell, everything seemed fine. Needless to say, I never was able to go back to bed.

Was it my gargoyle? I haven't been able to figure who else it could be, esp after the clicking noises. I have since asked my gargoyle that if he needs to warn me of something, at least identify what type of threat it is next time. I didn't know what to be terrified of this time! LOL

It was a very interesting experience, I must say. Yikes, sorry this got long...

Would love to hear other experiences!

Blessings, Ocynstorm

Don't make me get my Flying Monkeys...

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Just a thought......had you introduced your gargoyle to the dog? When the dog came in through the dogie door, the gargoyal may have thought it was an intruder that you needed to be warned against.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Oh Ocynstorm my heart would of been in my mouth !!

I love long posts explaining experiences, dont worry about the length of posts !!

WWx

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear princess, that was a very good thought and perhaps the gargoyle wasn't used to the dog coming and going through the pet door.

dear ocynstorm, you handled the situation perfectly in my opinion. keep talking to your gargoyle and let him realize your dog comes and goes. omg though, warning, warning....that would have done me in, lol.

dear fang, i have a gargoyle that is an unbound spirit who came and has stayed, as well as a gargoyle from ch from the treasure hunt. both make clicking sounds and only the unbound one has made a sound sort of like a purring but not exactly. i'm still bonding with the gargoyle from ch. take care everyone! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wicked Witch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

hehe... my heart was pounding like crazy!! :shock: It was quite a shock to me as I am not very sensitive to hearing/seeing my spirits and to have this warning blaring in my head all of a sudden... :o talk about adreniline rush, and not in good way!! I think the worst, though, was the fact I didn't know what to be scared of... fire? intruder? spirit attack? Hopefully, he can clarify that next time.

Princess, Hatspset, I think you are probably right. I had talked to him about my animals and he has been around them in the house. I think he's just not used to hearing the pet door close in the middle of the night. I barely even hear it anymore. My cats go in and out at all hours.

The chat we had prior to that was pretty cool tho. I think he has decided to perch on my headboard. That's where the clicking seemed to be coming from once i finally admitted to myself that it must be him and not some random noise. :) No purring tho yet.... hope it happens!

Thanks for the input!

Ocynstorm

Don't make me get my Flying Monkeys...

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
fang
neophyte
neophyte

wow thanks for all your replys, can't wait till my gets here.

believe and you will see.

Return to “Gargoyle”