Spirit board question! HELP!!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
FangtasiaJin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I recently purchased the White Arts spirit board from CH and im having some trouble using it. When you ask your spirit a question what are they supposed to use to answer the question? It says you can use your hand or a pendulum but that confuses me. How are you supposed to do that? I put my hand above the board and asked a question but nothing happened so I think im doing it wrong. I just really need some help. Hopefully my questions weren't too confusing because I had some trouble wording it haha...

Can someone PLEASE help me? ::thanx::

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

It may be easier for you to try it with a pendulum (just a weighted object on a string, don't have to buy one necessarily). You shouldn't expect the board to rearrange itself or anything dramatic like that.

What you're trying to do is to open up your subconscious and allow any communication to come through the unconscious/unintentional movement of your muscles. You should find that this is easier with a pendulum than a finger, because the pendulum can pick up smaller movements. So what you would want to do is allow your pendulum or finger to move over the board and point to different letters without you intentionally or consciously moving it yourself. Hopefully these letters will then spell out words and sentences. The tricky part is really just stepping back and preventing your conscious mind from influencing the results.

You may find these topics to be of interest:

Pendulum Any One? (Link)
So how accurate are pendulums? (Link)

FangtasiaJin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Thanks so much for responding. I will try to use a pendulum instead then. :)

Return to “Connecting”