avedas-magical-spells

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I bought a few items from Aveda and it took about a month to get to me (this was my first purchase for Magickal items). During that time I found CH and a few other reputable sellers. Then I found this thread. 1hd Low and behold I received my first spirits from CH before my purchase from Aveda. These spirits warned me that the items from Aveda were empty vessels. When the products came, indeed there was absolutely no energy from them. Zilch. The "free" items that came with them were supposed to be very powerful, beautiful, enchanted items. LOL... the free item I got looked like a sparkle. I have learned (quite heavily) the cost of my errors and only go to the highly reputable sellers as recommended through the seller review threads. I am extremely thankful that this information exists and I will not be making that mistake again.
Thank you CH for showing us that honest sellers are out there! <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

I have kept myself subscribed to Avedas mailing list and let me tell you. They are indeed scammers. I have emailed CH help desk about this twice and they suggested I leave an accurate update which is an excellent idea. 2lv

Twice in the past several months alone they have copied two of CH listings that I caught. (I don't check all their BS emails, so there might be more they copied.)
Not only that, but I have seen them offer CH Halloween bindings and just copy and paste the text. And now they are offering Volkh living entities...another CH cut and paste job.

It's honestly sad and laughable that they think they are fooling anyone with occult knowledge. They are only fooling the misinformed and newbies, which can indeed turn someone off to an entire experience. So, essentially, they are robbing people of their path. Which to me makes this seller lower than scum. Their un-enchanted, secondhand items are only making other REAL practitioners look bad to the newier people n our community, too. Cause lets get one thing straight Aveda since I know you are reading this: YOU ARE A SCAM. YOU DO NOT DO MAGIC. STOP BUYING CH MAGICK TO SELL AS YOUR OWN. STOP LYING FOR MONEY. TRY TO MAKE MONEY HONESTLY.

Like nobody has heard of CH? Its sad they have to steal and cannot be a real practitioner. And at this rate, they never will be. Get out of the witch community Aveda, everyone knows about you and your scams. And nobody wants you here. Or your snakeoil.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Another thread about this seller can be found here:

post771213.html#p771213

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Mescalero1
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

I am not sure how I ended up on Aveda's mailing list but I keep getting her link ads. I used to belong to a site a few years back that brought to light phony spell casters. And there were quite a few. I don't remember for sure if Aveda was one but I think she was. I noticed a lot of the people that were tricked by these charlatans were suffering from relationship issues. When you are blinded by love, it is easy to be duped because you want to so much to believe that someone has a fix for that.

Also, I read that a new member here joined just to make a positive comment about Aveda. Sure sounds suspicious to me. We used to have that a lot at the other site.

Anyway, it appears that Aveda is, after all, as I viewed her. How good can her spells be when they retail for $999 and go on sale for $99?

Oh well.....

Return to “Seller Review”