GORGON of February 29th

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Wow - this is better than a novel - where's the next chapter? (No I'm not being sarcastic! This is fascinating!) I am very envious of you C. having such experiences.
I was wondering - what would be the male equivalent to a gorgon? Being somewhat of an uppity woman myself, I'm not sure I'd get on with a gorgon :D Not at this stage, anyway.
Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

dragondance wrote:Wow - this is better than a novel - where's the next chapter? (No I'm not being sarcastic! This is fascinating!) I am very envious of you C. having such experiences.
I was wondering - what would be the male equivalent to a gorgon? Being somewhat of an uppity woman myself, I'm not sure I'd get on with a gorgon :D Not at this stage, anyway.
Both my grandmothers were Uppity Women. Both were Suffragettes. Pauline Christine was a hard core social work administrator in New York State and had a lot of very close friends who in those days were called "WIld Women" or "Wolf-Women". I never saw her with a man. And there was Natalie Anna, who was a scholar spoke and read mucho languages, Latin, Greek, German, French, Anglo-Saxon. And they both were heavy into SPiritualism and knew Leah Fox, one of the Fox Sisters.

Why all this? Well because both of these women referred to themselves and other women like themselves as "Gorgons" - it was practically a code word for Women who whatever their lifestyle choices, weren't going to do the "I know My Place" dance. They thought it was so funny that they used the word as praise....and the macho male faction misinterpreted it as exactly the opposite of praise.

So I think that in ancient times The Gorgon religion was carried out and mainly cared for by Uppity Women (such as Olympias or the Daughters of Asclepius) & B Males (such as Alexander the Great or Sophocles).

About Gorgons, the more I learn, the more I see a form of spirit intelligence quite different from any of the other forms of spirit intelligence that I also love and respect.

For me, its a karmic cycle that began when I saw the movie, The Gorgon, in 1965 as I have mentioned earlier in more detail, and I was just (in the completely Good Sense) Entranced...fascinated...not at all fearful....and then 43 years of my life happened and now this. Obviously a long karmic cycle, also maybe a rough in orb approximation of a transiting Pluto sextile - to Itself, who knows, but "I've Got My Game On" for sure. And I'm sure there's more to come and soon.....

Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well I had been thinking about gorgons lately and decided to read through some threads here and found this one. Just curious as to if there are any new "chapters" in this story yet?
-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear caiyros - i have to tell you that thanks to your posts i now have two gorgons in my home and i believe, two more on the way! my gorgons are in spirit stones and both are getting along fabulously with my human spirit of hatshepsut as well as the goddess isis and god anubis. i'm trying to find if there is a connection between them as you found a connection with olympias of macedon and your gorgons. also interesting, my gorgons have formed a fierce alliance with my hags and the single harpy i have (a c5 that i was lucky enough to acquire during the 25.00 sale). i am very, very pleased with the spirits from ch who have called to me lately (or called to my ancestors who have advised me on which to acquire at what point in time). one of my ancestors, "a" was actually a lady apprentice to a grecian witch of roman roots and worked with the grecian immortals and she is especially alligned with the gorgons. (she is an ancestor on my maternal line).

so caiyros, i guess with things as they are in my life right now....consider me a "gorgon" myself! take care and please keep the knowledge coming!!! :thankyou: :D :clap:
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

Are gorgons high maintenance or low maintenance?
Why so serious?
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear nocturnal - i'm not sure if my gorgons are reflective of all, but mine are very low maintenance, much as i am, lol. i enjoy talking to my gorgons and have heard one of the new ones in my mind even saying that they are both waiting to be shipped and look forward to joining the two "sisters" which are already here with me. i never expected to be called by a gorgon, but now that i have i'm wondering why it took so long! i think you would totally enjoy a few because like a hag, you can't have just one, lol. take care and have a great week! :wave: arsine :hug:
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Creatures A-J”