Question on brownies

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Thanks, Lewk. I may need to ask.

Also, I am getting a CC brownie. Always wanted to meet one. I specified that if none were enthusiastic about showing up, I would accept a refund. Well, according to notes this guy seems super excited. gung ho, even. It says that if he doesn't get tasked every day he gets sad. Time to brainstorm good activities for Brownies, heh.

I think I'm going to tell him that if he doesn't know what to do, he can check on pets and see if they're safe and comfort them if they need it. Though, that's optional if he has a fear of dogs or something. There will be a move in my future so I'm sure there will be lots to do, if I can only think of it. (Sinse he's not an entity I assume tasks will normally be limited to nontangibles like bringing joy and luck, giving unbound alerts, and giving housekeeping advice?) He's apparently used to a lot of attention and likes to talk. I hope my lack of hearing right now won't throw him off too much.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:35 pm Thanks, Lewk. I may need to ask.

Also, I am getting a CC brownie. Always wanted to meet one. I specified that if none were enthusiastic about showing up, I would accept a refund. Well, according to notes this guy seems super excited. gung ho, even. It says that if he doesn't get tasked every day he gets sad. Time to brainstorm good activities for Brownies, heh.

I think I'm going to tell him that if he doesn't know what to do, he can check on pets and see if they're safe and comfort them if they need it. Though, that's optional if he has a fear of dogs or something. There will be a move in my future so I'm sure there will be lots to do, if I can only think of it. (Sinse he's not an entity I assume tasks will normally be limited to nontangibles like bringing joy and luck, giving unbound alerts, and giving housekeeping advice?) He's apparently used to a lot of attention and likes to talk. I hope my lack of hearing right now won't throw him off too much.
That all sounds great, very positive.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Quick follow up: his vessel seemed to just radiate bright energy. Like someone running towards you screaming "HIIIIIII!" at the top of his lungs.

No visual or auditory, but I've had very few Reiki sessions I could sense so well.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Old thread, I just placed my order for 3 brownies, just wondering how it's going with yours? What tasks do they enjoy? Is it super hard to not say please and thank you?

0..0 *0*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:35 am Old thread, I just placed my order for 3 brownies, just wondering how it's going with yours? What tasks do they enjoy? Is it super hard to not say please and thank you?
I guess I answered this in another thread - except I don't task my Brownie. They are very responsive and we've bonded very well so we have a shared understanding. They're always on hand to help with whatever I'm doing, especially in and around the home and with shopping.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh good. If I can't ask for help, saying please won't be an issue, they will just do.
It's so funny, I need help with my home, and didn't know I needed a brownie till I started browsing around. But they knew I needed them.
Some fae make me nervous as how they like to do pranks and be tricksters, so I never intended to work with them. But these guys had other plans.

0..0 *0*

Return to “Creatures A-J”