You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dissumulative
Zodiac:

I'm a newbie so all help and replies are greatly appreciated in advance. :) I will be recieving a vampire spirit from CH soon. :D . I was looking through vampire bonding rituals or invocations but all the ones i've looked at didn't look like i was involving myself enough to form a bond strong enough as i'd like. So i stumbled across the following and wondered if anyone could tell me what they think of it. Do you think this invocation would work and create a strong bonding between my spirit and I?

"YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING Get an offering, it can be anything that you feel the spirit will like. It can be a rose for a vampire or a glass of wine or if you like a more personal item from you such as hair, blood, or fingernails. it is up to you. Most dark enteties feed off energy keep this in mind and keep in mind how personal you want to be. Or start with a rose and do this other times to create a tighter bond with something more personal.

BEFORE YOU BEGIN ,YOU MUST CARVE THE name of your spirit in the side of a candle ( any candle, use your feelings as to what is right)

NOW PREPARE YOUR BODY by washing. prepare the room with incense of your choice and have your item with you

Circle the room clockwise saying ISAYA ISAYA RIQA RIQA (BE OFFF BE GONE) ( 7 times) This is to clear any ill intent

YOU MUST SIT DOWN ON THE FLOOR ,CROSS LEGGED, WITH THE CANDLE AND AN Item BOWL IN FRONT OF YOU .

FIRST ,YOU MUST BRING YOURSELF INTO A VERY RELAXED AND OPEN STATE.

NOW YOU MAY BEGIN

THE FIRST PART IS TO LIGHT THE CANDLE. LIGHT ONE MATCH OR LIGHTER USE IT TO LIGHT CANDLE

Chant your spirits name 7 times while holding the item .

You can usually begin to feel it vibrate. If not do it 7 more times , up to 7 times. ( 7 is the Sumerian Sacred Number)

THE SPIRIT WILL BECOME AWARE THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT IT ,AND WILL BE RECEPTIVE TO YOU. YOU MAY FEEL A STRANGE SENSATIONS IN YOUR BODY, OR GET THE FEELING SOMEONE IS IN THE ROOM WITH YOU…. DON’T BE AFRAID. THIS IS NORMAL

SPIRITS ARE JUST LIKE MANKIND.. THEY OFTEN LONG FOR THINGS .ALL HUMANS HAVE ENERGY WITHIN THEM THAT THE SPIRITS LOVE. Give your offeying to your spirit..

NOW YOU MUST RECITE THE FOLLOWING EXACTLY

I OFFER YOU MY OWN ENERGY TO WITH AS YOU WISH IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR GUIDANCE( DO THIS WHILE YOUR offering by your item)

Offer your offereing by putting it beside your object and talking to the spirit. If you can not make the connection then just have silence.

Chant the name 7 times and say. We are one from this day forward bonded together Duranki HEAM ( BYTHEPOWER OF HEAVEN AND EART SO IT SHALL BE!!)

NOW BLOW OUT THE CANDLE ENDING THE CEREMONY.

SOME PEOPLE WILL IMMEDIATELY FEEL THE PRESENCE SOMETIMES IT TAKES DAYS

SINCE THE Dark entity is NEW TO YOU THERE IS LITTLE CHANCE IT WILL APPEAR AS A PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION UNTIL IT GAINS YOUR TRUST

IF YOU WISH TO ASK A QUESTION BEFORE IT GET USE TO YOU AND ANSWER WITH AUDIBLE SOUND DO THIS : TAKE A PENCIL IN YOUR WEAKEST HAND AND PLACE IT ON PAPER THE DJINN MAY GUIDE YOUR HAND AND LEAD TO YOUR ANSWER WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED THEN OPEN THEM SOMETIMES THE DJINN IS STUBBORN AND NOT ANSWER

BUT HAVE NO FEAR IS SOON AS IT KNOWN’S YOU IT WILL FULFILL YOUR EVER WISH."

From the nationalparanormalcollectorsociety. Thought i should mention that :)

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

HUH.

IF YOU WANT MY HONEST OPINION, THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOING TO FORM A REALLY STRONG BOND BETWEEN YOU & YOUR VAMPIRE, IS TIME SPENT WITH THEM. THERE'S NOTHING THAT IS GOING TO SIMULATE OR REPLACE THE BONDING THAT TAKES PLACE WHEN YOU INVITE SOMEONE INTO YOUR LIFE & MAKE THEM PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY CONVERSATION & SITUATIONS.

YOU CAN USE INVOCATIONS TO BOOST THE ENERGY & CONNECTION BETWEEN YOURSELF & ANOTHER SPIRIT, BUT THAT'S JUST A JUMPSTART TO BONDING, IT ISN'T THE ACTUAL BONDING PROCESS.

AND NEVER USE ANY BODY PARTS OF YOURSELF IN ANY TYPE OF RITUAL UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
dissumulative
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Dissumulative
Zodiac:

Ok thank you very much. And i wasn't intending on that being the only way to bond with the spirit. I meant for it just to start out a bond and let the spirit acknowledge that i respect them and i am looking to have a very closenit bond with him/her. Thank you greatly for your input.

SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

dissumulative wrote:Ok thank you very much. And i wasn't intending on that being the only way to bond with the spirit. I meant for it just to start out a bond and let the spirit acknowledge that i respect them and i am looking to have a very closenit bond with him/her. Thank you greatly for your input.
I bought my first psivamp from the same seller, and he ended up being someone from my past too. (I don't regret it one bit. :D ) And I did the same ritual. But I agree with the other response, it will never replace bonding, but I'd say if you're comfortable to do it.
I don't know if it was the ritual or just having a sort of 'code word' for energy was established indirectly by it, but whenever I say my vampire's name 7 times I feel his energy strongly, like a power surge for me. And it increases reaching peek at seven. It's odd.. So I guess it has to be something to it. Unless, like I said, it indirectly established that from it. ::goodluck::

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
inalullaby
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic Wave
Zodiac:

dissumulative wrote:Ok thank you very much. And i wasn't intending on that being the only way to bond with the spirit. I meant for it just to start out a bond and let the spirit acknowledge that i respect them and i am looking to have a very closenit bond with him/her. Thank you greatly for your input.
IMO.. I bought from the same seller, ever done the invocation twice.
The invocation is kinda long... ::hail:: cause i have quite a number from this seller..
I finally gave up and seek other alternative invocation.. which i deemed to be effective.
Which of course, after speaking to all of the spirits and told them i can't be doing that lengthy invocation for everyone.

They are pretty understanding, its the intent that counts :hug: :heart:

Did I dream this belief, or did I believe this dream?
Akhnaten
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Akhnaten
Zodiac:

How about "come out..come out...wherever you are!?!"...ok ok, bad joke.

I, too, have purchased from the same seller and although the ritual is long, it worked for me but not for the vampires that I purchased from Magnolia and Ash. As mentioned above, time seems to work best with them and believe it or not, I just got in touch with a vampire after owning him for more than a year. It is my own fault though because if you think about it, if you were a spirit and your 'keeper' did not pay much attention to you, how would you feel? I try to meditate with my spirits, especially when I first get them. I have read that some keepers get new spirits and put them away for a long time. I think this is not the way to handle new ones but that's just my two cents :count:

"labor not after riches first, and think thou afterwards wilt enjoy them. He who negleteth the present moment, throweth away all that he hath."~Akhenaton
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump::
ASH wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 pm HUH.

IF YOU WANT MY HONEST OPINION, THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOING TO FORM A REALLY STRONG BOND BETWEEN YOU & YOUR VAMPIRE, IS TIME SPENT WITH THEM. THERE'S NOTHING THAT IS GOING TO SIMULATE OR REPLACE THE BONDING THAT TAKES PLACE WHEN YOU INVITE SOMEONE INTO YOUR LIFE & MAKE THEM PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY CONVERSATION & SITUATIONS.

YOU CAN USE INVOCATIONS TO BOOST THE ENERGY & CONNECTION BETWEEN YOURSELF & ANOTHER SPIRIT, BUT THAT'S JUST A JUMPSTART TO BONDING, IT ISN'T THE ACTUAL BONDING PROCESS.

AND NEVER USE ANY BODY PARTS OF YOURSELF IN ANY TYPE OF RITUAL UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Vampire Invocations”