acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How interesting. I was taught a simmilar technique, but identifying with a base color was not part of it. Instead most of the exercise was learning to identify different energies without layering on preconcieved patterns.

I suspect having a starter base would make the process easier to learn, particularly in the beginning. Energy identification was much more time consuming and frustrating an exercise for me then the actual manipulation. Even if the practitioner changed their identifiers later (for example; they discover that all astral encounters are identified by sky blue instead of yellow) having that starter piece seems helpfull.

I'll have to think about that... Thank you.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Ash, thank you so much for your reply. It cleared up a lot of things for me! So we all have surplus energy, that makes so much sense. If I really had none, I`d be catatonic, right?! So it`s just a matter of shifting energy from where the surplus, even if negative, and using that energy to fill any deficiencies. After reading your reply this afternoon, I became aware of my surpluses, little bursts of life force, laughing and such, small bits of joy, and even bits of frustration, and it all made sense that these were surpluses I hadn`t noticed before! So honestly, it makes me feel more alive to be aware of this, and rather less drained. Now onto manipulating these energies and patching the gaps. I also realized if I really was totally deficient, I wouldn`t have attracted the strong spirits I had (even the negative ones, like the spider vamp who had attached itself to me and fed on me for so long) - so it`s all a matter of perspective, and awareness. Really made a difference for me.

A couple of questions, if I may, about some of the tools you have available - what about the Aeon Orb with human feeding energy - is this a helpful alternative to what was suggested regarding having a working relationship with a vamp to gather extra energy? It makes sense what you said about that kind of relationship resulting in feeding the vampire, so it would be better to do it directly, as you had advised. I had suspected that, and it doesn`t seem to make a lot of sense to have a vampire harvest the energies for you, and then feed from you as well. Lately I have begun to set up a system of harvesting energy from nature, but am hoping also the Aeon Orb will be a good tool to generate more energy at will to do with as I please.

What about the energy morphing tool that I`ve heard about, which is only available to reviewers right now? Is that another way to do what you`ve described in this thread, ie., transmute energy at will?

What about the binding of 5 piece? I was interested in the possibility of banishment of energy - but would it be better to morph energy that we don`t want into something we do want, rather than to banish it? Or can we apply a sort of transmutation to the banished energies at will, in order to recycle what is banished? It would be a nice option to banish unwanted personal energies, and then transmute them and use them for a feeding offering for our spirits, or for a boost in magickal workings.

And also about that piece, will the spell for working with the trees also be a possibility for gathering surplus energy?

That was interesting about the tree`s telepathic energies, regarding the purple auras I had described. It really is beautiful to see, and I wonder if it`s some kind of message from the tree when it happens. I have seen it (the purple) once or twice in humans as well, but not often enough... is there some way I can develop this kind of vision, I wonder? I only see it in flashes randomly and sporadically, and very rarely. Maybe that`s something I can develop with the Binding of 5 piece in working with the trees, perhaps that was an omen for me.

So thanks also about the tips on feeding of entities with surplus energies. It is really helpful. Definitely a good reminder to be clear and specific about what I`m offering. :) And I do think energy manipulation and using surplus energies can be an efficient way to feed personal spirits, especially the stronger ones, and the ones who are actively manifesting.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

hope I did it correct .
Ok yesterday , was kind of chaotic with the kids and a issue with a customer , so in return I was stressed out .

Now what I did is a sat and mediated and I concentrated on that energy chaos anger and stress ,
which I saw red orbs - I see myself as white and I let myself absorbed the red orbs.
I felt better and had a great nights sleep .

So it seems like I accomplished a little something , but I need a lot more practice. .

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Like Maythen, I didn't seem to get on well with the color code...but that's new to me & I'm used to manipulating the energy directly, eg moving energy from the solar plexus to the heart region to be dealt with at a higher level.

But I did do a bit of work last night based on trying to convert my usual misanthropy to the average human into a more sunny "glamor".

And to judge from today's results, it may well have worked. People reacted better to me, and the energy that I got back off them seemed to set off a "positive-feedback loop". Even the ones who looked at me like like a bulldog licking p*ss off a thistle got a polite nod in return from me.

But the really odd thing...well, I often like to sit in the pub with a pint, "soaking up the atmosphere"...or "feeding on the positive emotions" if you prefer. Often notice such things as the wave of energy that comes over if someone's watching the racing with a bet on, for example.

But today, which started making me think "positive-feedback loop", I was surprised to find me feeling REALLY "out-of-it" - so much so that I left fairly early, thinking another pint would have me under the table.

And yet, after a little over an hour at home, and Codeine & Valerian (and admittedly some food)
expecting to be "gone" for the night, now I'm fairly sober :(

So I'm blaming the "pub-energy", and the thing that was different was working with this energy manipulation last night.

Thoughts?

And I'm gonna open some wine :lol:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

swannie wrote:
Ash--following this line of thought--would the master services--vampiric energies and enhancements in the online store help with learning how to absorb and exchange energy from others--i.e. feeding or absorbing energy from people? If not, what, if any on-line product would help? just wondering........
YES, IT WOULD. INITIALLY YOU WILL NEED TO WORK ON ACQUIRING A TARGET & ABSORBING THEIR ENERGY.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO PRACTICE THIS ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ENCHANTMENT I DO CAUTION YOU TO PUT THE RIGHT PROTECTIVE MEASURES IN PLACE BECAUSE YOU COULD INADVERTENTLY FEED ON SOMEONE'S NEGATIVE OR DESTRUCTIVE ENERGY THAT WILL ENTER YOUR BODY LIKE ENERGY CANCER & EAT AWAY AT YOU UNLESS YOU IDENTIFY & REMOVE IT.
Can you elaborate on this--what kind of enchantment are you talking about? Do I buy this? How do I learn about the right protective measures to protect against someone's negative or destructive energy???......... :skull:
Now I'm paranoid about whether I've already ingested some destructive energy that has invaded my body and is going to eat away at me!!!!!! Help!!! How will I know, what should I do, I don't think I have but how can you tell????......... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

Will be trying this around meditation time :p
Thanks Ash! Wonderful information and "help" so to speak!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :applause: :applause:

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hey guys, I am now getting results also. Just thinking about it helped a lot. Today I had some grief to let out, and in the midst of it, I intentionally willed my grief into love energy, and strength. Being conscious of the emotion was healing and helped me understand a lot of things, which I won`t bore you with now. And it wasn`t as if the sadness just disappeared and I was suddenly radiating love and strength. I just got through it and had some healing insights for myself at the same time. But a little while later, I had the energy to easily accomplish some tasks that I had been overwhelmed with before. I`m very happy with this. Actually, I`m feeling like I have energy now, that I hadn`t had for a while, and I think it`s because of this, and because a lot of my energy was caught up in sublimated grief.

I think too that what I did was similar to what perhaps is done with the energy morphing enchanted piece, where you simply transfer your energy by will, specifying what it is you intend to manipulate. I just changed my shop account to apply for reviewer, specifically in hopes of being able to work with the energy morphing piece.

When I was feeling the grief, I thought, is this something I would like to banish, what would be better, to banish, or transform. I am not sure, but I thought transforming would be better, and it did turn out to have a subtle but great effect.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Another thing that occurs to me is storage - is it possible to store this excess energy for later use?

I realise that I may be going :offtopic: here, but I keep getting this image in my head from the Sci-fi classic "Forbidden Planet" with Storage Capacitors the size of a planet's core & a bank of dials all set firmly on "zero". :lol:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

ok, so I was feeling like I had absorbed quite a bit of negative energy which I wasn't feeling too good about. I tried focusing and internally tried to swirl the tendrils of the negative energy around and around to make up an internal psy ball that i could then push down through my shield which is grounded into the earth. What surprised me was in doing this, I became aware of a distinct purple color that tinted both the ball and the tendrils. (especially since I had not been thinking about any colors at all).

I did manage to push the ball through, although I felt like I lost some of the tendrils in the process. Definitely need more work.... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

thank you to adelphia and 3dhorrordolls for referring me to this thread!

i am having issues with having tons of negative energy and needing to release it or transform it. thank you ash as i am going to work on this daily at least a few minutes a day to transform it to something more positive.

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “METHODOLOGIES”