new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Danu9

::wave:: I have this as well. Came with my recent order that just arrived the other day. Have been using my vamp skills some until now for morphing energy. I've noticed this has helped morph energy that is just out there not attached to anything.

Also I've noticed that energy from tension between other person in household & I can be morphed more easily. It's quicker on the calm down after tension occurs.

Also noticing I can morph the enery of not so PMA into something better; more positive. Have been having lots more energy lately.

I still want to work more with thiis. Want to find out more of what can be done with this piece including giving energy to my spirits. There's so much more I want to explore with this & post more later. Have only had this now for like about 2 days now; maybe 3. :count: :faery: ::dragons:: :kistune:

http://danu9.tripod.com/
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I'm a little curious about this thread, so just piping in.

I'm taught in reiki to visualize it as a golden light coming in, and the various chakras in their colors. The reiki energy can then be used to charge my physical body up.

Never thought of using it to charge my other bodies, will give it a go.

Some questions though:
1. So actually one can use reiki energy to give to the spirits in our keep to recharge them? Would just reiki be enough, though..

2. Can one actually manipulate energy enough to change it - work on anger energy to calm it down into something more pleasant? (I wonder if i can use reiki energy to do this)

Hope someone will provide more information! thanks!!

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'

Return to “METHODOLOGIES”