Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

ENERGY MANIPULATION -
THE ABILITY TO SHIFT ENERGY FROM ORIGINAL FORM TO ALTERNATE FORM.

WHY? BECAUSE SOMETIMES THERE IS AN EXCESS OF ONE TYPE OF ENERGY & A SHORTAGE OF ANOTHER. WHY BE LIMITED TO APPLYING ENERGY AS ORIGINALLY INTENDED WHEN YOU CAN MANIPULATE ENERGY TO BE WHAT YOU NEED IT TO BE.

WHAT KIND OF ENERGY CAN BE MANIPULATED? VIRTUALLY ANY. IT IS BETTER TO WORK WITH A SURPLUS THAN TO TRY & MANIPULATE A STAPLE ENERGY BECAUSE SURPLUS ENERGY ISN'T ALREADY DEDICATED TO SOMETHING.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THAT MEANS IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE JUST ENOUGH PHYSICAL ENERGY TO RUN YOUR BODY FOR THE DAY, YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THAT PHYSICAL ENERGY AWAY TO CHANNEL IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE. IT COULD CAUSE EXHAUSTION OR SOMETHING WORSE.

WHAT IS SURPLUS ENERGY? SURPLUS ENERGY CAN OCCUR NATURALLY, OR CAN BE GATHERED THROUGH SPELLS, MEDITATION, AND OTHER FORMS OF METAPHYSICAL ENDEAVOR.

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE SURPLUS ENERGY? ONCE SURPLUS ENERGY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED YOU HAVE TO DECIDE HOW TO APPLY THAT ENERGY. YOU MAY WANT TO CHANNEL IT ALL INTO ONE FOCUS, OR YOU MAY WANT TO BREAK IT DOWN INTO SEPARATE CHANNELS OF ENERGY DISTRIBUTION.

HOW DO I DO IT? THERE'S MANY WAYS. YOU CAN WORK WITH A SPELL OR ENCHANTMENT TO DO IT, OR YOU MAY WANT TO LEARN MEDITATION & MENTAL FOCUS TECHNIQUES TO VISUALIZE THE ACTUAL CHANNELING.

IF YOU'RE DOING IT THROUGH SPELLS OR AN ENCHANTED VESSEL THEN FOLLOW ANY INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.

IF YOU WANT TO CHANNEL & MANIPULATE ENERGY THROUGH MEDITATION OR MENTAL FOCUS THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO DO IT.

FIRST THOUGH, MASTER THE BASICS. FUNDAMENTALS ARE EVERYTHING IN THE METAPHYSICAL & PARANORMAL WORLD.

IT WOULD BE BEST FOR YOU TO ASSIGN A COLOR LEGEND TO YOUR ENERGY FOR EASE OF MENTAL CHANNELING.

FOR EXAMPLE:

PHYSICAL - ORANGE
ANGER - RED
SADNESS - BLUE
LOVE - PINK
MENTAL - WHITE
SPIRITUAL - GREEN
PSYCHIC - PURPLE
ASTRAL - YELLOW

AND SO ON.

BE SURE TO ASSIGN COLORS THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE YOU WANT TO EASILY IDENTIFY SURPLUS ENERGY THROUGH ITS COLOR.

TO START, GET YOURSELF IN A NATURAL POSITION THAT YOU CAN SIT IN FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME. THE FIRST COUPLE OF TIMES YOU WANT TO VISUALIZE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ENERGY AROUND YOU & SEE THEIR COLORS. FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THIS EXERCISE.

ONCE YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU WANT TO DO A SMALL MANIPULATION BY TAKING ANY OF THE EXCESS ENERGY FROM ANY OF YOUR AREAS & CHANNEL IT INTO ANOTHER. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU HAVE EXCESS MENTAL ENERGY CHANNEL THAT WHITE FORMATION INTO YOUR PHYSICAL ENERGY. I VISUALIZE THE ACTUAL MOVEMENT OF THE ENERGY FROM MY HEAD TO MY HEART AREA. A VISUALIZATION OF THE ACTUAL MOVEMENT GOES A LONG WAY TO YOU CONNECTING TO YOURSELF & MAKING THE CONNECTION OF ENERGY MANIPULATION.

IT SOUNDS EASY, BUT IT'S NOT SO EASY THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO MASTER IT YOUR FIRST TIME OUT. PRACTICE CHANNELING ENERGY FROM ONE AREA OF YOURSELF IN ANY OF YOUR 3 BODIES INTO ANOTHER AREA. FEEL THAT ENERGY EXCHANGE & DISTRIBUTION FROM ONE AREA TO ANOTHER.

GIVE IT A GO & LET'S GET SOME FEEDBACK SO WE CAN MOVE FROM THIS TO THE NEXT STEP.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

I mainly see purple and orange, but cannot do anything with it.... I have not intentionally set up any colours to areas other than the chakra colours which I am aware of. Am I seeing an internal view of my external aura?

I can change its colour, but it seems to go into orbs (small) of light. Then disappears.....

I will try again later.... not in a great mood right now and then everything is black! LOL

I will post back in a bit.

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Many thanks Ash. Very interesting :thumbup:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Thanks Ash. I`m rushing off but have a couple of quick questions on this. What if we don`t have any surplus energy, ie., have a lack of physical AND mental energy - is this a technique we can use to channel surplus energy from other sources - such as, psychic vampirism?

Can a vampire spirit be used as a channel to gather and feed us energy - and does that vampire need us to provide them with energy in exchange?

Is this a way we can generate energy to `feed`our spirits, or as a type of offering to provide them with energy in our world?

In Voodoo, many of the spirits prefer blood offerings, which is why there are animal sacrifices. Are there other, metaphysical means of providing a similar type of energy to blood instead?

I have occasionally seen flashes of auras in trees, throughout my life, and it`s has always been purple. Is that connected to your definition of the color purple as psychic? Are trees putting off psychic energy?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:
WHAT KIND OF ENERGY CAN BE MANIPULATED? VIRTUALLY ANY. IT IS BETTER TO WORK WITH A SURPLUS THAN TO TRY & MANIPULATE A STAPLE ENERGY BECAUSE SURPLUS ENERGY ISN'T ALREADY DEDICATED TO SOMETHING.
Thanks for posting this Ash. :thumbup:
Yesterday I was practicing energy manipulation on the flame of a candle and this came into play.

I left the wick extra long so the flame would be big and give the excess energy not needed to just burn the wax. I then focused intently on the flame. I began to hear a high pitched hum in my head. I visualized the flame growing taller. The higher frequency the hum the higher the flame would go. The harder I focused the higher it would go. The focus was hard to hold for longer than a few seconds at a time and I would be exhausted by it after 6 or so seconds then release. The flame would drop. Over and over I did this quite surprised. I even tried little experiments making the flame grow, drop, grow, drop at different time periods in between. i.e. 2 seconds, 4 seconds, etc.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

adelphia wrote:Thanks Ash. I`m rushing off but have a couple of quick questions on this. What if we don`t have any surplus energy, ie., have a lack of physical AND mental energy - is this a technique we can use to channel surplus energy from other sources - such as, psychic vampirism?

Can a vampire spirit be used as a channel to gather and feed us energy - and does that vampire need us to provide them with energy in exchange?

Is this a way we can generate energy to `feed`our spirits, or as a type of offering to provide them with energy in our world?

In Voodoo, many of the spirits prefer blood offerings, which is why there are animal sacrifices. Are there other, metaphysical means of providing a similar type of energy to blood instead?

I have occasionally seen flashes of auras in trees, throughout my life, and it`s has always been purple. Is that connected to your definition of the color purple as psychic? Are trees putting off psychic energy?
Ash--following this line of thought--would the master services--vampiric energies and enhancements in the online store help with learning how to absorb and exchange energy from others--i.e. feeding or absorbing energy from people? If not, what, if any on-line product would help? just wondering........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

Is this similar to the energy morphing in the product review some what ?
I will be trying this when Ihave some quiet mommy time later , its total chaos around here some days maybe I can use some of that extra energy and do something useful with it .

:think:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

I am not very good at this as I can only see and feel the energy which is all around me - orange and purple inter-mingling.

So, I tried to focus on my chakras and orange - sacral chakra and moved a ball of orange energy up through my body and changed it to pink and placed it into my heart - it felt warm and my chest/bottom of throat area feels warm?

I don't know how to see the three bodies? I can see the white of others auras but nothing else.

Please can you suggest a way of seeing/feeling the different types?

I am sorry to be a pain, but I find this really interesting but I am just not experienced enough. lol

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks Ash. I`m rushing off but have a couple of quick questions on this. What if we don`t have any surplus energy, ie., have a lack of physical AND mental energy - is this a technique we can use to channel surplus energy from other sources - such as, psychic vampirism?
YOU WILL HAVE A SURPLUS OF SOME TYPE OF ENERGY AROUND YOU AT ANY GIVEN TIME. EVEN IF IT IS A SLIGHT SURPLUS. IT COULD BE A SURPLUS OF ANGER ENERGY, LOVE ENERGY, SEX ENERGY, SAD ENERGY, HAPPY ENERGY, ANY KIND OF ENERGY. YES, IF YOU'RE WORKING WITH PSYCHIC VAMPIRISM YOU COULD USE ENERGY MANIPULATION TO MOVE THAT ENERGY INTO ANOTHER CHANNEL.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO USE A 3RD PARTY SOURCE, THEN USUALLY THERE IS ALWAYS AN ENERGY EXCHANGE. THAT IS WHY MASTERING THE MOVEMENT OF ENERGY FROM YOUR OWN SURPLUS INTO ANOTHER CHANNEL WOULD BE BEST.
YOU COULD, SURE! WHY NOT? IF YOU HAVE SURPLUS ENERGY OF ANY KIND YOU CAN GIVE THAT ENERGY TO A SPIRIT AROUND YOU. IF YOU HAVE SURPLUS ENERGY YOU CAN GIFT THAT AS AN OFFERING. I WOULD JUST BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT ENERGY THEY CAN TAKE.
I WOULD NOT MAKE OFFERINGS OF ANY BODY PART (BLOOD, HAIR, FINGERNAIL, ETC) UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING. FOR SPIRITS IN GENERAL I WOULD MAKE AN ENERGY OFFERING TO THEM BY BEING CLEAR WHAT TYPE OF ENERGY THEY ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE.
TREES PUT OF A LOT OF TWO TYPES OF ENERGY; EARTHEN CORE & TELEPATHIC (WHICH FALLS UNDER THE HEADING OF PSYCHIC).
Ash--following this line of thought--would the master services--vampiric energies and enhancements in the online store help with learning how to absorb and exchange energy from others--i.e. feeding or absorbing energy from people? If not, what, if any on-line product would help? just wondering........
YES, IT WOULD. INITIALLY YOU WILL NEED TO WORK ON ACQUIRING A TARGET & ABSORBING THEIR ENERGY.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO PRACTICE THIS ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ENCHANTMENT I DO CAUTION YOU TO PUT THE RIGHT PROTECTIVE MEASURES IN PLACE BECAUSE YOU COULD INADVERTENTLY FEED ON SOMEONE'S NEGATIVE OR DESTRUCTIVE ENERGY THAT WILL ENTER YOUR BODY LIKE ENERGY CANCER & EAT AWAY AT YOU UNLESS YOU IDENTIFY & REMOVE IT.
I mainly see purple and orange, but cannot do anything with it.... I have not intentionally set up any colours to areas other than the chakra colours which I am aware of. Am I seeing an internal view of my external aura?
IT COULD BE. IT WOULDN'T BE UNUSUAL FOR YOU TO SEE YOUR OWN AURA COLORS. YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO A FEW PRACTICE RUNS TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY DEVIATION.

Please can you suggest a way of seeing/feeling the different types?
VISUALIZE 3 OUTLINES OF YOUR BODY & FOCUS ON EACH OUTLINE AND ALLOW THE COLORS OR COLORBLEEDS TO COME THROUGH AS THEY WANT TO. DON'T FORCE THEM, AND CHANGE THE OUTLINES FROM ASTRAL TO SPIRITUAL TO PHYSICAL AS YOU WANT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Ash--following this line of thought--would the master services--vampiric energies and enhancements in the online store help with learning how to absorb and exchange energy from others--i.e. feeding or absorbing energy from people? If not, what, if any on-line product would help? just wondering........
YES, IT WOULD. INITIALLY YOU WILL NEED TO WORK ON ACQUIRING A TARGET & ABSORBING THEIR ENERGY.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO PRACTICE THIS ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ENCHANTMENT I DO CAUTION YOU TO PUT THE RIGHT PROTECTIVE MEASURES IN PLACE BECAUSE YOU COULD INADVERTENTLY FEED ON SOMEONE'S NEGATIVE OR DESTRUCTIVE ENERGY THAT WILL ENTER YOUR BODY LIKE ENERGY CANCER & EAT AWAY AT YOU UNLESS YOU IDENTIFY & REMOVE IT.
Can you elaborate on this--what kind of enchantment are you talking about? Do I buy this? How do I learn about the right protective measures to protect against someone's negative or destructive energy???......... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:

Return to “METHODOLOGIES”