Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I think of a binding as being like a string that connects me to the spirit. They hold one end and I hold one end. Just like I can have multiple strings connecting me to multiple spirits, these famous spirits, to whom a LOT of folks will want to connect, can have a variety of strings connecting them to multiple other people.
Thanks. That's very clear and helpful.

I have a Cherubim from Lisa at Mystic Morning Treasures. She describes the special type of binding to that as more of a portal to the Cherubim, which is kind of omnipresent. I really like gaining a clearer understanding of the differences between these different types of bindings. I've read a CH description of how when they're doing a binding of Aphrodite they can see her energy pouring into the binding. That's another kind of spirit that's capable of being in contact with multiple people at once.

But I gather that the 'ordinary' spirits we get bindings of, such as faeries, elves, dragons, djinn, etc are exclusive bindings and those spirits are not working with multiple users, and aren't capable of it...have I got that right? Or are there divergent views on that?

So, if I have a binding of an elf spirit, say, can their spirit be duplicate-bound by another conjurer? Or do some people believe that's possible? Sort of two slices off the original pie? Or two clones? Can there be more than one string to the elf spirit, for example?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'd love to work with poets like Edgar Allen Poe and William Shakespear. Speaking with a talented figure like Alexander Hamilton would also be interesting.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I am not bound to any human spirits, but I do have several of these: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-MEMORI ... ESIRE.html

I figure if my experience with them just really grabs me, I'll go for the string.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I think of a binding as being like a string that connects me to the spirit. They hold one end and I hold one end. Just like I can have multiple strings connecting me to multiple spirits, these famous spirits, to whom a LOT of folks will want to connect, can have a variety of strings connecting them to multiple other people.

I have a Cherubim from Lisa at Mystic Morning Treasures. She describes the special type of binding to that as more of a portal to the Cherubim, which is kind of omnipresent. I really like gaining a clearer understanding of the differences between these different types of bindings. I've read a CH description of how when they're doing a binding of Aphrodite they can see her energy pouring into the binding. That's another kind of spirit that's capable of being in contact with multiple people at once.

But I gather that the 'ordinary' spirits we get bindings of, such as faeries, elves, dragons, djinn, etc are exclusive bindings and those spirits are not working with multiple users, and aren't capable of it...have I got that right? Or are there divergent views on that?

So, if I have a binding of an elf spirit, say, can their spirit be duplicate-bound by another conjurer? Or do some people believe that's possible? Sort of two slices off the original pie? Or two clones? Can there be more than one string to the elf spirit, for example?
The reason I’d be surprised if any of our regular, non-famous and non-immortal spirits had multiple bindings, is that the spirit has to step forward for the conjurer when the conjurer sends out a request. I haven’t heard of anyone describing their spirits as having responded again to a conjurer after already having accepted a binding with a keeper. Famous individuals are a little different, as many folks will have a specific interest in them, and bindings of immortals are rather like your description of your Cherubim binding: more like a portal to the immortal (hey, that rhymes! :lol: ) than a binding.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Lewk wrote:

The reason I’d be surprised if any of our regular, non-famous and non-immortal spirits had multiple bindings, is that the spirit has to step forward for the conjurer when the conjurer sends out a request. I haven’t heard of anyone describing their spirits as having responded again to a conjurer after already having accepted a binding with a keeper. Famous individuals are a little different, as many folks will have a specific interest in them, and bindings of immortals are rather like your description of your Cherubim binding: more like a portal to the immortal (hey, that rhymes! :lol: ) than a binding.
Thank you so much for this. It makes everything so much clearer.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I am not bound to any human spirits, but I do have several of these: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-MEMORI ... ESIRE.html

I figure if my experience with them just really grabs me, I'll go for the string.
Reasons like this is why I go and read all the posts I can. I didn't ever see this in the shop. Have you found this to be helpful to you?

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I am not bound to any human spirits, but I do have several of these: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-MEMORI ... ESIRE.html

That's so fascinating! I had no idea things like this were possible, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. :D

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

There is also this about multiple bindings of the same human spirit:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

darkwing dook wrote:There is also this about multiple bindings of the same human spirit:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
I hadn't seen this either. Thank you for sharing this!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:Reasons like this is why I go and read all the posts I can. I didn't ever see this in the shop. Have you found this to be helpful to you?
I’ve liked it. I stumbled across it as a freebie once. I’ve got three historical figures and one personal connection. In the case of the latter, it has helped deepen my connection to that unbound spirit. In the case of the former, it’s helped me to access the perspective of what that person might have done in a given situation. I don’t use any of the four of them to sit and directly access memories TV-style though (for lack of a better way to describe it.) So, for me it has functioned well as a connection short of a binding.

Return to “Human”