History Spirits You Want:)

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

No actors or singers but people in history like writers, soldiers, rulers, etc you‘d like to communicate with

1. Edgar Allen Poe

2. Joan of Arc

3. Marie Laveau - was a Louisiana Creole practitioner of Voudou renowned in New Orleans.

4. Anne Boleyn - Queen of England accused of adultery and was beheaded. The king was upset that she did not give him a son.

5 & 6. WW2 German Soldiers ( they were technically members of the Nazi party but they were Not what people think of when they think NAZIS)

Erwin Rommel - Life long solider of Germany prior to Hitler rise to power. Wanted Hitler out of power and negotiate a surrender with Allies. Accused of being part of Hitler's Valkyrie assassination attempt and committed suicide in exchange for his family's safety. He also disobeyed direct orders to kill Jewish prisoners of war.

Claus Graf Schenk von Stauffenberg - Was the assassin (Operation Valkyrie) that tried to kill Hitler at the Wolfschanze. Hitler survived and he was executed without a trial in the courtyard along with other conspirators the same day. Rommel was accused of being involved in this plot. He knew officers wanted to kill Hitler and negotiate with allies afterwards but was not directly involved. He thought if Hitler was murdered it would cause civil unrest and make Hitler a martyr. He wanted Hitler arrested and put in jail.

Both men was loyal to the fatherland but not in Hitler and sacrificed their lives to try and end the war. Not all soldiers were Nazi fanatics and some were career military and were put off by politics or believed in Nazi ideology. These spirits would be interesting to communicate with because their country was more important than their lives. I have a lot of respect for people like that. They were turned off and disgusted by the ethnic cleaning that people think when they think Nazis!

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

1.Vlad 111
2.Alexander the great
3.Imhotep
4.Maatkare Hatshepsut

the list goes on and on but i will limit it for now.lol

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:1.Vlad 111
2.Alexander the great
3.Imhotep
4.Maatkare Hatshepsut

the list goes on and on but i will limit it for now.lol
I've seen Alexander the Great before on other threads. He's a popular one. Vlad the inopaler. That's interesting:) All your choices are really cool :thumbup:

I just remembered I forgot to add Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Gandhi and American Civil hero of Gettysburg (Little Round Top) Gen. (Lt. Col at the time) Lawrence Joshua Chamberlain of the 20th Maine Inf. too:0

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just used my GC and bought 2 humans Erwin Rommel & Claus Graf Schenk von Stauffenberg. Think it will be interesting to see what they think about how things turned out and how they are remembered now. I know right right after the war many people were still loyal to Hitler and Von Stuaffenberg's litlte son got crap from teachers and other students because his dad was considered a traitor BUT now he's a hero :D Next I want to Marie Laveau, Lincoln and Chamberlain. Then I'll get me 2 Beatles and old time Hollywood stars:)

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OMG! I was reading this thread and it just hit me. The human spirit I want to bind to me.

His name is King Radbod. He was a German King and his story as always just stuck with me.

He was one of the last of the tribal German Kings to be converted to Christianity. He was doing it to protect his people and his village, because if he converted than his people would also and wouldn't have to undergo any forced conversions.

He was at the river just about to be baptized when he asked if he would meat his ancestors in heaven. When he was informed the he would not because they weren't baptized. He refused to go through with and managed to drive the converters out of his village and hold it as a free zone for the rest of his reign. I don't know what about that has always stayed with me. But know I know. I need to do a custom conjure of it. Thank you for this thread!

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:5 & 6. WW2 German Soldiers ( they were technically members of the Nazi party but they were Not what people think of when they think NAZIS)

Erwin Rommel - Life long solider of Germany prior to Hitler rise to power. Wanted Hitler out of power and negotiate a surrender with Allies. Accused of being part of Hitler's Valkyrie assassination attempt and committed suicide in exchange for his family's safety. He also disobeyed direct orders to kill Jewish prisoners of war.

Claus Graf Schenk von Stauffenberg - Was the assassin (Operation Valkyrie) that tried to kill Hitler at the Wolfschanze. Hitler survived and he was executed without a trial in the courtyard along with other conspirators the same day. Rommel was accused of being involved in this plot. He knew officers wanted to kill Hitler and negotiate with allies afterwards but was not directly involved. He thought if Hitler was murdered it would cause civil unrest and make Hitler a martyr. He wanted Hitler arrested and put in jail.

Both men was loyal to the fatherland but not in Hitler and sacrificed their lives to try and end the war. Not all soldiers were Nazi fanatics and some were career military and were put off by politics or believed in Nazi ideology. These spirits would be interesting to communicate with because their country was more important than their lives. I have a lot of respect for people like that. They were turned off and disgusted by the ethnic cleaning that people think when they think Nazis!
This thread might be old but I'm glad, that I'm not the only one. I too have a binding of Claus von Stauffenberg and of the von Haeften brothers. I'm smitten with suprise, because I still can't comprehend why they actually agreed to be bound to me...I love to talk about German politics with them...even if I'm really worried though. OP probably won't see this but BUMP.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

What a fascinating concept, getting bindings of historical figures. I'm very curious on how that is done. What if they have moved on to other lives it further personal evolution?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

"It’s not usually common with the only exception being historic figures or celebrities.  Of course the reason being more people are seeking them rather than the spirit seeking company with the person. A spirit binding is the binding of a spirit and not the soul. For that reason you can bind multiple aspects of a spirit. Think of it as taking slices from a pie; the whole pie is a pie and you have a piece of it which is constant and still a pie throughout."
(Source: CH encyclopedia)

This pretty much sums it up, even if the whole concept is still hard to grasp.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Funny that the first spirit the OP mentions is Edgar Allan Poe. Not only did I reach out to him early in my paranormal path, a lot of years before hearing of spirit keeping, but once I got here I found a binding of a link to him (or something of that nature) in the CH shop. So I got that, too.

I really need to go with links to John Adams and Ben Franklin. Just because.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Jasmin wrote:"It’s not usually common with the only exception being historic figures or celebrities.  Of course the reason being more people are seeking them rather than the spirit seeking company with the person. A spirit binding is the binding of a spirit and not the soul. For that reason you can bind multiple aspects of a spirit. Think of it as taking slices from a pie; the whole pie is a pie and you have a piece of it which is constant and still a pie throughout."
(Source: CH encyclopedia)
This pretty much sums it up, even if the whole concept is still hard to grasp.
I think of a binding as being like a string that connects me to the spirit. They hold one end and I hold one end. Just like I can have multiple strings connecting me to multiple spirits, these famous spirits, to whom a LOT of folks will want to connect, can have a variety of strings connecting them to multiple other people.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Human”