Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just got a gold weredragon from Verna and its been a few weeks now. I been messaging her so much and no response. I dont know whats going on =/. Hope everything is ok. I dont have any info on him besides his name. Can I use the CH dragon invocation to welcome him? I dont want him to sit there and wait months for Verna to respond.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

I got my gold Were Dragon back in March..Verna is having some issues with her emails and some issues with her fathers health.

Thought I'd post the info she sent me, on welcoming my Were Dragon..Here you go:

"For welcoming and invocation you do a white candle with your names. Just welcome him and introduce your self. There is no complicated ritual like with Djinn or Demons.
Simply concentrate/meditate and seek to connect energy.
Holding the vessel to heart and forehead is good-those are the main chakra/energy points to use with connecting"

P.S. Keep sending her messages thru Ebay so you can at least get his real dragon name for this invocation ritual..You are going to need it. ::goodluck::

sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
Zodiac:

ah thank you so much! i'll keep bugging her

Amy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Feytsu
Zodiac:

Sorry to hear about the radio silence from Verna; that's frustrating. If you're feeling a connection with your gold weredragon, I'd say go for it with the CH invocation. It's all about intention, right? Just make sure you approach it with respect and be clear about your goals. In the meantime, maybe try meditating or chatting with him to build that bond. And hey, keep an eye out for any updates from Verna or check in with others who might've had similar experiences. Trust your gut and do what feels right for you and your new companion!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Amy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:29 pm Sorry to hear about the radio silence from Verna; that's frustrating. If you're feeling a connection with your gold weredragon, I'd say go for it with the CH invocation. It's all about intention, right? Just make sure you approach it with respect and be clear about your goals. In the meantime, maybe try meditating or chatting with him to build that bond. And hey, keep an eye out for any updates from Verna or check in with others who might've had similar experiences. Trust your gut and do what feels right for you and your new companion!
Just for your information, this topic is quite old and you are replying to it. I saw few other replies of yours in old topics. Please try to engage in newer topics or create topics of your own too.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:29 pm Sorry to hear about the radio silence from Verna; that's frustrating. If you're feeling a connection with your gold weredragon, I'd say go for it with the CH invocation. It's all about intention, right? Just make sure you approach it with respect and be clear about your goals. In the meantime, maybe try meditating or chatting with him to build that bond. And hey, keep an eye out for any updates from Verna or check in with others who might've had similar experiences. Trust your gut and do what feels right for you and your new companion!
In addition to to what the Moderator said, fyi that seller has ceased trading.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dragons”