Who is enchanted*magnolia?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

bought a break up spell to a couple shouldnt be together,
i will update my experience with holly
:pray:

coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

Just an update for anyone who is curious...
Holly is recasting a BUNCH of my spells since they are at the 12 week mark and there have been no results yet. So I am hoping that the recasts push the energies forward.
Spells that were ordered and recast:

-Love Lure binding spell (to bring back an ex)

-Zombie curse to break up a couple (to help my best friend find the strength to leave her abusive husband. she wants to leave but she is afraid and he is VERY controlling and manipulative)

-St Jude spell (to help me find a job)

-World is my oyster spell (to help me find a job)

-Good Vibrations spell (to bring positive energy to all of my spells)

-Arachne spider spell (to bring me a future with my ex and a FT job)

-St Lammas spell (to help me find a FT job)

-Another curse that I don't want to be too specific about (related to me finding a job)

I am trying to stay positive because her Geisha skin spell for me really didn't start showing any progress until she did a recast..it was a spell to help clear up my skin. I waited three months...saw a little but no major progress. She did a recast and now its two months (so five months total) and my skin has cleared up somewhat. I wouldn't say that it is perfect and clearbut I would say its about 75% better than it was 5 monhts ago. (not 100% better though FYI)
It just took a really long time.....so I am hoping that maybe this is the case with all of her spells (for me anyway...) Maybe its more like a 4-6 month situation for results......

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Coddington

Hows it going ? Any luck with your Job situation and the recasts that you have had done?
I see from your other post you had a Love Binding Spell done by Enchanted Magnolia, dId you see any results with that yet?

Anyone ever bought her Black Magic Gypsy Love spell, Its looks quite potent, Just wondering if anyone has ever bought it,as she does give a warning about it.

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Hi there. No no results on anything yet.
I am having Lenora Chance (who also did two spells to help me get a job) do a chakra cleansing/balancing for me...hopefully this will help.
Holly from Enchanted Magnolia recast all of my spells in the last two weeks. No results yet.
Nothing at all from the Love Lure spell......she recast on Monday after 12 weeks. Not even a phone call or email or text from him....nada.
Not sure if her spells just take a long time or if they just do not work for me. I will post here as soon as I get results because I think its important for others to have feedback.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi

Thanks alot for letting us all know, Really hope you get that job soon !
I do find one thing strange though, out of all the spells you have got, You would think at least one would work for you, even by law of averages, I would suggest Moonlitashes (sit for a spell) they do both white and dark spells, I did buy a grey and dark spell, but with no results, But maybe that was just my situation,It could be different for you !

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

I know...I just can't believe how long its taking. I do definitely think that Holly and Lenora are genuine spellcasters. I am just hoping that their magick works for me.
Like I said, holly's skin spell DID help...didn't do away with my acne but it did help the situation. It just took 5 months.
That is the other reason why I just ordered a chakra cleansing/alignment from Lenora. Am thinking that maybe some of my chakras are blocked and hindering me manifesting work and money. Trying to make sure that there aren't any blockages holding things up.....

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Holly spells in my personal experiences don't take so long to manifest so there is maybe a blockage or even a third party interference like another darker spell already performed in your target, actually can be a LOT of other things going on in such matter.

You should do some readings to get more insight about your case coddington. Hope you resolve all your issues soon.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

valhalla wrote:
fyrelite wrote:She sent me a two word chant to say over and over. I also would like to note that it's still not 100% completed yet, so I am still chanting away. I don't want to say what the chant is for personal reasons but if you ordered a spell from Holly, ask her how you can assist with incorporating your own energy into the spell.

yes i know that is private :)

please posting again after youre new spell work or not :)

:dancing:
So... they did break up but then got back together. UGH. I had a reading done by a wonderful person on Etsy, and she told me that there was definitely trouble in paradise for them. However, I have emailed holly to see what she suggests because I feel like they should be broke up by now! It's been over 6 months. As for the second spell, the one that I had completed on the Super Moon in June, nothing has come from that =( I have terrible luck with spell casters. Sometimes I wonder why I even keep on trying.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Oh gosh. That is horrible news. I guess Holly's curses are not working for you. Me either. Its very disappointing not to mention a waste of money.
Its been 4 months for me (for the curse I had her cast to help my best friend. She has been trying to leave her husband but she is afraid and he keeps forcing her to stay. He is emotionally and mentally abusive and he married her for her money. Its horrible.) In this case, my friend WANTS to leave and the curse still has not broken the two of them up. I am starting to feel like Holly's magick just does not work. Or at least, does not work for me.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Coddington, Any luck with your spells ? what about a full time job,I know you have been looking for ages, I hope you have now got something !!!
I see or I think it was you, who bought the BM spells from that lady in Poland. ? Correct me please if Im wrong.

Return to “Seller Review”