neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm not the most sensitive person, in the past I've felt changes of temperature after loved ones have passed, and the feeling of being hugged, and once I found a copper bracelet by one of tills at my work, and when I picked it up my whole hand tingled like Id been sitting on it until it was dead! (It was an unpleasant sensation, and im not sure what exactly caused it but at first I thought I might have been having some kind of reaction to the metal itself)

Recently I was gifted an adventourine (spelled wrong I think?) stone by an empath friend at work which she told me was 'charged' and since then I seem to be becoming slowly more sensitive to energies, I don't know whether this is down to being more aware of spiritualism and spirits and energies, or because of my efforts to meditate, but its great!

I can feel the energy of 'my stone' when I touch it or pick it up very clearly, and I've had some success with meditating (very brief images, sensations of spinning and floating) More recently as well I have started to see little blinks of bright blue light, almost like fairy lights that are there for a second then gone in the blink of an eye. I have been seeing them quite often and they are always light blue, and I was starting to think it might just be a problem with my eyes... but then yesterday I saw a bright blue ball of light hovering just to the left of my Fiancée when we were stood talking in the kitchen. It didn't move, had no clearly defined edge, and took longer to fade away than the smaller lights.

Im curious as to whether anybody thinks this may be a spirit trying to get in touch or if that's just wishful thinking on my part? Any opinions would be great, as Id love to be becoming more sensitive!

there's a beast in all of us ~ some of us are just more in touch than others
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IT COULD BE A SPIRIT WITH THE STONE, IT COULD BE AN UNBOUND, OR A BOUND SPIRIT. IT'S HARD TO SAY WITHOUT BEING THE ONE WHO EXPERIENCED IT. EITHER WAY I'D SAY YOU ARE DEFINITELY GETTING MORE SENSITIVE. :thumbup:

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Fenrisolene
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I very nearly squealed with excitement reading your response! Thank you Ash! :)
Do you think as the colour is consistently the same it is all the same entity?

there's a beast in all of us ~ some of us are just more in touch than others

Return to “Paranormal Energy”