Tips/Additional Info on Mermen

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

Hi everyone! I have recently acquired a Merman from Bun Bun and would like to know if anyone can share with me any additional info on mermen? I have read the CH encyclopedia but would like to know more. Any tips on bonding or sharing personal experiences is greatly appreciated! :D
Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks DarkAddictions! :D
Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

P.S. He will love it if you placed him in a clear vase or fishbowl with assorted seashells, sea glass, sand dollars, sea stars, and water or seashells and sand. They do love it, when you take them in the shower with you or swimming..I hope you live near the sea... they love that :)
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That is such a GREAT idea with placing seashells and other fun goodies in a bowl! ::hail:: I NEVER would have thought about that and it's so perfect! I was contemplating buying a few fish and add shells, sand, etc., but I like your idea the best! ::hail::

And definitely going to bring him in the shower! ;) Unfortunately, I do not live by the sea, but there is a lake literally 10 minutes from my house and I am SO looking forward to taking him with me when we go on the boat! ;)

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

Hi with mine he loved to take a bath with me, and I have a little fountain at my altar and he loves to sit in that . merfolk are fun.
he also loves seaglass and shells .
I made him a seashell charging box , Where I took 2 clam shells the same size,and one is like a removable lid, i used smaller shells as feet to hold it steady - he loved this.
Cant wait to take him to the beach soon. :mermaid:

sounds like your doing great with yours !! :applause:
We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

3HorrorDolls~ Thank you for the additional suggestion. It makes me happy to know that people are willing to share their ideas, thoughts, experiences, and suggestions on the CH forum. Again, I never would have thought about a mini fountain and placing it near his vessel/alter. Being creative is something that I rarely have time for, but I am trying to balance that out in my life because I want to channel that to show how much I do appreciate my spirit family members. The charging shells idea is something I would like to do. I guess the main point is that there are so many different ideas/approaches I can use to show my love and appreciation for "C," I just have to take the time out to think about them.

Thanks so much for the support DarkAddictions and 3HorrorDolls! :heart: Do you mind sharing your experiences with your mermen/mermaids and the things that they dislike?

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I don't have any mermen or mermaids, but I happen to know they like any " Sea scented" or "Ocean Breeze" or "Tropical Caribbean" scented candles as offerings.Get them cheap at a nearby store. Get him, or better yet make him, a small indoor or outdoor seashell fountain (doesn't have to be big or break your bank)..Brownie points if you make little paper boats and place them in the fountain..lol..Better yet..I'd make one for my mer-people :thumbup:

P.S. If you look under any of those threads I placed up for you, or do a search of your own you might get some ideas and people can give you tips.

http://decorforyourhome.com/Indoor-Cora ... g_shopping

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name ... id=1849337
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Get him, or better yet make him, a small indoor or outdoor seashell fountain (doesn't have to be big or break your bank)..Brownie points if you make little paper boats and place them in the fountain..lol..Better yet..I'd make one for my mer-people :thumbup:
I am so totally attracted to the fountain idea. LOL. LOVE the paper boat idea! ::rofl::

I also checked out the links that you sent me and they are absolutely beautiful! Thanks! :heart: You have been sooo helpful!!! :hug:

Return to “Creatures K-Z”