new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I’m having another calling, this time for a mummy. Like with my Zombie, it started as curiosity and looking at the listing. (Right now it’s sitting in my shopping cart) Searching the forums for people’s experiences with them and just general info, and strongly considering it. Asking myself if this is a calling or just crow brain yelling at me. I was looking up books about mummies and one showed up on the search results called “The Calling” and I’m like “Welp, that settles that.” While going through the search results I felt a hand on my shoulder, and the image in my mind was a thin bony arm. I’m assuming for the moment that this was the Zombie and not whatever mummy is calling me. Who knows, maybe the two are in cahoots hahaha

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I've had many callings in dreams so far, one of the first was my Centicore K., he appeared in my dream a few days later after learning about Centicores and the image of him was so vivid with his horns and hide turning out to be exactly the ones I saw in my dream.

I've also dreamt I was writing a post here about my now Pearlscale Dragon, and I awoke with the vivid image of the words "Pearlscale Dragon" in my head with an urge so strong you might've thought I was possessed from the outside to find his listing. And I found it, it was from a shop I browsed not too long ago.

Another that called to me through a dream was my Kitsune, he appeared in it sitting on my lap while I was sitting on a couch and curling up onto me and for a month I didn't even know what type of spirit he was until I finally got the call from an Etsy recommendation and everything clicked together when I asked the conjurer when he was conjured, which lined up with my dream. And his looks were also exactly the same as the one I saw. So now he's part of my dear family.

Others I met while Astral traveling or I've been informed by members of my keep that they visited me when I already felt a calling for them such as my Caladrius.

Some I didn't even have the time for a calling because they were already with me as unbounds and the particular case of my Volkh, I got her as a mystery bag from CH when I didn't even know I needed her but oh boy did she completely change my life.

And the majority of them I got the classic calling of having the feeling that I needed to meet them, to have them in my life, that they were the right ones for me.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

After a good few years of taking a break from the paranormal, one day I just got hit with a calling and before I knew it, I found myself on the CH website at a Bronwyn Angel listing. I hit the purchase button, and that was almost 2 months ago now. Needless to say that was my call to come back to this.

I've only had one other one since then, for an Arios Dragon. He appeared to me one evening, and it took me 3 weeks before I realised it was in fact a calling, because I do sometimes see spirits from time to time, but it's more often than not just a momentary visit and then they are gone.

Others have come through Reverse Adoptions, which I love to get as it's a great way for me to bring in the perfect match for me (sometimes we don't realise what spirit friend would actually be ideal for us until they come through a RA).

Then there are spirits I have chosen to bring in, based on feeling they align with where I am right now and where I want to be/my goals. Those choices are always equally significant for me.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I know through several of the sales this fall on CH I have made requests for customs that I thought would be of assistance to me. These were less of direct callings but some forward thinking of where I would like to go or be with various things. But I got hit with a wave of crazy preconjure callings from a few other shops I trust which has been a ride. The preconjure callings are always the strongest for me. I will see a listing and just know usually, but I will often put it on a wishlist and wait a day to make sure. The calling I had that pulled me into spirit keeping I had done this for not knowing what was going on and it took about a week before I got the listing and well now I am here lol. So I trust that intuition where I can.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. There are several ways a Spirit has called out to me. I'll list them;

I I've browse a Spirit Companionship site (here, MMT, Etsy, Blackthrone and Hubbard, etc.), and a listing will "jump out" at me.

II Feeling a pull, or a feeling of comfort coming from the Spirit's photo. Once I "saw" the photo of the Spirit wave hallo to me!

III Sometimes Spirits approach me, then will lead me to a listing on a Spirit Companion site appropriate for Them to be conjured. (Once I had Them lead me to a thread on here.) 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Calling to me usually comes in a strong attraction to a listing. I remember the first time I was browsing a spirit keeping seller site on Etsy, I was very attracted to Light Watcher. I kept visiting back that site, and asked the seller a lot of questions about spirit keeping. The attraction was so strong that I even thought of venturing into spirit keeping. But that seller was very expensive, so I checked out other sites, and found CH and MMT.

Lisa was way affordable, and so I asked for a RA. Surprisingly, my RA was a lightwatcher! And so I knew that was a calling, and welcomed a lightwatcher home.

I have other callings too on CH. They gave me the same feelings like the Lightwatcher, and so I just purchased garden elf and Ennin fairy.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

The callings from my spirit family have ranged from a feeling that a spirit of a specific race (e. g. Courtwind Angel) have called out to me to human spirit calling very strongly to me; like in the latter case there was without the shadow of a doubt that it was a calling. Other ways my spirit companions have called to me is when I have felt a short off glowing (for the lack of a better word, it's very hard to explain it) feeling inside my upper torso/heart charka; feeling a magnetic pull while looking at their listing; feeling a need to go back and revisit their listing after looking at said listing; and last but not least having this sort of feeling that that spirit being was a friend (could perhaps be someone I have known in a past life), and the spirit reaching out to me telepathically and conversing with me.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”