Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Okay so I haven't visited the store in some time or posted anything here in the forums (hi guys! I missed you ^_^ <3 ) so imagine my surprise when I saw a new listing in the Dark Arts category for "Baobhan Sith". Immediately I felt drawn to it, and read the listing, but became concerned with the word 'wicked'. So I perused the forums here for a bit to see what else has been said, and they sound chaotic and destructive S:

Normally this wouldn't change much of my decision, BUT there are some considerations. For one, I have a no Black Arts policy right now, and I don't know what this classifies as. For two (and arguably more important) I live with my sister and my mum and I do not want a crazed sidhe wreaking havoc in here!! I suppose I *could* burn chamomile, but I'd prefer not to.

Is there any advice you can give me on this? S:

For all who read these words, I am your friend, and will do my best to be there for you if you wish it so. I love you all.
Be safe out there.
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Nothing in the shop is black arts, sweetie. They count as dark arts. I have a custom in the backlog of orders as well.

Some things to think on: other members who have experience have noted that theirs are a bit challenging, so be ready to stand your ground if you find it challenging your status as head of the family, if you get one.

I got the secret through helpdesk, as well, and it is a bit of...whiskey, if I remember correctly.

I worried a bit after placing my order and hearing how they were a bit difficult, so keep the details you find in mind-do a search and find a thread or two on them for a little more definite direction. :)

Hope I was able to help.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Kosmos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nah I already combed through all the threads - that's where I got the burning chamomile note from.
I can stand my ground, I'm not worried about that, I just don't want it to stress my family out any >.>" they have enough on their plate.

For all who read these words, I am your friend, and will do my best to be there for you if you wish it so. I love you all.
Be safe out there.
Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

If you're this worried, I would take it as a sign that you're probably not ready for one right now. All things meant for you, find their way to you eventually. Whether you act now or down the road.

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
Kosmos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh well that might be true Nana, but I'm always worrying about something xD it's one of my enduring traits rofl I'm not worried about myself, I'm just worried about the people I live with... I do not think they would appreciate it lol

it doesn't help that my mom is a devout catholic o: while I do not hold that against her, it has made pursuing my own beliefs a bit awkward.

Be safe out there.
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Hmm, some spirits have more than one 'secret', so maybe that's it.

I asked mine about whiskey and she expressed enthusiasm (though I don't know if enthusiasm is the typical response). Which leaves me thinking, "Whiskey??? All that time we were butting heads, we coulda just been sitting down and having a drink together???" ::facepalm:: :lol: ::rofl:: I've been literally chuckling for the last five minutes.

They're DA, not BA and mine's settled in greatly and has a major sweet streak, but... you know how a housecat can be all lovey-dovey then suddenly smack you with its paw, or be casually walking along, then jump several feet in the air and bolt across the house full tilt for no reason? She's kind of nuts like that.

I can't tell you what to decide as I don't know what's right for you, but I will say that I A. adore mine and B. am planning to blame her for every single grey hair I get till I have offspring and can blame them instead.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
RaevenWolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf or fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Raevenwolf
Zodiac:

I ordered a baobhan sith. I was looking through for info from others. I dont have her yet but the telepathic connection is strong and she is sassy!!! And sarcastic. Your comment about a cat was priceless as she seems shell be that way. Whiskey...ill be keeping that in mind! Not to mention i have 2 cats so this shall be interesting.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

They can vary greatly on their personality and their interactive levels with magic and your journey, and you'll see they put a great deal of time and thought into the way they help you see yourself and your ability with magic, specifically Vampiric magic.

Baobhan Sith are typically a rowdy and darker bunch, but they have passion, they have true heart for the supernatural, and they will take you outside of your comfort zone and push you towards bigger & better things.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Dark Arts”