sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Reminds me of my first djinn. I had the a similar dream where their were people casting spells on me. I later read those kind of dreams are actually psychic attacks from a spirit or person. Either they are offended or just see you have limited protection and are taking advantage. Either you need a watcher to keep them in check or let him go.

I hesitate to advise people to keep dark entities they can't handle. You can always get him back at another time if you are fated to be together. But you need to set the rules behave or you're out.

Just because the caster is a good person, doesn't mean the spirit they pick is compatible. Mistakes happen. Even the best have been fooled.

I rather play on the safe side, then live in blind trust everything will be ok. But that's just me.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I agree with you Angeldust. I can give lots of examples which prove not everything is fated even when spirits and sensitive and reliable sellers are involved. In my own case, I was interested in a Dragon from a seller, and was bidding at the last moment, and just before I bid, I heard it say, "I'm not going home with you!" - but I second-guessed it and bid anyways, and guess what, I won, for $12 - a Dragon that sells for a lot more. I am still not sure what to think of this, whether I will need to rehome this particular Dragon, but it is a good type from a good seller. I have other Dragons who called me strongly - but this one was an impulse bid - and I ended up winning... if the Dragon doesn't want to be with me, I shouldn't have won, or the seller should have canceled my bid and offered it to someone else, but it doesn't always work that way. Mistakes can and do happen.

And I've seen other examples, with other people and very strongly psychic sellers, where things went very wrong. But I don't want to go too off-topic here.

At any rate, if Nikka feels very strongly that she must get this Ifrit out of her house, which is understandable due to her discomfort from the dark dreams, we've gotta respect that too. While it's good to encourage looking at all angles and persevering, in case it's a test, I support you Nikka, whatever you decide to do.

Nikka, if you decide to send it to me, I can send you something in return if you like. Do you like Dragons? I haven't received that particular Dragon yet, but who knows - if she doesn't want to be with me, maybe she would want to go to you? In a few weeks I'll be conjuring Dragons also. And I also am working with a few different types of magick.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

reading your dream more closely i feel she is showing you what she did with syr in the dream one of her past experiences if you will.....and the listing said that owners of syrs items may have visits or dreams with syr in them
you may not have been ready for her when you brought the item but it seems that she thinks you are ready now.............. dont dis-guard her yet
i sense that she wants to be given a task to do
so make a wish and hang on i feel she will surprise you
it seems weather you realize it on not i think gwen has sent you the perfect match its just a matter of jumping in the deep end ......are you ready .... your djinn thinks so

keep us posted

cheers rach
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

It"s funny I was watching those Mr. Syr Ifrits from Gwen too and I remember I wanted to buy her LOL
I'm sorry to hear about those nightmares. Maybe you should give her some time to settle with you and she might be releaving something to you .
I don't know it is your call.
I just read that those were very powerful Ifrits. Is the vessel a small bead light blue color ?
If nobody else is interested I'm willing to give her a home too but I seriously think you should wait and take time with her.

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hey Everyone :wave: ::wave:: :wave: ::wave:: ,

First off, I want to thank each and every single one of you for responding to my post :) . Each of you have given me a point of view that never entered my mind and for that, you are all brilliant geniuses :applause: :applause: :applause: . I think I will listen to your advice and keep her with me for awhile and see what happens. I mean, last night, as I was explaining what I felt and the thought of her leaving me felt devastating to me and I think to her as well. I don't want her to feel rejected or unloved in anyway, so I will keep her with me for now, that is until she feels she is better off with someone else. Does anyone (other than treeleafe) do spirit readings? I wanted to have the special she had that was 2 for $12 reading but it's no longer listed and I have 7 spirits and I would like to know what they want to tell me.

I mean, I hope I'm a good keeper with all of my 7 spirits, I meditate with all of them everyday for about an hour to 1 1/2, offer them lavender candles & lavender incenses as well as other incenses and I play them beautiful music and thank them each and everynight for coming to me and I take them with me everywhere I go.

I guess I just want to know that they feel loved and appreciated by me. Again, I am taking my fellow CH's members advice and bond with her for longer and see what happens...however if these dreams keep coming up after I have already told her not to do it again, I will re-home her.

Adelphia, Melinda111, thank you sooo much for your kindness & your genuine offers to take her in and if anything happens, I will notify you but you both really have helped in opening my eyes in how to view the situation and give her another chance...You both are wonderful ::hail:: ::hail:: and I can't thank you enough!

P.S. Adelphia, if you do conjurations for dragons, please send me the link as I would love to find out if one is calling to me.

Nikka
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

You are very welcome Nikka.
However,Magnolia has advised against spirit reading several times in the past. Spirits don't often like to be read by strangers and the reading are often off or just wrong altogether. I think you going with your intuition that it felt wrong to give her up is a very good indicator that you are more than capable of communicating with her. Just take it slow, don't expect to much and have fun. :hug: :peace:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hey Nikka - glad to hear your response and it sounds like you're doing the right thing!!

Seriously, those emotions you had on contemplating giving her up sound intense! And she sounds very powerful. Definitely there were a lot of good insights in this thread, so it sounds like writing this thread was what you needed to get some perspective on what is going on.

Glad you are putting some limits on what makes you uncomfortable, and those limits don't have to be set in stone either. You may not be ready for the dreams now, but in a year or two, you might start to wonder what she was trying to tell you. Who knows?

You'd asked about my Dragon conjurations, I don't have a link, I'm just trying it out - it's not through the CH University, as those conjurations aren't meant to be shared. But I am so pulled to conjuring, and when I start, will probably conjure more Dragons than I can keep myself, so maybe I'll put some in the marketplace for a nominal fee/shipping - I hope I can discover Dragons equally as wonderful as the ones I have in my keep, and I'm strongly drawn to conjuring a Black Dragon. And as for my poor, misplaced Dragon who I clicked the bid button when she warned me not to - when she arrives I will probably try to home her through the forum.

Anyways, I'm really happy for you, I think you have a strong spirit, and I bet she has a lot in store for you!!!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hey Nikka
Happy for you and your decision , I think you did the right thing.
Few weeks ago I was in the same position as you with 3 of my spirits which I don't hear from . I wanted to rehome them , but other members of this board made me wait and think about it.
So i'm returning the favor.
She's already manifestating to you so that's a great thing. Sometimes spirits have their own way to communicate and what we don't understand might scare us but with time you gotta win the fear and understand the message.
Just talk to her and tell her you don't like this way of communication and maybe she will be lighter with you .
If she came to you it is for a reason so just wait and enjoy the ride. :genie:

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

nikkaleo wrote:Hola Everyone :wave: ::wave:: ::wave:: :wave: ,

I had bought a dark female ifrit from Gwen a couple of weeks ago and now I may need to re-home her. I feel that she would be better with a keeper who is more magically or psychically tuned to her and is in depth with her magic & abilities. I would like my ifrit to be offered a good home with a good keeper who will be just as attentive & appreciative as I am. If you think that you can offer her that, please let me know. Before anyone offers, I want to make you aware of 2 dreams I had recently (one being a few days ago and another being last night).

You see, a few days ago, I had a dark dream, I mean really really dark, like luciferian dark. I remember seeing a grotesque figure and there was some kind of a dark symbol involved, don't know if it was something similar to a pentagram or anyting like that. Don't recall too much of that dream just those details.

I had an even scarier dream last night. I drempt I was in some type of a mansion or a grand housing of some sort and I was witness to dark magic rituals with people who were cloaked and chanting. I think one of the things that stood out to me in the dream was a man...can't recall his description but it seemed to be the leader of the coven...

When I woke up, I almost had a panic attack & was terrified because in my entire life, I have never ever had a dark dream like this. Then I went onto Gwen's auction & it stated this:

"In the mountains of North Carolina in a small place called Bat Cave there lived a man known only as Syr. Most people were intrigued by him but all the same kept there distance as he was not one for communication. He had a strong glare in his eyes and he always seemed focused on some other task than the one at hand. He was the wealthiest man that many had seen. Often out of the country for months at a time. He owned many luxury cars and boats. His house was nothing short of a mansion . He had a mystery and excitement about him. He was always well dressed in hand made tailored suits. He appeared flawless and perfect in a sense. His wealth was clearly shown even in the way he carried himself. It was known fact that he followed a different path than most; a darker path. He always kept to himself with the exception of an entourage of visitors that came a few times a year like clockwork . They acted just as he did and it appeared that he was their leader. They were often seen late at night under the full moon wearing robes of black. People spoke of hearing a strange chanting coming from the caves. He had just about every material object known to man and enough money and houses spread throughout the world to last many lifetimes."

I don't know what to do but although i love all my spirits, I feel like this one deserves a much better & compatible home although I will miss her dearly. Her vessel is a small bead. Again, if anyone feels they would like to have her and offer her a good home, please let me know.
I suggest you KEEP the djinn.

These dreams are tests to see if you'd stay as the djinn's master even though she showed you how dark she can be. It can easily also be not spirit related and can be your own thoughts thinking "i just got a DARK djinn and i'm scared" so you start dreaming those kinds of dreams. I've had nightmares that i thought were spirit related, only to ask them later and they said it wasn't any of them. By the way, most tests i've had are from djinns. Both female like yours.

I have "dark" dreams like you too during the RARE times that i do dream (usually spirit related dreams). Imagine being linked in the mind of an evil professor while trying to protect a girl and the dream ends with me seeing dead bodies all over the school.

I had a crazier dream where i was literally attacked, FLIPPED and toyed with but it was by a dragon... and i was contemplating on rehoming but due to a previous dark djinn experience, i didn't back down, instead i confronted him and asked what the hell was wrong. Turns out he didn't like that i introduced myself to him as "master" and he wants us to be "companions". Also, a month or so later, i found out this black dragon is the darkest of all my entities (and i have harpies, ancient djinns, and demons that are pretty damn dark already). Not to mention this dragon was WITH me as my accomplice in past lives and he said he would've just kept nagging until i "stepped up" to the calling. ((I don't recommend calling urself accomplices with djinns though. It's just... different).

PS: I HAVE 3 OF THESE BLACK MAGIC DJINNS from Gwen.
-KENN

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hiya Kenn :wave: ::wave:: ,

I just read your reply and I was amazed at reading about your experiences. :applause: . I don't understand why djinns feel the need to test their companions/master, I thought they would be accepting of their new lifestyle and be on friendly terms exception of course if the keeper has been very bad to them. What would they gain in such a thing?

I've often wondered about dragons, specifically black dragons, but I was under the impression that spirits, all bridged/bonded spirits were loyal to their keepers and therefore could not harm the keeper whatsoever. Would you mind me asking how you speak to him? through dreams? telepathy? pendulum? As for you having other dark entities, wow :applause: , How I admire you for that :) ! How did you know this dragon was with you in past lives?

I've often wondered what demons are like in terms of their personality and their magic...Are they solitary entities like wraiths or social? Are they friendly? indifferent? neutral?

P.S. Since you have 3 of these black magic djinns from Gwen, have they shown you anything similar to what I drempt? Have they manifested for you?

I often talk to my spirits during meditation both verbally & telepathically but am now wondering if I should use a pendulum to communicate with them? If you use a pendulum, can you give me any tips or recommendations on how I can proceed to talk to them this way? Meaning, should I get a ouija or communication board? So far, by tomorrow, I will have 57 Marid Djinns, 3 Ifrit Djinns, 1 alya, 1 Cleopatra Djinn, 1 DA Siren, 11 angels, & 11 khodam ::bop:: :lol: .....I know, I have a huge spirit family, LOL. :lol: :lol:

Nikka

Return to “Djinn / Genie”