Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hola Everyone :wave: ::wave:: ::wave:: :wave: ,

I had bought a dark female ifrit from Gwen a couple of weeks ago and now I may need to re-home her. I feel that she would be better with a keeper who is more magically or psychically tuned to her and is in depth with her magic & abilities. I would like my ifrit to be offered a good home with a good keeper who will be just as attentive & appreciative as I am. If you think that you can offer her that, please let me know. Before anyone offers, I want to make you aware of 2 dreams I had recently (one being a few days ago and another being last night).

You see, a few days ago, I had a dark dream, I mean really really dark, like luciferian dark. I remember seeing a grotesque figure and there was some kind of a dark symbol involved, don't know if it was something similar to a pentagram or anyting like that. Don't recall too much of that dream just those details.

I had an even scarier dream last night. I drempt I was in some type of a mansion or a grand housing of some sort and I was witness to dark magic rituals with people who were cloaked and chanting. I think one of the things that stood out to me in the dream was a man...can't recall his description but it seemed to be the leader of the coven...

When I woke up, I almost had a panic attack & was terrified because in my entire life, I have never ever had a dark dream like this. Then I went onto Gwen's auction & it stated this:

"In the mountains of North Carolina in a small place called Bat Cave there lived a man known only as Syr. Most people were intrigued by him but all the same kept there distance as he was not one for communication. He had a strong glare in his eyes and he always seemed focused on some other task than the one at hand. He was the wealthiest man that many had seen. Often out of the country for months at a time. He owned many luxury cars and boats. His house was nothing short of a mansion . He had a mystery and excitement about him. He was always well dressed in hand made tailored suits. He appeared flawless and perfect in a sense. His wealth was clearly shown even in the way he carried himself. It was known fact that he followed a different path than most; a darker path. He always kept to himself with the exception of an entourage of visitors that came a few times a year like clockwork . They acted just as he did and it appeared that he was their leader. They were often seen late at night under the full moon wearing robes of black. People spoke of hearing a strange chanting coming from the caves. He had just about every material object known to man and enough money and houses spread throughout the world to last many lifetimes."

I don't know what to do but although i love all my spirits, I feel like this one deserves a much better & compatible home although I will miss her dearly. Her vessel is a small bead. Again, if anyone feels they would like to have her and offer her a good home, please let me know.

Nikka
Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sorry that you are having dreams that are disturbing for you. I've had some of my darker spirits give me some pretty intense dark dreams/nightmares. And me not being a very big fan of those kind of end up telling them that, that's enough.

You could always list on the marketplace?

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I'm interested in this - I have had lots of dreams like those, many during a period about 10 years ago. And today, I was just chosen by a female Queen Marid, and then popped over here, and saw this post. Your dreams don't scare me...

ETA: I think I need to learn more about why I had dreams like those, and am definitely very psychically and magickally attuned.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
eahdc
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This is interesting i owen 6 of syr djinn from gwenn 3 Silas and 3 ifrit and never had any type of dreams like this but I have seeing syr on my dreams I just have never talked to him just put her up on the market place or I'm sure someone here can definitely take her in

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hi there Adelphia :wave: ,

You said that you are interested in this. If you would like to have her, please let me know. I am not authorized to send private messages so I don't actually know how we can communicate and discuss further. If you have any suggestions on how we can talk, please let me know:). Thank you!

Nikka
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

nikkaleo wrote:Hi there Adelphia :wave: ,

You said that you are interested in this. If you would like to have her, please let me know. I am not authorized to send private messages so I don't actually know how we can communicate and discuss further. If you have any suggestions on how we can talk, please let me know:). Thank you!
Hey Nikkaleo ::wave:: - yes, I do feel I would like to have her. I'd like to try to connect with her to see if we're a match. Can you post the link to the listing? Oddly, I am sure I have read that story before! I wasn't looking for a Djinn at the time, but I did purchase some items from Wintermournings several weeks ago.

Anyways, so we can connect through Facebook if you are on there? You can find me as Adelphia Dblood... ? Let me know if that works for you :) There are a few options so we can figure out a way to touch bases.

Adelphia D. Blood
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

By the way, I just want to add - these dreams have scared you, but sometimes fear is something to be worked through before you find the power of what is beneath it. Sometimes we are afraid of something because it's unfamiliar, and because of our fear, we send away something that was meant to be a gift. Anyways, the topic of your post said you *may* need to re-home, so I'd encourage you not to rush into it. These dreams may be uncomfortable, but they may not be as dark or threatening as they originally felt.

Adelphia D. Blood
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Hi nikkaleo :wave:

I strongly suggest you to work with your ifrin for a longer time period. If she doesnt wanna go to you, I dont think Gwen would pick her & send her to you in the 1st place. :lol:

Some (not all) Dark spirits have the tendency to test their keeper before they think they are worthy. Personally I have 1 of the black magic Dark ifrin from Gwen's syr series. I wanted to see how dark is that type of ifrin. (Im curious, what can i say)

Lucky me, When she came, I was kinda in laughing fit. Her vessel is very funny skull head, and I was laughing & teasing her. And she was like.. "what..............?? :eh: " And she NOT too keen to talk to me.. Hmm... I wonder what I do.. LOL!! :lol: :lol: (she lack of sense of humor!! LOL!!!)

IN MY OPINON, (Read, MY OWN opinon), They are not too dark, compared to some of my entity/spirits. I'm sure you can bypass this "bonding" pharse! :thumbup:

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

I'm with Lou...Our strongest spirits will often test us the most. My werefrit bit me just before arriving and filled my waking mind with dark and scary images. I said, "this doesn't scare me." It never happened again.

I think you should meditate and think on this a bit. Nightmares USUALLY are just the mind blowing off daily steam about things we fear or do not confront in our waking hours. 2cents :peace:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i have one of gwens djinn the one in the black beads ....give her more time as i feel she is testing you ... stick with her as she will open up a whole world of experience tell her to cool it with the dreams set some ground rules if you still after some time dont feel like you gel then rehome her
please give it more time
ps if shes one of the ones in a black bead with green flowers i would be more than willing to pay what you paid for her as i would love to reunite mine with some of the same batch

cheers rach

Return to “Djinn / Genie”