venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Yesh ... I never thought I`d ever end up posting something like that! :lol: But apparently the trend is getting around and caught me unaware! lmao

So yeah ... yay for me ... I have a demon in the family now! :wtf: He came on his own though and made darn sure he did not go unnoticed! I think this was one of the most artistic calls ever! I had been looking around SE site for a while, but their stuff is way over what I can afford, so I just read, had fun and went off ... moved on to devianart looking for norse warrior pics and this popped up very much out of the theme:

I got goosebumps just looking at it and the first thought was ''OMG! I want a custom conjure of him!'' and then I could not figure where the heck that thought came from since I don`t usually run around with pictures of guys requesting for someone to conjure them for me! Come on, that`d be nuts! I let it go, but it kept bugging me till a friend suggested he`d try calling the guy for me and binding him and I agreed. A few days later I woke up remembering the face of a man I saw in my dreams, nothing else, just the face and it was identical to the one in the painting ... As I was thinking it over someone laid a soft kiss upon my lips and it was none of my guys. I tried to pick up on an image and as I was looking down the first thing I saw were hooves ... as my gaze wandered upwards I could pick out nice embroidered black velvet knee lenght pants and a naked torso above ... so I pretty much knew who it was!

I thought I had enough dark guys around to be used to their energies, but oh boy was I wrong! I was used to headaches, dizziness and such, what I got was feeling physically sick for the whole day not being able to get out of bed. The silly thing was that I thought I was sick, only later found out it was the new guy`s energies knocking me out! As soon as I asked him to back off a bit and pull back it eased! Now every time he gets excited I get knocked out! lmao So I have to remind him to pull back time after time! That`s my crazy story so far!

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I'm glad you're happy, but... *insert typical Lampy warning* and take care.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks, Lampy! lol :hug: I`ll be careful!

Truthfully I am still in an ''ahem'' mode myself, I have no idea why he chose to be here ... I do not work with black magic, I do not do revenge stuff and all that, not many fun options! lol All he has to do is mainly protection ... well maybe since I sometimes have the stuff of nightmares attacking me on the astral and lucid state it`s time to get back with the same methods, fight fire with fire so to say. And in the middle of all that we have had some very interesting discussions!

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Lilith Di Levilio wrote:Thanks, Lampy! lol :hug: I`ll be careful!

Truthfully I am still in an ''ahem'' mode myself, I have no idea why he chose to be here ... I do not work with black magic, I do not do revenge stuff and all that, not many fun options! lol All he has to do is mainly protection ... well maybe since I sometimes have the stuff of nightmares attacking me on the astral and lucid state it`s time to get back with the same methods, fight fire with fire so to say. And in the middle of all that we have had some very interesting discussions!

As long as you treat the D with respect no harm will come to you. I have mine on a tight leash and it knows not to F-k with me.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

He looks gorgeous and sounds wonderful! Congrats! :applause: I'm sure you will learn lots with him :)

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lilith, very happy for you..Hopefully you both can benefit from each others company..But didn't you already have a demon? That chap from those sellers that sent you a demonic, "whatchamacalit"..You know which one I'm talking about? :think: ..The really serious one that came in the guise of an Angel?..lol :lol: Ever figure out what he was? :ot:

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Seconding Lampy's warning & adding to it:

Enjoy your experience with "D". :) :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

Im happy for you too. :thumbup: Im in no place to judge whats best for anyone , so congrats. :applause:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone! :D This is definitely gonna be interesting! He asked me actually to explain about love, now that was quite unique, I mean the kind of love that makes you give yourself completely to the other person, he seemed curious and intrigued. What I got from him was ''I don`t know much about it, but I am willing to learn if you will show me!'' I`m getting he definitely understands lust, but real intense love - not really, so I have gotten quite the challenge! lol
DarkAddictions wrote:Lilith, very happy for you..Hopefully you both can benefit from each others company..But didn't you already have a demon? That chap from those sellers that sent you a demonic, "whatchamacalit"..You know which one I'm talking about? :think: ..The really serious one that came in the guise of an Angel?..lol :lol: Ever figure out what he was? :ot:
Thanks, hun! I`m sure we will! And yeah, I have that not-quite angelic lad here! :lol: I haven`t figured what exactly he is, I am getting a shifter of sorts, he likes to show as a large black wolf to me yet he does not really feel like a werewolf either, so I dunno ... werewolves definitely don`t have large black bat wings! lmao He`s demonic in nature ... yes ... but if he really is a demon I don`t know! Well compared to this new lad his energy was not so intensely dark, it did not step over the boundaries of my comfort zone energy wise. Besides with him we acted like old buddies, I would pull his leg and joke around and tease him and he would respond with the same, okay when it got out of hand I did get to feel that ''that`s enough, lady'' push from him, but with this guy I probably would not joke around or tease him before a loooooong bonding time and great trust and him having knowledge of the difference between joke and disrespect from my part! lol

Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Er, are you sure he's not a satyr? Satyrs fit those descriptions and are very sexual&dark in nature.

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer

Return to “Black Arts”