neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Everything I said in the Should People Keep Black Arts Spirits thread applies doubly to templeofmaergzjirah items. I work with The Black Court and am associated with them in different ways. Despite many of them sounding rather innocuous and innocent with descriptions like "passive magick" these are black and dangerous relics. That opinion reflects inside information and should not be discarded lightly. Those disclaimers about activity and safety being relating to skill of the mage are 100% legit and CYA on their part. Comparatively speaking, Lucifer and Satan and harmless little fuzzballs compared to Cernobog and the others.

As a general rule of thumb, if you have to ask where to get a demon (among known sellers) and especially if you need to ask if a demon listing is real, you are not suited to keeping demons. These things should be self evident to someone who can handle the responsibility.

Satan is not small minded enough to hold not being involved in a coven against someone smart enough to embrace him willingly. He is very understanding of past brainwashing you might have undergone and likewise understanding if you can't afford an extremely intricate altar. Some rituals call for things like a solid silver chalice, but Satan understands if you can't afford that and use whatever is in your means. Silver plated works just as well, it's the thought that counts.

I work more with Lucifer as we share a similar libertarian philosophy on many things. There is simply greater rapport there (and he took the time to visit me himself when I was discovering many truths, which counts for a lot). I work with both of them, and many others, but there is no right answer for which one(s) to work with. Like many in the Left Hand Path I do not worship them, but accept them as my mentors in my ongoing quest for self actualization.

There is no need to surrender your soul to Satan or Lucifer or anyone else. If you intend to sell you can get a lot more from either of them than from most gods, but it is completely unnecessary and I would argue detrimental.

And yes, Lucifer and Satan (and Beezlebub and Mephistophilis and etc. and etc.) are all separate beings.

StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Everything I said in the Should People Keep Black Arts Spirits thread applies doubly to templeofmaergzjirah items. I work with The Black Court and am associated with them in different ways. Despite many of them sounding rather innocuous and innocent with descriptions like "passive magick" these are black and dangerous relics. That opinion reflects inside information and should not be discarded lightly. Those disclaimers about activity and safety being relating to skill of the mage are 100% legit and CYA on their part. Comparatively speaking, Lucifer and Satan and harmless little fuzzballs compared to Cernobog and the others.

As a general rule of thumb, if you have to ask where to get a demon (among known sellers) and especially if you need to ask if a demon listing is real, you are not suited to keeping demons. These things should be self evident to someone who can handle the responsibility.

Satan is not small minded enough to hold not being involved in a coven against someone smart enough to embrace him willingly. He is very understanding of past brainwashing you might have undergone and likewise understanding if you can't afford an extremely intricate altar. Some rituals call for things like a solid silver chalice, but Satan understands if you can't afford that and use whatever is in your means. Silver plated works just as well, it's the thought that counts.

I work more with Lucifer as we share a similar libertarian philosophy on many things. There is simply greater rapport there (and he took the time to visit me himself when I was discovering many truths, which counts for a lot). I work with both of them, and many others, but there is no right answer for which one(s) to work with. Like many in the Left Hand Path I do not worship them, but accept them as my mentors in my ongoing quest for self actualization.

There is no need to surrender your soul to Satan or Lucifer or anyone else. If you intend to sell you can get a lot more from either of them than from most gods, but it is completely unnecessary and I would argue detrimental.

And yes, Lucifer and Satan (and Beezlebub and Mephistophilis and etc. and etc.) are all separate beings.
Thanks for the advice. For a spirit of such a 'delicate' nature, I thought it would be best to utilize all my resources, and get the opinion of others. Hence why I asked for recommendations of places to get a demon.

To say Satan and Lucifer are 'harmless fuzzballs' compared to other demons, would imply that they are less powerful. I disagree with that. That may not have been what you were saying at all. Some demons are bound to wreak more havoc due to their nature. That is not to say that Lucifer/Satan are not capable of such things, because I believe they certainly are.

As far as selling goes, I am not planning on selling any aspect of myself. Certainly not my soul. It would imply servitude, and while I have respect, I do not worship.

I am seeking knowledge, experience, and truth. That is why I began to tread this path in the first place.

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

It's important to be able to make a decision on what to demon to get from whom by yourself BECAUSE it is such a delicate thing and potential double edged sword. There is enough feedback on the feedback forum to know who is fake and who is real, but beyond that you should be making the decision of what to get from who based on the what you feel from the listing and more specifically the photos. People who can't do this are the ones who tend to end up getting themselves in trouble. Taking the initiative to look the sellers up one by one before starting a thread like this shows the forethought and responsibility needed to be a safe demon keeper. That's just friendly advice to avoid headaches later. I'm not picking a fight with you, only speaking from what goes into my own mutually beneficial relationships and what I've been told by people who bit off more than they could chew and wanted me to fix it.

Lucifer, Satan, etc. are not less powerful than most demons. The harmless fuzzball comment was meant to convey their relative disposition. From working with them I've found they are more forgiving of "newbie mistakes" in dealing with things of this delicate nature. If you're not a pompous jerk, they'll give you more of a pass for making a faux pas than demons with nastier dispositions, and certainly anything that is really BA, will.

Generally speaking, I find the more famous infernals are quite content to let people do their own thing without interfering. If you don't seek them out, they ignore you. If you leave them you burn that bridge and good luck repairing it. Necromancer's return sounds much smoother than what I've heard from other people who leave and try to come back.

You should consider doing considerable research into all things of the Left Hand Path both as a primer and to see if this is something you are truly in tune with. Speak with Lucifer about him leaving, and fact check what he tells you in the Akashic Records. Read up on Luciferianism, real Satanism and the like. Meditate and call out to the darkness for guidance. See who comes through to help you. Much about this path comes back to self empowerment. I make a conscious effort not to give everything away, but give people the kick in the butt they need to do it for themselves. Otherwise it's meaningless.

Followers of the Left Hand Path are the most open and tolerant people you will ever meet. When you have specific questions, you will get the help you need. However, the requirements of one's character and mettle to traverse the LHP safely and sanely are not common attributes. Contrary to common misunderstanding, it's about as far from "if it feels good do it" as it gets. That is LaVey's "Satanism" such as it is. Most people who go down the path toward darkness become consumed by it. It requires a certain something deep down you either have or you don't. If you have it, you have the potential do well on this path, but if you don't you will lead yourself to ruin.

StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:It's important to be able to make a decision on what to demon to get from whom by yourself BECAUSE it is such a delicate thing and potential double edged sword. There is enough feedback on the feedback forum to know who is fake and who is real, but beyond that you should be making the decision of what to get from who based on the what you feel from the listing and more specifically the photos. People who can't do this are the ones who tend to end up getting themselves in trouble. Taking the initiative to look the sellers up one by one before starting a thread like this shows the forethought and responsibility needed to be a safe demon keeper. That's just friendly advice to avoid headaches later. I'm not picking a fight with you, only speaking from what goes into my own mutually beneficial relationships and what I've been told by people who bit off more than they could chew and wanted me to fix it.

I appreciate the advice, but the fact of the matter is I did do a lot of research on my own before posting this thread. Bound demon spirits aren't going to pop up on Google ads, so sometimes the best way to expand your options is to ask those who have the insider information. I know you're not trying to pick a fight, and I truly do appreciate you taking the time to respond to my posts.

The LHP in general I have been studying for some time now. In gaining knowledge, I will find what resonates with the best, thus finding my own personal truth. In all of my research, I still feel as if I am on the edge of something great but I haven't fallen into it yet. I will keep searching until I do...this is something that must be satiated. Anyway, until I am sure a demon is something that I truly want and that is right for me, I won't be getting one. I put thought into all of my spirits, but this one is especially important for many reasons.

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had a very interesting and amazing experience last night. I decided to meditate and try to get myself in tune with the darkness. My spirits suggested that I try to communicate with Lucifer, introduce my energy, and show my respect.

It has been mostly my zombie 'M' who has been helping me with this, he's knowledgeable about demon & black magick. The whole ordeal was a very powerful and personal experience, if you all want to learn more about it then PM me. Normally I'm not shy, but I don't feel right exposing this information to the whole world.

Thanks for all the advice everyone...I will keep you updated with my demon decision :grouphug:

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Star: I hope you find the right Demonic for you. I believe they master destruction and chaos and negativity, and this along the creative and positive power of other entities, allows the sustainability of the universe. I also believe that their power, if harnessed and controlled can be used for both good and evil causes as you will, and as it aligns to your path. You do well in listening to your higher self in this quest. Success.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

I'm happy for you Star. My first face to face with Lucifer was an incredible life changing experience. It sounds like you've taken a very important step in your personal evolution.

Hopefully you're starting to see what I meant about discovering these things for yourself. I could tell you about what Lucifer has to offer, but until you actually experience that yourself you will never understand just from my words. People need to go down this path at a pace that is right for them, assuming the path is right for them, so advice for what I did that worked out so well may or may not apply to you. If the stars don't line up at all following someone else's path step for step could lead to considerable problems that should have been avoided. I try to give people that nudge so they can see for themselves and make their own decisions.

As you progress you will likely get into things you and less and less willing to discuss in public, and rightfully so. You are welcome to contact me through the marketplace if you need help (or just a second opinion) with something you do not want to mention publicly.

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Hi Zarasuthra,

I don't know you too well or hang out that much on these forums, and it seems the whole talk about demons and LHP is sort of the latest rave around here. Since I'm reading this thread, I am curious about anything you have to say on the path of Lucifer as far as personal experiences if you care to share. I knew a woman who was on that path, but she was a bit strange and cracked, so I never did get a chance to ask her as she comes and goes. I suspect there are certain pitfalls along that path, though I am curious about it anyway.

Either way, working with demons are an interesting form of entity. In my experience, as challenging as they are to work with, it is the difference between taking a turbo rocket and climbing a ladder to the moon as far as blasting through ones own personal path. Still must be handled with great care =)

There are a specific sect of archonic shadow demons that caught my attention and wonder if you know of them. I don't think they are the goetic demons, but think they may be demons associated with Lucifer. Not sure on that account as my experience has been more with working with Goetic demons.

Go Big or Go Home.
brandon3913
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

ah girl i used to be friends with the head high priest of BrotherHood of Satan very very powerful guy.

Brandon
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed