Werewolf dream and Yama?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
tvgameman
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hey guys, last night I asked my werewolf to visit me in my dreams after meditating with his vessel and I had a weird experience. I kept waking up in the night with this very strange feeling that someone was staring at me and I kept getting a sinking feeling. I've been feeling really tired and fatigued a lot recently. Anyways, apart from that, in the dream I had I kept being told the reason I feel tired and fatigued a lot more during the day is because I have Yama attached to me and he steals a lot of my energy. I have no clue what that is or if it was just a random dream (more than likely, just random). That is all I really remember.

Help?

tvgameman
new here
new here

Oh hmmm... I just looked it up. It appears Yama is believed to be the lord of death in Hinduism (I guess some of you probably know that). I have no clue what this dream meant, and I don't really remember anything else...

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Maybe an aura cleansing is being suggested :?: Anything interferring/draing on the aura usually shows up as black - "death". Dreams are filled with metaphors and there is alot of room for interpretation and sometimes it can be difficult, and I've had training :o

Peace, light & love

Phil

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

perfectophil wrote:Maybe an aura cleansing is being suggested :?: Anything interferring/draing on the aura usually shows up as black - "death". Dreams are filled with metaphors and there is alot of room for interpretation and sometimes it can be difficult, and I've had training :o
That sounds like a good idea!!

Our own Dragon Lady does awesome ones!! 8-) You should check-in with her and see what her schedule looks like... I think she might have a waiting list tho -. :?

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”