You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ok, I decided to write this on a whim.

( All information is my own UPG (Unverified Personal Gnosis) and may not be 100% accurate)

If I understand my Mythos correctly, Anubis is the Greek name, Yinepu was the original Eygptian tongue.

YINEPU:

To best describe the presence of Anubis, one is best to think of an excited puppy. This is him off duty; happy, playful, and excited by snow. :)

There was a discussion on Mysticwicks about an image of Anubis, it looked like he was tipping the scales during the Weighing of the Heart. When questioned about this he replied that he did not interfere with the judgement, he allows room for confessions, that all are judged fairly, etc...

And then...

"Besides, it's a heavy feather."

Then we go to the business end of the spectrum:

WEPWAWET:

The "Opener of Ways".

This is Yinepu on the job, in his business suit. Here he has no bias or pity, here is far more jaded . He is here to do his job.

I don't actually know for sure if this is actually Yinepu... Some describe Wepwawet as sometimes having the head of a wolf instead. Then again, the Gods wear many faces.

For now I am done,

Adam.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

I have a spirit stone with a binding of Anubis. From my personal experience, he has hardly been 'an excited puppy' or had a demeanor that radiated anything less than magnificence.

I have not seen these two sides as described above. He seems very even tempered and very serious. He is extremely wise and can teach you a lot about Egyptian magick as well as necromancy.

Before owning a binding of Anubis, I had no desire whatsoever to work with necromancy or with the dead. For no particular reason except lack of interest. Anubis has encouraged me to open myself up to this side of the paranormal and magick. He told me that the dead are more than just empty husks void of a soul, they are very powerful, especially due to the amount of energy that human beings devote to thinking about death and being afraid of it as a force much greater than themselves.

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

Beautiful Post :thumbup:

Anpu has been really the only male deity that I've really grown close to. He is a wonderful figure.

Ankh, Udja, Seneb

Treeleafe

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

My interactions with Anubis have all been of the Serious Business aspect. But after repeated exposure I see that glimmer sometimes, that predators smile with a tricksy gleam. I've never been exposed to His happy puppy, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.

akraizumi
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sphinx
My magical/paranormal name...: Lasciel
Zodiac:

*blinks* I wish I'd get to see his happy puppy side. He seems like a "strictly business" type of Deity. Of course, I don't have a binding of him, but I do work extremely closely with Mother Bast, so every now and again I try talking to the other Deities of the Pantheon.

I've thought about getting a portal to him (I always go through Lisa for Deity Portals). What kind of energy does he give off to you all that work with him? Sometimes I see him as a business type of Deity, but there have been times when I've asked Bast about him and I get this image of him talking with other Deities, like he is actually a social guy. Is this true? Or am I just projecting the images myself?

*Very Privileged Human To*: Werewolves, Snow Drake, Sphinx, Cambion, Les Romancier Vampire, Yrth, Were-leopard, High Elf, Incubus, and Water Wraith, Masheba, Sang Vamp, Reiki Dragon, Raven familiar, and so many more....it's worth all the chatter <3 <3 <3
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

huh he has a business side i have met his happy puppy side :P
Problem is i have no heart i ate mine :twisted:
I do have on interesting experience with him but i am not 100% its him or Set it was one of these two not sure who tho

Return to “Immortals”