acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

I love this thread! What a great post.
I adore animals and truly cannot immagine my life without them. I grew up in a large city and have always had pets. Now as an adult, I have moved to an area with alot of wildlife, right out my back door. I LOVE it and feel blessed to live with wild animals as well as my pets. I have much respect for these creatures (black bears, grizzlies, deer, cyotes, owls, bald eagles, bobcats, mountain lions, etc). I can feel the wild energy of these creatures constantly, especially when outside. The energy is intensely potent, which I love. I do wish that I didn't always have the feeling that I'm risking my life just to go for a hike though, lol. I want to experience this SO BADLY without fear, so that I can truly open myself to it without the block that my fear creates.

My house pets are AMAZING too. My two cats could not be more different in personality, lol. One is white, the other is black. The white one is very lazy and chill yet is an excellent hunter. He likes to join me while I'm in my sacred space. The other is wide-eyed and extremely social. Very vocal and not very skittish. More like a dog, even when there is company. My young boy loves animals, especially cats. His real obsession seems to be flies (cuddles them, kisses them... wants them to sleep with him, lol. I'm cool with it as long as he can't get sick from them). Creatures of all kinds are welcome in this house :)

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I can attest that I'm more cheerful when my mother goes outside...or anywhere away from me.
::rofl:: THAT IS HILARIOUS!

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
akraizumi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sphinx
My magical/paranormal name...: Lasciel
Zodiac:

I can definitely relate to this thread. :)

I grew up with many Native American relatives, and that's one of the very core things all of us were taught: we and what we call 'animals' are really all the same thing, in different shapes and sizes, and not only do we benefit them (for those of us that don't poach and kill needlessly) but they are a great benefit to us in ways both physical and spiritual. I totally agree with this.

I feel it with my Pomeranian, Panini, a lot. She's actually very quiet and calm for a little dog, and when I'm upset, the first thing I want to hug is her because she just makes me feel like everything is alright again. Plus she's also fluffy and just easy to coddle. :P

I've also got six (I originally had two, but how do you say 'no' to a box of kittens on the side of the road?) cats, and each one of them is like a totally different person. I hate when my uncle or dad says "they're all just a bunch of animals," because to me, and I know to Bion as well, they are like different friends living under our roof. Mango is very affectionate and calm, Diego is our cripple with his crooked leg and he's not happy unless someone is holding and loving him, Muk couldn't care less if we fell off a cliff as long as we filled the food bowl first, Buglet is my 'roadkill' kitty that I KNOW Bast dropped on the road for me that day (I never take the backroads, but for some reason I did that day, and he still had his eyes closed) and I wouldn't change a thing about his surly "plebian beneath my paws" personality, Sol and Luna are our newest additions, Sol only wants to be loved on when you are busy doing something semi-important, and Luna is our special needs kitten (though I swear she just goes into 'fits' for attention, lol) and she is the complete opposite of Sol, always wanting to be cuddled and beating the everliving Hell out of Sol. :3

They're my family, and I've never seen them as anything less. So it irks me when people just refer to animals as 'animals.'

Sorry, don't know why I felt I needed to say all that. *blinks, then slowly backs away* Continue. :lol:

*Very Privileged Human To*: Werewolves, Snow Drake, Sphinx, Cambion, Les Romancier Vampire, Yrth, Were-leopard, High Elf, Incubus, and Water Wraith, Masheba, Sang Vamp, Reiki Dragon, Raven familiar, and so many more....it's worth all the chatter <3 <3 <3
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

This is the best thread I've seen on the forum, bc it taps into something I think we all take for granted at one point or another in our lives--the power of animals.

How does that saying go? I wish to be more like the person my dog thinks I am. It's so true here. :D Because all they desire and crave is to be loved. I don't think it's that hard to give them.

Medical studies have shown that spending time petting animals lowers blood pressure. Why not? it makes sense...my mom has always been teased by all of her children because she has a gazillion birdfeeders in the backyard. And every day, or week, she goes out to fill them. It's therapy for her to watch them and I know they bring her pure joy.

3DHORRORDOLLS wrote:We had something happen here where a mother cow lost her calf she cried and mooed for 3 days straight, it made my whole family sad actually just to hear and watch this cow go through this, it was no different then if I lost one of mine , the cow was very sad and we could all feel it (by the way the calf came home ) .

Our next door neighbor's dog Dixie had an aneurysm recently and severe seizures...she was laid to rest, and for three days her partner in crime Connor howled in sadness. It broke my heart to hear him mourn, but it was a testament to his very real feelings.

I swear that we have a bird here (it's outside with a nest or family nearby) that's been trying to talk to me for years. And he or she has been really active recently. Today when I got the mail she was chirping away from a telephone wire so much I had to turn around and just kept asking, what what? in the driveway. I got the animal magnetism piece from CH but don't know quite how to utilize it other than just meditating with it and maybe with our own animals.

I feel most recently that one of our two dogs (whom we've only had less than 6 months) really understands me just by looking into my eyes. It's not words so much between us but my expression, and she knows what to do (if I smile or grimace she reacts differently).

My father used to say he was going to take our poodle Keegan for a long walk on a short pier. And I often thought, and I'll be right behind you--hope you can swim!! :lol:

Cheerz, thanks for the topic Magnolia, and thanks for listening to me ramble.
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wonderful, uplifting stories here...-love that thread :thumbup: :applause: :inlove:
Athene2012 wrote:..... I got the animal magnetism piece from CH but don't know quite how to utilize it other than just meditating with it and maybe with our own animals.
hey, I got that one too. :D
-it's hanging in my bird cage (2 budgies),and since it's bridged to me anyway, I thought to keep it there, for maybe it works stronger for them , if they are close to it ;)
Ok, never meditated with it (don't have the patience for such things..-lol) but I swear things have improved greatly since the item is in my keep. :thumbup:
On an unconscious level (unconscious to me :p) there is so much data transfer between the budgies and me, and sometimes I catch myself interpreting their behavior with ease, - that's the moment when my conscious mind usually goes..'yeah sure..how would you know ??'
-but fact is, I just KNOW...:crazy:
- it's like seeing the world through their eyes, and sensing what they are up to.. (mostly getting up to nonsense..- which actually makes sense when thinking in their shoes.. :silly: ).
And funny thing..every morning, when I wake up (without showing by opening my eyes or shifting in my bed) they somehow get it instantly and greet me from the other corner of the room. I then ask them to keep quiet for a little while, because 6 am wouldn't be the proper time to start their noisy activity (cage is always open) -and they INDEED keep quiet for the next 1,5 hours (just chatting under their breath with each other, or pretending a little nap. lol).
until their patience is wearing thin.. :lildevil:
when they deem it to be 'time to get up for lazy bonez'..- airshows above our heads are to be expected until at least I get up and spend some time with them .. :lol:

Same procedure every day... :daze:
::rofl::

Greetings,Tasha
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Sweet ;)

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Spiked wrote:Sweet ;)
:thankyou: :hug: ;) :wave:

Greetings,Tasha
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:- it's like seeing the world through their eyes, and sensing what they are up to.. (mostly getting up to nonsense..- which actually makes sense when thinking in their shoes..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cell28 wrote:every morning, when I wake up (without showing by opening my eyes or shifting in my bed) they somehow get it instantly and greet me from the other corner of the room. I then ask them to keep quiet for a little while, because 6 am wouldn't be the proper time to start their noisy activity (cage is always open) -and they INDEED keep quiet for the next 1,5 hours (just chatting under their breath with each other, or pretending a little nap. lol).
until their patience is wearing thin..

I love it!!! :applause: :applause: You have a mutual understanding without any spoken words, very cool. And how nice to have a sweet good morning greeting to you every day!

Thanks for sharing, :peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Great thread.

We actually use the animals to sense anything paranormal in the house. I find they are more sensitive to it. When they act strange, we explore why. They also seem to change behavior during moon phases. Anyone else get this?

Randomness: My boyfriend always said I'm kinder & care more for animals than people. Ah, perhaps.
I have always had animals around. Take in strays (my weakness for sure). I can't visit a shelter w/out wanting to take them all home and then crying because I couldn't. My daughter is the same way. And for some strange reason, I always want the "broken" ones. I guess I figure those are TRUE rescues. Heck, we took home an old dog and will never regret it. He's fantastic. So are our 3 stray cats and the rescued-from-the-wild parakeet.

Speaking of the parakeet.. :offtopic: we did try to purchase mates for him but we think since he's so highly sexual, he wore them to death. No more mates for him! And yes, I cried over the parakeets too!

As far as wild animals: I am in awe of them!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

::nice:: ::bump::

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Magnolia”