sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I second that emotion. My two cats, who are 9 years old and whom I have had since they were both 9 months old. clearly see no species differential between myself and them. I am convinced they think I'm their Mama Cat. They make cat-to-cat types of vocalizations to me, they follow me all around the house and -- unusual for kitties -- they come when called almost every time.

The dog, meanwhile, is 6 years old and we have had him since late October. He and I have a very strong rapport already. He is SO responsive to what I say and do -- and to what I tell HIM to do -- that it's easy to forget that dogs aren't supposed to be as fluent in English as humans are.

They're great company, they make me happy, and they make me laugh. And when I was hospitalized for a week, due to surgery, they ALL had to be Right On Mom when I came home. I ended up on the sofa with one cat on my left, the dog on my right, and the other cat on my propped-up feet. They were, sometimes, almost TOO attentive -- I had to keep a pillow on my abdomen, where I had a sizable incision, to prevent my well-meaning, affectionate, huge, round kitty from trying to curl up on my tummy. I'm sure he wanted to make it all better, but 15 pounds of purring cat was not what the incision needed applied to it. ;)

Animal energies are like nothing else, and they enrich our lives in ways that nothing and no one else can. Yes, we need the energies of other people in our lives, but animals add an element that is irreplaceable.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: This is an old post but very nice to read something like this. I am sure that our unicorns and dragons all my spirit and entities are still very much potent, powerful spirit animals just like when they were alive before and soon after the flood. I have very limited number of humans in my keep. The actual number of human in my keep is my recent one, very precious, Native American, Cherokee Medicine Woman. That is a total of ☝️finger. If I don’t count my weres, vamp or angels & Djinns, who are closest to us. Other then that, not including immortals Khodam and emotional well-being package companions that are shape shifting as well and some angel, all my beings are creatures. They have, a very unique energy to them. They are nearly all white arts but my Lynx and two dragons and my were creatures and my Norse tiger and totem puma and y Gregori watcher. Great companions and guides and enhancements to myself energetically. They give out potent uplifting and positive vibes. Very stimulative and wise energies. Healing, intuitive and strong restorative powers. Clarity and patients are also much like goes in hand with all creatures. They are very much companionable and loyal friend. I do prefer animal protection and creatures empowerments overall. Unconditional love is also one good selfless attribute to them I prefer them as my closest companions. Dragons and faeries, angels and djinns, Phoenix and gryphon, unicorns, ect and were creatures are wonderful companions, individually amazing as well as working together with their keeper.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Magnolia”