What spirit would you never get ?

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

3graveyardvultures wrote:I would never ever get a demon again. :devil: I understand the purpose but I dont need them in my life. :rainbow:
I don't want a demon but I am curious what are their purpose? I'm not trying to funny but I honestly don't know. Thanks

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

angelpaws wrote:
3graveyardvultures wrote:I would never ever get a demon again. :devil: I understand the purpose but I dont need them in my life. :rainbow:
I don't want a demon but I am curious what are their purpose? I'm not trying to funny but I honestly don't know. Thanks
No that fine , I feel the purpose is balance in the over all universe nothing more, not as a purpose for a keeper like myself.

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:I don't want a demon but I am curious what are their purpose? I'm not trying to funny but I honestly don't know. Thanks
A Demon's main purpose I believe is Revenge, causing harm, accidents, gaining wealth, making it to the top... etc... But this is not why I would get one. Demons are also usually very good with magick, and since I suck at casting spells I would get a Demon to cast my spells for me. :lol: I would def. prefer a female Demon who would be willing to Ahem me! cuz that's hott. :devil: LOL! :D :silly:

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkshadow0rb wrote:
angelpaws wrote:I don't want a demon but I am curious what are their purpose? I'm not trying to funny but I honestly don't know. Thanks
A Demon's main purpose I believe is Revenge, causing harm, accidents, gaining wealth, making it to the top... etc... But this is not why I would get one. Demons are also usually very good with magick, and since I suck at casting spells I would get a Demon to cast my spells for me. :lol: I would def. prefer a female Demon who would be willing to Ahem me! cuz that's hott. :devil: LOL! :D :silly:

I found this , I had some questions about them myself and this is what some keepers had to say.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=+demon

Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

3graveyardvultures wrote:I found this , I had some questions about them myself and this is what some keepers had to say.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=+demon
There isn't very much info in that thread. :P I believe I posted pretty good info pertaining to angelpaws' question. :lol: Thanks though, never know if people may add some more to that thread in the future! I will bookmark it!

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just realized my reply sounded a little snippy! I'm sorry 3graveyardvultures I didn't mean it that way! I simply said that because it's a lot of stuff to read just to basically arrive at the same info that I said in just a short paragraph. lol.

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkshadow0rb wrote:I just realized my reply sounded a little snippy! I'm sorry 3graveyardvultures I didn't mean it that way! I simply said that because it's a lot of stuff to read just to basically arrive at the same info that I said in just a short paragraph. lol.
Its ok , I just recalled that old thread was all and wanted to share that info..

But yes no more demons for me,I feel better , home life is better They caused a lot of bad luck for me .

Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

3graveyardvultures wrote:
darkshadow0rb wrote:I just realized my reply sounded a little snippy! I'm sorry 3graveyardvultures I didn't mean it that way! I simply said that because it's a lot of stuff to read just to basically arrive at the same info that I said in just a short paragraph. lol.
Its ok , I just recalled that old thread was all and wanted to share that info..

But yes no more demons for me,I feel better , home life is better They caused a lot of bad luck for me .
=O I won't be having any of that, personally. If they even start with the bad luck stuff I will hold their vessel and rebuke them in all of God's holy names until they are hissing and screaming and say "Had enough? Give me GOOD LUCK then damnit!" ::rofl::
Maybe it was because your demons were bored, you didn't give them any mischievous things to do. :lol: Doesn't have to be evil or harmful, just something they would consider fun. haha. But I will surely keep mine busy casting spells for me and with Ahem, she will love all of my sexual energy. I have way too much in the first place. ;) lol. Also wouldn't mind giving offerings of blood when I have already pricked myself with the lancing device to give my Sang Vamps blood offerings. :D They love all this stuff and will appreciate you for it.

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
Zodiac:

[/quote] I won't be having any of that, personally. If they even start with the bad luck stuff I will hold their vessel and rebuke them in all of God's holy names until they are hissing and screaming and say "Had enough? Give me GOOD LUCK then damnit!" ::rofl:: .[/quote]

That's funny. Main reason I wouln't get a demn. Not enough for the to do!

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I'm sure that I'll never get a true BA being. I admire my Demons and darker beings such as my Aswang and Rokurokubi but BA is a no-go for me in general.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”