Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: GhostChaser
Zodiac:

Just a quick question.

I hope I understand this correctly.

If I do a TRANSMUTE SPELL for a spirit to a new vessel, I am assuming that the spirit is no longer in the old vesel meaning the old vessel is dead.

So I am moving the spirity completly and not copying the energy ?

I just want to make sure if I decide to give away the old vessel. I don't want the spirit still attached to it.

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Ok not quite. If you transmute a spirit yes the spirit moves completly to the new vessel. You really can't copy spirits. Here is the not quite part. The originally vessel will not be dead per say. It will hold residual energies from the spirit. So it still may tingle and fell like there is something there. The original vessel then becomes like a connecting stone to help you connect to your spirit. I usually give the original back to the spirit as a trinket or gift. Hope this helps a little.

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When you are about to do these spells, do you have to do anything special? Light a candle? Put a protective circle or something? Just wondering, do you simply read the spell?

I mean, imagine that the laptop is in front of you and the spell is written on the screen. Do you simply hold the two vessels and read off the spell from your laptop screen? Or do you have to put up a "ritual space" or something with candles?

I guess I have the same question for all the 100 spells on the free spells book, if they will work if you simply read them off. Can any newbie do this? A newbie that doesn't practice any magick?

RyuKyu
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns & Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm, not sure what that means
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:When you are about to do these spells, do you have to do anything special? Light a candle? Put a protective circle or something? Just wondering, do you simply read the spell?

I mean, imagine that the laptop is in front of you and the spell is written on the screen. Do you simply hold the two vessels and read off the spell from your laptop screen? Or do you have to put up a "ritual space" or something with candles?

I guess I have the same question for all the 100 spells on the free spells book, if they will work if you simply read them off. Can any newbie do this? A newbie that doesn't practice any magick?
::bump:: I am curious too. Last time I was just reading the HOW TOs with spells but it said you can just say it in your mind instead of out loud and I just froze. :think: I was afraid it's going to work just by reading off the screen lol.

In life there is no such thing as "Bad", just our inability to see the "Good".

True PEACE comes from knowing that good is all that exists.
"
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

Seiko wrote: I was afraid it's going to work just by reading off the screen lol.
Hahahaha same! Just yesterday I was wearing my fairy's ring on my left hand and my right hand was on the laptop and I started casually reading the transmute spell when I stopped mid-track because I suddenly wondered,"Oh s--- I don't want accidentally transfer my spirit TO MY LAPTOP!" ::rofl::

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

You can do it by just reading them. You do not have to set up a space unless you perfer it that way. And do not worry about moving spirits just by reading things in your mind. Here is what I know and hopefully Mags can comment here to help you out. There have been several people that were worried about accidental moving because they left a vessel on when they wer moving someone else. Spirits sometimes won't move unless they want to so try and ask before you move them if you can. When you do decide to move them they must be in your hands so don't worry if one is sitting next to you or on your computer. Also when you are saying the spell you visualize them moving from one vessel to the other. I usually visualize their energy going from the old vessel thru me to the new vessel. If you are truelly worried wait and get a trasmute bag from the store. Then you won't have to worry either way because the vessle will be in the bag.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Question: in regards to transmuting spirits, if you have them bounded to your spirit or body, does this spell work to transmute them to a vessel and vice versa? I noticed Kit asked this a while back but I'm not sure if it has been answered...

ImageImageImageImageImage
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

::bump::

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:::bump::
You are such a treasure moonwind, I knew you'll bump this :wave:

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Return to “Messages & Updates”