You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

HEHE Thank you Lily. I like to think I do my part to help. :hug: :hug:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
ghostchaser
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: GhostChaser
Zodiac:

Sorry for the delay in replying as things are a little crazy right now.

Hey! jsross79 Thanks for the info, It does make sense.

My concern was that I have a pewter pendant vessel that broke and I was going to transmute it to a new vessel, I was concerned that after I did the transfer that I could not discard the old broken one because it would still have the energy.

I did go to the CH store and got a replacement, but I still have the broken one, It does not look good to wear.

I also noticed that my one gemstone vessel has a small crack but it appears to be a stone defect when formed and was most likely like that from the beginning when I got it and nothing I did.

I do know with stones/gemstones after you do a transmute spell to your new stone you can toss the old stone into a running creek or bury the stone as you are putting the energy back onto the earth/nature and and the sprirt knows your purpose and intent and will stay with the new stone and no harm will be done.

I am not sure what to do about pewter pendants as thay are man made and not of nature even though it is a metal, It is concidered poison to bury them.

I can not find a spell to clear the old vessel and I am not sure what to do with it. I do not want to start having a collection of broken pewter vessels laying around as time goes by and others will break.

Thanks

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ghostchaser wrote:I can not find a spell to clear the old vessel and I am not sure what to do with it. I do not want to start having a collection of broken pewter vessels laying around as time goes by and others will break.

Thanks
Spell to use to cleanse the object

With the tides of spiritual energy
Wash away the plaguing binds
Prepare this space for great magic
To be received & bound eternally
A clean canvas for gifts to be given

Maybe you can use that from the CH encylopedia, it's supposed to remove residual energy to make it a clean canvas.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Yes this is the spell and as for the vessel if you feel it still has residual energy you can just use it as a way to communicate with the spirit or give it to them as a trinket in their box.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
ghostchaser
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: GhostChaser
Zodiac:

Hey Chelly: Thanks :)

OMG -I forgot about that one! I thought it was just a general cleansing spell.

I used that spell from this article http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... spell.html when I got my Vessels so no one other than myself will know what is attached to my vessels.

It said in the instructions it does not harm, banish,remove etc the spirit . It only cleanses the Vessel and removes negitivity.

I believe I read somewhere that you can use this spell to cleanse the vessels before re-charging the vessel as well. I hope I am correct.

All my spirits and spells are bridged to me. I use the Vessels when I am trying to meditate with them or carry them for extra guidence on magicial workings.

I quess I will use this spell when my replacemet vessel arrives and clear the broken one and the 3 pieces.

Next full moon is recharge time. LOL

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

first of all a big hello to everyone, i think this forum is an awesome place and have found it a massive help on my journey :thumbup:

Just have a quick question that hopefully someone will be able to help me with
i understand the concept of transmuting spirits and or spells to other vessels but can you transfer a spirit to a spelled vessel (as long as they are willing of course)thank you

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Yes yoo can transfer a spirit to vessel that already contains a spririt or spell. You can also add spells to you spirited vessel if you like their vessels.

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Thanks so much that is a great help

::bop::

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Does anyone know if the spell can be used to transmute the spells of Colaras binding to a new vessel or is the binding maybe too complex? . I have had it with me for a bit over a week and I already broke the vessel :oops: .

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'd like to know too, because my Colaras vessel is way too small (it's a small charm) and I'm afraid to take it out if the plastic bag in case I lose it.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Messages & Updates”