Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Xaries
Zodiac:

So it started up again today. On my back I kept feeling like wings were hanging off them or something. It wasnt painful this time but a few years ago it was painful and i could feel intensely these two slits on my back as if wings were opening up. Its really hard to explain. I went to the doctor just to make sure if everything was fine but i cleared all my tests. wondering if anyone is going through the same thing?

ImageImageImageImage Image
DragonScribe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons

I have felt something similar, but not wings - horns :devil: the spiritual/astral stigmata felt similar.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I've gotten that a few times during Sleep Paralysis. I think yours are beginning to awaken.

autumnfae
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

DragonScribe wrote:I have felt something similar, but not wings - horns :devil: the spiritual/astral stigmata felt similar.

lololololololol :lol: :lol:
that is awesome!

autumnfae
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

interesting Bryan. I think the wings signify some kind of awakening. It always happens around a big event in my life. Do you connect well with angels?

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

autumnfae wrote:interesting Bryan. I think the wings signify some kind of awakening. It always happens around a big event in my life. Do you connect well with angels?
It's possible I have Angel in my blood but other than that, I don't doubt that.
Last edited by Morag Rockwind on Wed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac:

autumnfae wrote:So it started up again today. On my back I kept feeling like wings were hanging off them or something. It wasnt painful this time but a few years ago it was painful and i could feel intensely these two slits on my back as if wings were opening up. Its really hard to explain. I went to the doctor just to make sure if everything was fine but i cleared all my tests. wondering if anyone is going through the same thing?
You're definitely not alone. I know I have white ones with silver tips. They're an integral part of me now that I've opened myself up to Reiki and given over to the healer in me. I used to deny they were there, but I feel them physically all the time--I have shoulder, upper back strain sometimes if I don't reach out to Reiki often enough. Luckily, when I conjure, I tend to get them washed and cleaned properly. The treelings and dragons tend to swarm me, as if their gift to me is a wing cleaning (because according to them, I'm hopeless when it comes to wing care). The tips, more so now that I've been working with this Reiki realm have become very much etheric matter--which is to say they are more energy than the rest of my wings (which I think may be rooted in the Spiritual realm, while the tips seem to be connected to the Reiki realm).

But I totally get what you're saying--I went through much the same thing a few years ago where I would just get intense upper back pain that would feel like something was growing there, something wing-like. That was actually when I first started working with Reiki. I also have angel in my blood, so perhaps that's part of it.

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I guess this is kind of unrelated, BUT

My right shoulder-blade/back area gets spasms/twitches at times. When it happens, it does it all day. Ever since I was a kid, I used to imagine it was because of wings (though I guess it was only ever on the one side :lol: )

Unrelated because that's just a goofy daydream of mine & I'm not trying to discredit what you guys are talking about in any way! :D

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The last time that I felt tingly, along with hot and cold sensations, between my shoulder blades, as if I was "growing wings", I was psychically attacked by some a**hole customer at work who yelled at me...oh, just because! ::rant::
I found out later in the day that I had a thoughtform attach to me that was trying to drain my energy.
Be sure to shield yourself, especially when going out in public, because you just never know what kind of crazy person will decide to take their negative attitude out on you. ::bleh::

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

The only feeling in my back is a tingling from a pinched nerve. I hope my angel could help me develop my astral wings. I've a fixation with angel wings and well wings in general.

Did you ask your spirits to help you develop your wings?

(One of the first things I do when I get a full time job is get the "Angel in your Blood" done)

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia

Return to “Angels”