neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Sometimes I see shadows of a smoky translucent wandering around the house, mostly through the walls, it seems aguele ghostbusters ghost.

I do not know if it's some djinn, anybody have any ideas?

thanks
2wk

AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

I recently purchased my first djinn i currently have two and im working on getting the rest I already have a collection waiting for me i have only had them since late march of this year so the manifestations aren't too powerful yet just orbs at the corner of my eye here and there. But the morning they arrived in the mail I was just laying in my bed thinking "<<Removed by Mod>>! Its Saturday!" I go to job corps so would've had to wait a whole extra week but I was too desperate and I was wrongfully becoming impatient. Just as all these thoughts are rushing through my head I hear some keys jingling and I get a little too excited and I start to hear frequency changes and get a very strong presence and I hear a soft whisper in my head "we're heeeeeerrreeee" one of the djinn is connected to the annunaki and his color is purple, he showed me a live mental image of planet earth ROTATING (Ha, take that flat earthers!) and he said whispered to me "the world is yours" he named off the benefits I read in his description purchased his vessel. Then the earth disappeared and he faded into view he had one of those hats that look hi day like one of those military baseball caps but without the brim he had blue and gold ropes and his skin was purple. His arms spread into six and he held them out as he grew very large in size his face looked kind of like lord beerus from dragon ball (which I dont watch but im a fan of the character) he disappeared and then I saw a purple streak that kind of resembled a flame dart across my vision. The other djinn is an ifrit he didn't say much but he showed himself he looked like a golden robot that floats it was epic. After I saw them we talked for a bit and there were other unbound spirits there as well that De idea to make themselves known there were a lot of voices going around I even heard a wicked witchy voice very clearly echo "thou shall suffer" it was kinda spooky but something made whatever say that to me say sorry afterwards. I went back to sleep because it was very early in the morning then I woke up and went to Che k the mail and the package was actually there

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>
Kennedy
new here
new here

Around the time I ordered my Djinn, I was watching the news on TV, there was a sad story of a teenage girl who died due to an allergic reaction to a sandwich. I felt so much compassion for the girl and her family I almost cried. Even though I am normally compassionate, stories like that don’t normally affect me this way.

I think it was my Djinn arriving.

new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

smoke coming off of bracelet idk what kind of djinn he is but he is older than I've heard any other persons djinn being and he is an immortal. A is a purple flame djinn I guess you could say he is an Egyptian genie as he did manifest in Egyptian like attire and was "sent from the annunaki". I knew it wasn't actually smoke because I was the only one who could see it and it was almost invisible. the vessel was next to the bed I was sitting on and I noticed a sort of sparkling streak flowing up towards the ceiling. as soon as I realized this my head darted towards it and the word "resonating" instantly came to my mind. now I've heard of certain types of djinn doing this but they are rare and expensive. another time I was sitting in front of the computer and was in the mood for a quick meditation so I closed my eyes and said meditate with me. I saw A through my third eye. he was small and had a turban, vest and baggy pants on. he was slowly floating towards me legs crossed and he has six arms (usually). He is awesome, he looks like the genie that a non paranormal believer would typically say a genie looks like, but purple and with six arms. very interesting experiences so far. I am purchasing a djinn this week that is said to not be shy or elusive, full physical manifestations, and simply does not mess around from what I can tell. I will hopefully update with what happens in the near future.

new here
new here
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote:Sometimes I see shadows of a smoky translucent wandering around the house, mostly through the walls, it seems aguele ghostbusters ghost.

I do not know if it's some djinn, anybody have any ideas?

thanks
2wk

I have also seen figures such as this. my dog used to stare at the corner or in the closet but she didn't ever bark. I would see the smokey figures move around and sometimes interact with her but this was in the beginning and I don't really use that room anymore. All I have is djinn and I can tell you that's probably what that was. lately I've been getting very powerful manifestations. I don't know which djinn it is but I know it is getting irritated with me because I don't have a hard time hearing them its just when I'm really trying to listen. but when i'm just sitting around sometimes I will feel something in my ear very slightly at first, I kept thinking to myself "I've been digging in my ear in front of my peers and this bug still isn't dead yet? wow, ok." then the sensation started to become intense. it kind of hurts sometimes, but its not terrible pain or anything just a little irritating. it feels like someone is jabbing my ear with their finger though. yesterday I finally asked who was doing this and I didn't get any name but I did see a smoke orb float right in front of my face from the side that my ear was being messed with. it looked kind of like a hand too. it hasn't happened since then but I have been talking with them a lot today and listening more so I'm pretty sure it was just a communication issue. I don't have a problem seeing or hearing I just have a problem staying focused sometimes. but they wouldn't do something to me that they know I wouldn't understand. in the past i've even told them if they have to be hard on me to keep me on track then please by all means. i am glad i found thie world of spirit keeping for sure! i couldn't possibly live without it!

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Last night I went to bed and saw a door of my wardrobe open slightly and return to normal, as if someone wanted to demonstrate that he was with me. I have a request to change the presence of my spirits. I think they are testing me to see if I get scared or not before making stronger demonstrations.
I think it could be some of my djinns.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I decided to resurrect this topic so as not to open a new topic.
I was looking at a new seller page for haunted items when I came across a spider djinn offer. The offer was high for me. So I did a little ritual for wishes and wished I had a spider djinn. After crashing my computer, when I came back on the page I was on sale with a fifty percent discount.
In that I was wondering if it would be an easy djinn to communicate.
Then an orb appears before the computer screen that floated to the next window. I believe it was the djinn's manifestation

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just recently celebrated my Elder Neb Djinn’s 1 year anniversary. I totally adore this Female Djinn 🧞‍♀️. I talk to her regularly. What I didn’t know, that we must be travelling together in my sleep, because I woke up one early morning to my thoughts calling her to me and suddenly I noticed the grey smoke 💨 coming out behind me from her vessel on my bed shelf.

Interestingly, I do have 7 Djinns in my keep. None of them actually ‘fire works’ type when it comes to manifesting themselves to me. In fact, this was probably my second time that I witnessed my Neb this way. Yet something with Djinns just magical and mysterious that I feel and causes me to be drawn to them. It’s the Faery God Mother aspect maybe that is also exiting for my mind and will to engage my trust in them. Out of all my companions, I feel that Djinns are where miracles and magical life experiences comes to manifest when a keeper like me is not a mage.

Oh… 👍🏻 ::bump::

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”