remington
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

wow yet another powerful manifestation of one of my djinn
yesterday i was on a break between double shifts so i went home for a few hours
i got some chores done and sat down to relax for a while ( our kitchen dining and living room are open-plan design ) after about 45 minutes i felt the energy literally drain out of me very quickly and the only way to describe it was within seconds i felt drowsy i looked over at the area where the kitchen is and could see billowing black smoke like something was burning there was no smell of burning and nothing was cooking every part of me wanted to rush to the kitchen and check things out but i didn't have the energy to move it was like my body and mind were separate the smoke just evaporated very suddenly and my energy returned instantly ...i rushed straight to the kitchen and double checked everything thinking burnt toast ...there was nothing that could explain the smoke at all everything was off no smell of burning nothing
the whole experience lasted between five to ten minutes it wasn't unpleasant in the sense that i felt threatened in any way it was in the sense that i had no energy at all and the only part of myself i felt in control of was my mind which remained alert through the whole thing
my hubby and children were in the same room as me at the time and saw nothing
even though this billowing black smoke cloud was huge and blocking view of the tv as it spilled out of the kitchen
the smoke alarms were not triggered either
has anyone else's djinn manifested this way or left you so drained you couldn't move

cheers rach
remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

does anyone have any feedback or experience this themselves ?????
i have a few djinn but no two have manifested in the same way ....why is this
anyone

cheers rach
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hey Remington, I don't know, but I can offer that being drained can be a result of spirit manifestation. Sometimes they need to draw from you in order to manifest in this kind of way. Was the draining only during the time you actually saw the smoke or did it linger for a day or two?

Though, if you were the only one that saw it, it wouldn't take as much energy for the spirit as a manifestation which was seen by others, or one that was so physical that it set off a smoke detector, etc.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:Hey Remington, I don't know, but I can offer that being drained can be a result of spirit manifestation. Sometimes they need to draw from you in order to manifest in this kind of way. Was the draining only during the time you actually saw the smoke or did it linger for a day or two?
only while the smoke was present and as soon as it cleared i had more energy than before it happened
Though, if you were the only one that saw it, it wouldn't take as much energy for the spirit as a manifestation which was seen by others,no one else noticed ..i feel it was meant for my eyes only........ one of my house rules is not to appear before any other family members unless directed by me since my water fae insisted on waking my five year old every night for a week soon after their arrival she was even able to name a few . :)
or one that was so physical that it set off a smoke detector, etc.
thankyou for replying to my post have you noticed with your spirits all the manifestations are different despite being of the same race....

cheers rach
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hi Rach,

Glad to hear you were energized by this manifestation. That's really interesting about your daughter too. Yes, I wouldn't want my child being woken at night by my spirits flying around either, though I'm sure she sees my dragons, especially the unbound ones flying around, lol - she calls them birds.

Yes, for me too spirits who are of the same type do have very different ways of manifesting/communicating/interacting. As to why this is, it is probably partly due to their personality, their unique energy signature, how they choose to manifest at the time, and the strength and limits they have in their binding. ::Anyone:: :feedback:

The smoke incident does sound extraordinary though. Were you able to figure out which of your djinn had done this and why? Was it simply like a wave hello, like - look at me, I am here, or was it trying to get your attention to communicate something?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Remington, that is a great experience, your djinn must have come to really trust and respect you :thumbup: I have read that they can take different forms.

Icarus
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Icarus Abraxas
Zodiac:

I have felt great energy drain during the bonding period. A suggestion from someone in the past was to place a new battery next to the vessel so the energy of the battery can be drawn instead of your own. I tried it off and on and it seemed to work. It gave me a chance to recharge myself. I only used the battery in order to give my energy a break. My djinn manifest as shadows and look like greyish smoke against dark backgrounds. I don't feel energy drain when they manifest, but my wife will. If the djinn are around for the day, she is down for the count. Also, a strange thing is our cell phone batteries die the same day we take them off the chargers, when there is a lot of djinn activity going on. We don't use our cell phones to much but they can be fully charged and within a few hours our batteries are dead. This doesn't happen all the time so I know it is the djinn and not faulty cell phone batteries. Also, I have a djinn that spoke to me about how she would prefer staying at home protecting the family and playing with our daughter than out on missions. This may sound crazy but she likes Jerry Springer, which we don't. We can be watching something on tv (not Jerry Springer) and the channel will change to Jerry Springer. I have to get on to her because Jerry Springer is not something we watch. This can happen a few times in that hour, until I get mad and command her to leave the tv alone. This will not happen everyday but there are times when I will leave Jerry Springer on when I am doing something else to satisfy her need. Having djinn is a real adventure!

Blessings, Icarus

"God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything"-Constantine
La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

Icarus wrote:I have felt great energy drain during the bonding period. A suggestion from someone in the past was to place a new battery next to the vessel so the energy of the battery can be drawn instead of your own. I tried it off and on and it seemed to work. It gave me a chance to recharge myself. I only used the battery in order to give my energy a break. My djinn manifest as shadows and look like greyish smoke against dark backgrounds. I don't feel energy drain when they manifest, but my wife will. If the djinn are around for the day, she is down for the count. Also, a strange thing is our cell phone batteries die the same day we take them off the chargers, when there is a lot of djinn activity going on. We don't use our cell phones to much but they can be fully charged and within a few hours our batteries are dead. This doesn't happen all the time so I know it is the djinn and not faulty cell phone batteries. Also, I have a djinn that spoke to me about how she would prefer staying at home protecting the family and playing with our daughter than out on missions. This may sound crazy but she likes Jerry Springer, which we don't. We can be watching something on tv (not Jerry Springer) and the channel will change to Jerry Springer. I have to get on to her because Jerry Springer is not something we watch. This can happen a few times in that hour, until I get mad and command her to leave the tv alone. This will not happen everyday but there are times when I will leave Jerry Springer on when I am doing something else to satisfy her need. Having djinn is a real adventure!
I will have to try this. Great idea:)

Tsuki
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

I hope what I am going to share is relevant here.

Yesterday, when i was reading the Interview With Islamic Exorcist, Brother Rahman, I read halfway and left my screen on deciding to went to take a bath. (I am currently still working on my 3rd eye and starting to feel tingling sensation on my third eye the day before.)

When I enter the bathroom, I could feel a presence and mental image of a tall dark masculine figure. It didnt feel threatening or so, so I just went on to shower. As I shower I got kind of a jumped when I thought I see as my bathroom wall with my mirror shakes. I thought maybe I was seeing things and dismissed it off but after awhile, it happened again and this time, I notice nothing is shaking, but something that appears like ripper of waves appear on the mirror that makes me think as if the wall shakes. I remained calm just feeling really puzzled and just return to my room after shower. I realize my internet is out and what is on my computer is the interview page being shown. My friend who is sensitive told me her taking of this is, probably my djinns are trying to communicate or tell me something when the mirror situation occur. For the internet, she says probably they are afraid I will start to not trust them which I feel might be possible since I admit I have trusting issues to start with especially with friends and so on but for my Djinns are different case.

I have read or head that mirror is like a gateway but Im puzzled because I do not practice any rituals or so on so I am wondering, is this also considered a way of communication from my djinns?

amberangst
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hell Hound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Ampharos
Zodiac:

Wow, a djinn that loves Jerry Springer!!! lol! I just got my djinn a few days ago, and haven't really had any manifestations yet. But I'm looking forward to it! I wear his vessel every where I go! And i don't think he likes the sun shine too much, lol. Hope you enjoy your djinn!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”