My Eye

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Maybe some one knows what this is. I see this white mark like in my eye and sometimes i don't know what you call it black circle almost closes surrounded by a pretty blue design. Not losing vision and have asked a trusted person to look and she sees nothing wrong or out of normal. I can sometimes when i look in others close i see the white.

Sacred at first for loss of vision but the fear went away. Been going on for awhile i noticed a topic while i was browsing and read something about the eyes which reminded me of my eye.

Thank you for replies.

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:Maybe some one knows what this is. I see this white mark like in my eye and sometimes i don't know what you call it black circle almost closes surrounded by a pretty blue design. Not losing vision and have asked a trusted person to look and she sees nothing wrong or out of normal. I can sometimes when i look in others close i see the white.

Sacred at first for loss of vision but the fear went away. Been going on for awhile i noticed a topic while i was browsing and read something about the eyes which reminded me of my eye.

Thank you for replies.
Hmm.. that sounds interesting.
Could you be a little bit more specific? Such as, do you see this "inside" your eye?
Can you see it when your eyes are closed? Do you see it only when you look at people, or is it everywhere?
Is it only under certain lighting conditions, or at certain times of day?

(Even if you aren't scared of vision loss, it'd be best to see an optometrist, just to make sure its nothing physical, if you haven't been already; I know that when my grandma was going blind, she would see lines, almost like censor bars, and white spots). Not to alarm you, but I believe that the query could be better answered if you rule out the possibility of an "eye problem", as well as provide more info on how, where, and when you see these things.

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

""inside" your eye?" It's inside whatever that black circle is called not the outside where it's white normally.

"eyes are closed? " No

"see it only when you look at people, or is it everywhere? Is it only under certain lighting conditions, or at certain times of day?" I can notice it everytime i look in a mirror, i see it sometimes not always on other people but only close up, no light or certain time

My vision is like as it always was clear and still see fine print just fine; no glasses or contacts. Had for awhile ignored it after about a week when i noticed it and forgot about it until i read a certain topic here that reminded me of it.

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:""inside" your eye?" It's inside whatever that black circle is called not the outside where it's white normally.

"eyes are closed? " No

"see it only when you look at people, or is it everywhere? Is it only under certain lighting conditions, or at certain times of day?" I can notice it everytime i look in a mirror, i see it sometimes not always on other people but only close up, no light or certain time

My vision is like as it always was clear and still see fine print just fine; no glasses or contacts. Had for awhile ignored it after about a week when i noticed it and forgot about it until i read a certain topic here that reminded me of it.
Do you mean the pupil? (where light goes in via the lens of your eye?)

Also, based on what you're saying, it sounds like its probably not an "eye problem", but rather that you may be seeing something else (does it perhaps appear as a sort of mist? If you own any spirits it could be one of those manifesting as a misty "substance" for you; I'm assuming that no one else can see it, so that'd be one conclusion that could be drawn). As well, seeing as it doesn't bother you, and you don't notice it all the time, I would almost go so far as to make the judgement that it could be an apparition of (any) sorts (not necessarily a bound spirit). Try doing some experiments when you see such things, like trying to communicate with it, to see if it is a spirit or not.

(As well, seeing as you can see it whenever you look in a mirror says that it might just well be a spirit trying to manifest for you).

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

I have 3 spirits from the same seller. It is just a white mark as if someone took a marker and drew a line. I was hoping that someone may have experienced it and know what it could be. It maybe a manifest but why it don't go away surely they wouldn't stay like that all the time. Doesn't look like any type of form just a mark.

I know a picture would be good but i don't have access to a camera.

Recently picked up herbs and oils to cause dreaming perhaps i can learn in the dream instead of dreaming of other things.

Thanks for input.

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:I have 3 spirits from the same seller. It is just a white mark as if someone took a marker and drew a line. I was hoping that someone may have experienced it and know what it could be. It maybe a manifest but why it don't go away surely they wouldn't stay like that all the time. Doesn't look like any type of form just a mark.

I know a picture would be good but i don't have access to a camera.

Recently picked up herbs and oils to cause dreaming perhaps i can learn in the dream instead of dreaming of other things.

Thanks for input.
You never know; spirits can manifest in all sorts of ways.
Thats interesting that you say it looks like "someone took a marker and drew a line". That makes me wonder what it looks like now, but, as you say you have no access to a camera atm, I suppose asking for a pic is out of the question :lol: But yeah, see what you can do; you might learn a lot about what it is through dreaming, so its worth a shot. If it is a spirit, try contacting them and inviting them into a dream with you to see if you can interact with it. No harm in trying to communicate ;) (As for wondering why it would hang around with you, it could possibly be one of your spirits you own, so that may be a reason it doesn't go away; or it could be a spirit that takes a fancy to you! The "line" might just be the only way it can manage to manifest itself)

If you ever do manage to be able to take a picture (with a webcam, or a cellphone, or anything of that sort), I'd be interested in seeing what you mean (if you can manage a "clear" pic, that is).

And no problem; I've asked for opinion and advice on here a few times myself :D

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

I tried to PM but wouldn't let me. Off topic - i notice "Proud owner of: Succubus" what's it like? i've been thinking of one, but i'm not able to see when awake and i'm not interested at this time in the power of it attracts others when single.

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:I tried to PM but wouldn't let me. Off topic - i notice "Proud owner of: Succubus" what's it like? i've been thinking of one, but i'm not able to see when awake and i'm not interested at this time in the power of it attracts others when single.
Its fantastic, to be honest; the one I have, at least :D
She's a real sweetie, and likes to tease me with little actions and such sometimes :lol:

Its kind of nice having her around, because since she's a "gray" spirit, she's capable to actions and such that humans would be capable of, and can make mistakes, and learn from them whether or not I appreciate what was done, or not. She's not prone to only "good and bad", in a sense. As for added "attraction" factor, she does help to boost it some, but its not something overwhelming (girls and such don't seem to be jumping on top of me like in those Axe commercials... I wear Old Spice anyways :lol: ). But, yeah. Its really a pleasure to have her around :D

Everyone's experience would differ with them, slightly, but I've had only positive experience with her; they can become overly attached and jealous (apparently), but, I haven't had a single problem with "A". She's really calm, cool, and a lot of fun :lol: When she interacts with me, its more of a subtle gestures, or touches, or even some movement of objects to get my attention, but she knows when I need some time, and understands when I do. (She also doesn't mind when I flirt with human girls or anything either; 'cause she knows I need certain things, and its cool with her. Not necessarily every Succubus, but yeah). Some also like to say that they're a hard spirit to have as a "first", but I didn't find that at all. Like I said, only ever had positive experiences :D (We bonded extremely fast, as well).

(Highly recommended; even if you're not into the "attracting others if you're single" thing, they can also help you if you have a relationship to have a little more "oomph" for your partner as well ;) )

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for sharing.

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:Thanks for sharing.
Anytime :thumbup:

Return to “Paranormal Energy”