Democratic Election for new Moderators!

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Crone--I honestly don't think anyone was trying to push anyone out into the street. Since I'm not looking for a position myself, I feel like I can be somewhat objective here when I say that I truly think that Seer had the best interests of the forum and the board at heart and was just trying to see if any extra help was needed.

I really don't think there was any other ulterior motive to it than that--truly!!!!! I'm happy to see that Magnolia seems to agree with my assessment of the situation as well....... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
aboveearth420
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: K-Jest

ohh swannie..I love it when you get spunky! :devil:

I'm not really an actor, i just play one on TV. .

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddlin kids!

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade and ask for Vodka!!!

Nominated! SAG Member "The obstacle is the path"

"They ALL float down here"---Pennywise

I went to the crossroads with a fiddle, and came back with an Orchestra!---AboveEarth420
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

im in !! im on all the time :thumbup:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

VicyCat wrote:
crone maatkaere wrote:vicy - the mods were usually kept unknown because they do get a lot of threats through the hd tickets and with nobody knowing who they were they were allowed to be treated as "forum members" and not "the mods" who many dumped on quite often. they did their jobs because they had respect for magnolia and ash but sometimes no matter how good your intentions it just isn't worth the strife it brings to a personal life. it's ok if they step back, they're human but i know i sure as heck would not want anyone to know if i was a moderator - not sure any member volunteering to be a mod to help would suddenly want to be receiving pms complaining about this that and all else. plus then you have to issue warnings when it's needed, ya, it would be better to submit the list to magnolia and ash and just let them choose from the vounteers even to retain the anonymity of the mods. just my thoughts as it has worked all these years. but you all do what you think.

OHHHH... Well, when you put it that way, I completely understand the want for some anonymity. Thank you crone for shedding some light on that for me. I guess it would be harsh to have everyone know you were the 'enforcer' at times. But still, a very important job, a very time consuming job!
She does make a good point, but the thing is - you can still see the list of mods if you know where to look.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

^ Yeah I've noticed that as well, I'm not sure if Magnolia Realized it or not, but she can still take that part out from the page if she wanted to. :)

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

jumbo128 wrote:I think you'd make an excellent mod Seer! So would Killa and Bella too. :thumbup:
I agree ! :thumbup:

Return to “Forum Suggestions”