Creepy Hollows - Magnolia you're the best!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Wow you guys- sometimes I wonder how you even make money! Nearly every time I order I get more than I expected. Example: Last order I picked up an angel home, angel offerings, and that got me a free spirit stone. I had originally selected a harpy, then I sent in a ticket to see if it was possible at any point to get a custom Chimera. When I found out I could, I asked for the heck of it if I could get my free spirit stone as the chimera instead. So, today I get a package with a gorgeous angel home, the angel offering (which had more of the herbs than expected, and it smelled lovely too), the spring spell freebee, the chimera, AND the harpy! This isn't the first time I've ended up with extra extras, hehe.

Aaaah, I love them both. I thought it wasn't time to get a Harpy yet, but here she is anyway and she's amazing! :dancing:
Thank you, Creepy Hollows!

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

I wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate your patience, your sales (YIPPEE!) and just the fact that I can learn so much. I have been able to add wonderful spirits to my life and opwn myself to much more than I ever have before.

I love it here!

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

freya wrote:I wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate your patience, your sales (YIPPEE!) and just the fact that I can learn so much. I have been able to add wonderful spirits to my life and opwn myself to much more than I ever have before.

I love it here!

:applause: hear!hear!I agree with you Freya! I love this place,and the people,and the knowledge,and have been gushing about my items to my sister/best friend. :clap:

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

To Magnolia and Ash: Thank you for your help and support all the way!!!
I love you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lilithesa wrote:To Magnolia and Ash: Thank you for your help and support all the way!!!
I love you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Subscribing the above statement! :thumbup: I feel the same... ::yes:: :D
Love you , guys! :grouphug:
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Thank you guys for the help and support, I had to buy a transmute bag for all the freebies you gave me on eBay.

You know what one FREEBIE from eBay was to me? A C5 charm with full kinesis powers of all of the 5 elements. I got that FOR FREE. WHAT IS THIS OTHER THAN AMAZINGNESS?

I love you guys. Despite all the other sellers, you have been by far the most insightful and guiding for me. Not to mention you're like the only Meta seller that binds Immortals. :inlove:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

I just wanted to tell CH ::ch:: THANK YOU!
I had one of my orders get lost, it was my binding of 5 vampires ,I wanted to let them know thank you so much for getting the new vessel out for me and I love the earrings , they are so beautiful and a stunning color.
I just wanted make sure they know how happy I am with the spirits , the vessel and the customer service.
:applause:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:thumbup:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Elders37
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I wanted to bump this and give my thanks as well. They replaced a vessel with a new one and it's absolutely lovely. The freebies always seem to be just what I need at the time, too.

Much love and thanks to CH!! :hug: :heart:

LiveLoveLaugh3394
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I just spoke with Magnolia a few minutes ago. She truly is nice and very helpful!!! She could've easily declined my request, but she accepted my request immediately and answered all the questions I had patiently. I love Creepy Hollows from the moment I learned of the company. :heart: I fell inlove with them more when I received my bronwyn angel and gold djinn, angel wish granting stone, plus two additional gifts (since my items have arrived, I've had nothing but love and good luck). Then, Magnolia was nothing but kind and helpful with me when she didn't have to. How much more can I love Creepy Hollows???? I'll always be a loyal customer and a big fan!!! I don't believe the awful reviews Creepy Hollows has received, and I sincerely hope people will see how genuine, honest, and ethical Creepy Hollows is!!! Ash and Magnolia, thanks so much for your patience with me!!! Blessings to you both!! :hug:

Return to “Sellers You Love”