Creepy Hollows - Magnolia you're the best!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

gratitude for magnolia, Ash and CH Crew

after long wait (a month to ship to Asia)
finally i received my packages, its so neat and normal.
no one is my office know if its paranormal stuff :U

inside it so wonderful labelled and printed on a beautiful paper

thank you so much

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Yes, spirit keeping is real- ( I personally didn't think so initially) When I first found the site I thought it was one of those sites you pretend to be characters or act like Star Wars heroes, lol

Creepy Hollows also offer very real bindings. I like that they let you decide the strength of the bindings, which is perfect for newbies. If you are new and want true results I suggest you order spirit bindings but also order sensitivity bindings that help you understand and digest fully what is happening.

Thanks to Magnolia, Ash and the wonderful staff. Thi

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Just wanted to thank Willow, Lyn and everyone else over at CH for doing me a solid and helping with my order.
I know it must get pretty damn hectic with the number of HD tickets and orders/shipments going out, so I am really grateful for them taking the time to sort mine out.

I know they won't see this, but ya know, it's worth mentioning.

marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

Shoutout to Lyn, Toni and Willow for their wonderful customer service!! 1hg

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Nothing but love and respect to Mags and Ash! Just wanted you to know it, and how I REALLY appreciate my new Trinity of Lotus Flower Fairies!! The 8 year old really threw me...but there is always a reason, and she is such a joy...they ALL are! When I make my lotus perfume and lotus flower wine, I shall certainly share it!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Circe
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels as are most f
Zodiac:

Gotta say thank you and lots of love to Magnolia, Ash, Toni and the crew. Most of my guys are from you guys and all are great to talk to and interact with. Including my 2 guys from the SRA all settled in well and rotate between me my mum and sister. So THANKYOU <3 <3 <3 <3

1 Native American Dreamer Woman, Mated Unicorn Pair, 1 Male Showy Pegasus, 1 Arctic Silver Fox, 1 Whale, 1 Eagle, 1 Protective Storm Dragon, 1 Hell Cat, 1 Red Fox, 1 Atlantic Water Dragon, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Alpha Werewolf, 1 Caladarus, 1 Red Dragon, 1 Goddess Dragon Mother, 1 Baby Were Dragon, 1 Psy Vamp, 1 High Sidhe, 1 Gaurdian Angel, 1 Satyr
Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

I have to say a huge thank you to Ash and Magnolia. I am really not sure how I managed life before I found them! Their spells are awesome and so helpful. My SRA spirits are so super awesome! The vessels are perfect! The things for my daughter are always smaller to fit her little frame. The Sleep Renewed ring only leaves my hand when I shower and same for my Lucky Me one!!! They are beautiful and quite helpful. I am finally getting more than 2 hrs of sleep a night. I'm up to 4 or 5! That's a big step up since I haven't slept more than 3 hrs a night in almost 7 mos!! Don't get me started on the Adoptable Power orbs I just got!!! I have 18 outstanding orders with them because I order a couple times a week. I shouldn't because I really need to save for a house but they call me and beg me to order or maybe that is my spirits :) anyway, I love you Ash and Magnolia!!! You make my life and my daughter's life better and we hope you know that you are awesome and appreciated :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

brisky
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Same here.... I totally agree with you....My life turned so much better since I started collecting bindings and having a GREAT spirit family all from CH.

Your support, encouragement and advice have been extremely helpful. THANKS for everything! LUV ya too Ash & Mag. <3

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

Big thanks to Mags,Ash and Lyn, for sending such a bag of delights. Always a pleasure to receive something from you guys, and I'm really enjoying working with all the bindings that I've had my eye on for a while.
Keep up the good work.

Verita
neophyte
neophyte

I'd like to thank Magnolia and Ash, for always providing the best of the best when it comes to the paranormal. I feel absolutely blessed to be able to receive such fantastic items and services from you both!

Return to “Sellers You Love”