Creepy Hollows - Magnolia you're the best!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Early in the month of February my daughter lost her pegasus stone. She was devastated (in the way only a 7 year old girl can be). We searched high and low and could not find her. I contacted Magnolia to find out if she could call her to another vessel. True to the way Magnolia does everything, she not only called the pegasus to another stone, but did it free of charge.

Needless to say my daughter and her pegasus have been reunited and my house is a peaceful happy place once again! It never ceases to amaze me that Magnolia goes so far out of the way for her customers. She has earned not only my respect, but also my friendship!

Brightest Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Don't forget all the wonderful free gifts she is always offering to her collectors!

Magnolia is A-1 in my book! :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

And also all the specials she has. If it were not for the specials and the layaway I would not be able to get anything. I truly wonder how she does it all physicaly and keeps going. Amazing.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Magnolia is a kindred spirit, always thoughtful. I bet she's blushing right now!!!

Thanks, Magnolia, for the long days you put in,
For staying up late at night doing bindings,
For wading thru 100's of emails every day,
For somehow finding the energy to get your store
and the new forum up and running.
Thanks, Magnolia, for giving us each your time.

I want you to know that we will love you just as much
if you take off two days every week just for yourself!
You do so much for everyone else, but when did you
last do something for yourself?

I believe that we, the forum, will understand that you also
need some personal time.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

P.s. Great job on the new forum and online store!

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Beautifuly said Alex. I totaly agree.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Theresa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Magnolia goes above and beyond for every customer.
She has my trust and respect.

*sigh*
david2885
active contributor
active contributor

cassia789
Posted: Dec 29 2007, 07:12 AM

Hello again everyone!!

I just wanted to stop by and thank Magnolia for being such a lovely soul!! She has been a wonderful individual who has generously kept me up to date on current events around the Metaphysical community.

This kindess has been especially refreshing given that I have seen many Sellers try to slander and belittle other Sellers in order to increase faith in their ability to provide superior Magickals.

As a result, I find it hard to believe that anyone would ever question her or cause doubt in her but I can attest to the fact that she is a truly genuine spirit with a kind and giving heart! She has demonstrated the kindness to me that I would hope all those in the Metaphysical community would give to others.

Thank you Magnolia, you are appreciated. :D

Great Blessings & Light,
Cassia4

Hunter-Smith
Magnolia,

You are an abolutely wonderful, caring, and helpful person.

Thank you for all that you've done for me.

I absolutely adore everything that I have bought from you.

I am so happy that I've had the chance to know you.

You are a blessing to all!

Again, thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Hunter

Mary
Magnolia rocks my socks :P Or in other words, I love her to death! I'm so glad I found her, in fact I'm glad we ALL found her! I think we were meant to find her for a reason :) She's such a wonderful person, I wish more people in the world were like her <333333333

Hunter-Smith
I absolutely agree, Mary! I think that we were all lead to her. :)

I love you Magnolia! :wub:

Theresa
Magnolia,

I am truly grateful to have been led to you. The experiences I have been given are priceless.

You have shown us all how to behave through times of turmoil - justly and with our head held high! You are the kindest soul (next to my husbands!) that I have had the pleasure to be connected to. I will cherish this bond, always.

I hope through this thread you may get a glimpes of what you mean to all of us!!

Lots and lots of love from across the big pond,

Theresa

CreepyHollows
I can't express accurately how much all of your words touched me, they brought happy tears to my eyes and I'm also bery lucky to have found all of you. It's not easy in this world to find genuine, sincere, truly wonderful people and I am blessed to have the acquaintance of all of you who have joined here and shown love and respect for not only myself but your fellow collectors too. :)

spazmiester76
Thanks for making this place like a home away from home for all of us!!! B)

queniecups
Sorry its late- but you are brilliant magnolia.

Q.

dove
:D
Magnolia is the sweetest, most honest person there is.

She puts others before herself and is always looking out for us!

More sellers should be like her!

Blessings, Dove

spiritsearcher
Magnolia,
Thank you for and all involved, for giving us a place to vent, learn, laugh, cry, and get to know so many wonderful people..
We can all learn so much and be wary of the fakes on ebay as well...
I hope you received everything you wanted for Christmas, and I hope the rest of your Holiday Season is full of Love and laughter..
Thanks again..

:D

Angel_of_Deth
You know it is funny.... for the past 2 weeks I have been seriously thinking about starting up a thread stating how much I appreciate Magnolia in that she has helped me so much.

Tonight I just couldnt hold back anymore.

Since my first purchase (a ring with 7 spells cast upon it)....... I have been abundantly blessed! Money quite literally has been coming out of the woodwork! From abundant paychecks, to money just being sent to me!

This in itself has been a genuine blessing that has been allowing me to spoil and treat all of those around me (I really do believe in sharing in the blessings that one has been gifted with)!!

My Second purchase is Reeve. My Psi Vamp. Wow... Since I have had him in my possession I have been in such a fantastic mood! I still have my anger moment with my applicants at times when they tend to be ummmm... Retarded is a good word. But what ever emotion that I have in intensified! I am normally a very intense person anyways but now it is really neat

I am about to hit the site (ebay, and webstore) now and see what else I can find to make myself and my friends lives a bit easier and better off....

Magnolia.... you are greatly loved and so wonderfully appreciated!!!

queniecups
Hi ive just bought a vampire - cant wait to get him. Im so pleased your items are helping you so much. Enjoy.

Q.

OuJoe
A bit late maybe... but just wanted to say that Magnolia is Awesome!

Thanks for all the wonderful items and knowledge you share with us! Lots of Blessings to you and family! And all the Good Vibes to solve all these problems that have come up.

OuJoe B)

Mary
A bit late but OMG, I just want to say that I love love love love love love LOOOVE Magnolia! There is not enough WORDS to express how kind and GENEROUS she is!!! She really does go the extra mile and truely cares about her spirits and who they go to.

If you don't know who to buy from... this is the one for you. I couldn't recomend her enough.

xXxClairexXx
Yes!! Magnolia is such a wonderful lady!!

Who else will spend so much time on supporting lost collectors like us??

Who else checks each and single email from all of us??

Who else will stand so many ppl who attacks her, and still here to help us??

Such a special lady.

Angel Paradise
neophyte
neophyte

Dear Magnolia,

Thanks for you kindness, and willingness to spare your time to help me. You give me your fully support to help my issues.

Even though I am not good to express in words what i want to say. I really want to thanks you with all my heart and soul, sincerely and truthfully. :|

With loves :D

Angel Paradise

Blessings
All of life come to me with ease, joy and glory
david2885
active contributor
active contributor

otomoman
Posted: Feb 22 2008, 10:37 PM

I received email from mailing list, I haven't even looked into the books, although I downloaded them immediately. With such a gesture you tuched my heart.

More than words can express

So I just want to say, Thank You.

:lol:

starrynight
Absolutely Oto!

I havent even read them yet & i suspect it will be a while before i do.

But just reading your listing Magnolia made me feel all warm n fuzzy inside. That is indeed a very nice gesture.

Thank u!

xXxClairexXx
Yes.
Thank you Magnolia!! Just timing for my exams tomorrow!!

Hunter-Smith
Thank you so much, Magnolia!

You are such a blessing!

I love you! :) :wub: :)

spiritsearcher
Magonlia, you are such a wonderful soul..Opps lets not forget Ash as well..That wouldnt be nice...
Thank you for your kindness... :D

FaerieWhispers
Magnolia,
Your generosity is beyond compare! The books are wonderful! I thank the powers that be for leading me to you and Ash everyday! Your kindness and genuine concern for your collecters is both heart warming and very much appreciated!

Hugs and Brightest Blessings to you both!
Robyn

Princess
Magnolia,
I agree..Your generosity is beyond compare!
I downloaded the books and glanced through them enough to know they may very well contain some very helpful matirial for me that may be cructal at this point in my life. I will be reading them in entiraty very soon.
You do have a way of takeing care of us when we need it most.

6dogs4us
Thanks so much Magnolia, you're truly wonderful.

CreepyHollows
I hope everyone gets some real use out of them... there are so many I think everyone might be able to find a few and they work for anyone in any step of their spellcasting journey. You can use them with your spirits, your enchanted vessels or just for yourself!

Hatshpset
dearest magnolia and ash: imagine my surprise and shock when i opened the email and saw that you were graciously giving to us these spells that you had sold in the store, along with the book of blessings! :o :D

what is more amazing is that with all of the old and ancient spells i have in my book of shadows, not one of the spells you sent to us are included within! :P so i am spending today printing and sorting and placing each of the new spells in the appropriate spots within my already huge bos since i have all my spells, potions, blessings in separated portions. i feel as if my mind is going :wacko:

your generosity always surprises me when you just come up and outdo what you've already done for us and everything is gratefully accepted and appreciated! :wub: we love both of you! ;)

again, thanks so much and when my bos is finally finished with the real parchment i'm obtaining little by little (to add that true old look to my book) and finish with the decorative artwork i will send pictures. blessed be! arsine :D

PhoenixRising84
Did this only go to certain people? :huh:

Theresa
Thanks so much Magnolia.
You are the kindest, most giving and loving soul I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Thank you!

genesis542u
Thank you Magnolia, I downloaded the books right away and when I get somw
quite time, I will read them over.
I am so thrilled to be learning and I just want to say that I feel so positive and happy arounnd everyone.

Helen :D

greenestwishes
That is generous of Magnolia and Ash! Can anyone tell me how to get on the mailing list, I always think I'm signed up and it turns out I'm not.

windy
Spaz,

I had the same problem. It turns out that for some reason, the text defaulted to white. Start at the top and highlight everything , then change your text color to black. Should solve the problem. Good Luck. :)

Thank you Magnolia. :)

Windy

Renee W.
Magnolia and Ash

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this incredibly generous gift! I downloaded them both immediately. I feel so blessed to have wandered into your forum and found this wonderful group of friends.

I have a question about the spells... say I want to cast a spell for someone else, will it work? Do we need candles or any kind of tools to use while casting the spells?

I scanned through and saw so many I would like to try! And I will definitely be placing an order at your store before the end of the 24th. I just have to decide what I want to buy. There are so many good choices... and so little cash LOL

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm so excited! :D My first CH item should be being sent out soon!!! :D

Yay! :D

Thanks Magnolia and Ash!!! :mrgreen:

...don't forget about Ash!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Sellers You Love”