tell us about your own different colour dragon character

berrelyn_88
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

hey pepople , would like those who had one dragon or many dragon , share your dragon knowledge here ...
tell ask your dragon colour
tell us your dragon dislike and like ...
tell us your dragon good at making your wish come true or other talent ?????
tell us what so special about your dragon....

gd day

you never try , you will never know
want to earn without paying?click this
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=berrelyn
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

My first dragon is a blue dragon ^^
She likes celtic music and she likes dragons blood oil that I burn for her once a while.
I don't make wishes, but after keeping her, I tend to think the other side of what ppl are saying to me. Like when ppl are offering good stuff to me, then I tend to think "Ummm this person offers this but then he/she really wants this from me....".
She is special because when she first arrived, I had that click in my head that she is "the right one". I wear her necklace all the time.

My second dragon is a copper dragon.
She likes dragons blood like my blue dragon does, but she also likes the scent of coffee and chocolates. And I think she likes flowers and trees too.
I don't make wishes either with her, she helps me to concentrate when I study.
She is special because she likes to go cafe!! I LOVE cafes and I often take her with me there and we read books and do some study there.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I'll pick just a few of my dragons to share, to keep my post shorter.
My Black and Red dragon has deep red body. Black wings, black claws and horns. He's very big (about 80 ft) but shrinks his appearance for meetings. He is very protective and likes to keep me and my area clean from negative energy. I've seen him use his large jaws to remove it. Eats and destroys parasites with ferocity . Likes the dragon den I crafted and painted. Likes Raspberry Crystals incense. And Choya Umeshu plum wine.

My Dark Crystal Dragon looks like a huge faceted smokey quartz dragon. He is huge (100ft) and has gold horns, eyes and claws. He has a depth to his prism reflection that is mesmerizing. He vibrates very high and can change the energy in a room instantly. Very good at guiding groups and leading, facilitating group projects. Amazing healer and channels celestial energies often. Likes crystals and iridescent glass orbs.

Pearl Dragon is smaller than my other dragons. She has a beautiful iridescent sheen to her all over. She is slender and elegantly shaped. Her eyes are a brilliant sparkling blue color.
She has a high energy that is soothing and loving. Likes to cuddle and be close. Likes Banana mochi rice treats.
Last edited by Daciana on Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

.sorry 😬😬

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a lot of dragons. My black western Dragon slimmer looking with black scales. He has smaller looking horns. His agility is great. He is gracefully flying in the air. Truly marvellous to see dragons flying. He is my bodyguard along with my guardian black dragon and my fire faerie. He gets alone with everyone but he also love caved in and have his time alone. Love my black dragon. He is a dazzling dragon, who does not lives me dissapointed.

My CH Glass Dragon, that I think is my crystal dragon is a high vibe, pure light energy. He is very wise and always want to see me doing right without counteracting myself with negative choices. Therefore, he alters things for the better. He is always with me. Very dependable dragon and very beautiful to look at him. He has fantastic deep blue eyes and almost see through scales that is white to clear light reflection of what he passed by. He has a crystal alchemy magic about him. He knows that he is my one of the most favourite dragons that I own. I do cherries all of them though.

My white dragon is my own conjuration and then CH bind him into my MV. He is very special and dearest dragon of mine with his amazing, caring, wise and gentle beautiful disposition. He is a healer and protector.

My green beauty dragon is just so beautiful to look at. She is light green and she has this very graceful look about her and she has blue/green eyes. She is visually appeared to me as soon as I recived her. She's is young and vibrant dragon. 💕 Very graceful and warm. Love her so much.

My golden dragon is over 10,000 years old. She has this very settling energy, that I often need to make me feel calm and relaxed. Her voice is the same wise, graceful reassuring calmness. She has gold scales and blue eyes. She is not overly large but not as small as my green either. She helps me with everything and she is very special, because she is part of a tried with my phoenix and a spell to connect my 3 bodies in power. I wear her pendant every day.

My Maya Dragon is my youngest. Absolutely gorgeous girl and very very beautiful. She is around me quickly, her vibrant energy is hot and rejuvenating. I call on her often due to her priceless skills of mental powers and memory. She was one of those few CH unbounds that I picked up from the shop. I can't imagine life without her beautiful energy.

My two Divine Dragons are very mature, over 24,000 years old respectively. The older one is my master spirit leader. She is very easy to talk to, Golden all over with blackish sheen on her belly and tips of her wings. She is large and respectable Elder dragon. 💕 I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She is wise, somewhat official but kind and gentle. She is a great leader.

My younger, mature Divine dragon is very different compared with my lead dragon. She is laid back type, not as overly out on the front line but very visible energy. She's has many magical talents. She has been an unbound that has been around me and she was binded to me but CH. Therefore, she is very dear & near to my heart. She knows me and she become my go to dragons that I even take with me to work. Absolutely beautiful and protective with capacity to teach me magic.

My two paper dragons are fascinating multi dimensional dragons. One is older, then the other one. One is white the other is grey. Both are friendly, visible and miracles working guys. They cleans my home, and surrounding, and everywhere I happend to go. They cleans and absorb all negative stress energy away from my aura. They are also, gone often but I love them being acknowledged due their jobs is priceless.

My Pearl living entity is a beautiful female dragon with turquoise eyes and pearly white shimmering sparkle light scales. She is also multi dimensional and I don't see her shadow or shade at all. She most often appears as an orb and she has light telepathic voice that is angelic in energy. I have not had much interaction with her at the beginning and it took me a while to detact her presence around me. She is an amazing healer dragon.

My new most amazing black guardian living entity dragon. Wow, he encapsulates all Western Dragon's capacities. He is a mature Elder and multi dimensional as well as able to be a portal gate keeper. He is very protective, and he has authority sense to him. I noticed myself, when I first greeted him, I had a little pouster head bowing respect toward him. I feel very protected by him, yet didn't get overwhelmed by his energy, like I did with my black western. We are still bonding.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”