Pendulums, which type is best for communicating

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

mane79nll Posted: Dec 22 2007, 09:27 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Hi!
I was looking at the ebay site. There seems to be so many types of pendulums like moonstone, bloodstone, jade..etc. I am confused..which one should I buy for communicating with my entities?

"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Dec 22 2007, 09:36 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Almost anything hanging from a string will suffice as a pendulum. The most common example is a key, but you can use whatever you want. I tried dowsing with one of my iPod earbuds, and it still works Well, as much as I can get a pendulum to work anyway.

I think you should move on to the fancier pendulums when you've had more practice. But if you really want to go all out on a pendulum, I think I saw a divinatory djinn housed in a pendulum from Mother_Elizabeth's shop.. ah hang on, it's gone now.

This post has been edited by david2885 on Dec 22 2007, 09:36 AM
________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Dec 22 2007, 11:07 AM
Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Maybe you should find one that attracts you and buy that one.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Theresa Posted: Dec 22 2007, 07:15 PM
Blessed

Member No.: 3

I use a crystal quartz pendant, hanging from a sterling silver chain....works beautifully!

''Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Ghosts were people too
___________________________________________________________________________________________

ghosthuntergrl Posted: Dec 26 2007, 02:06 AM
Psychological Samurai

Member No.: 12

Speaking of pendulums, here is a site that sells diamond shaped pendulums. Supposed to be the most responsive.

Diamond Pendulums

I ended up buying one. They're pretty heavy, and I really like mine!

I also bought a really neat black onyx one too. They both work really well.

People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their
next life." - Faith Resnick

I would rather regret the things that I have done than
the things that I have not. - Lucille Ball

METAPHYSICAL REALM RADIO LINK HERE!!!
Theresa Posted: Dec 26 2007, 02:45 AM
Blessed

Thanks for that.....yet another shop for me to spend money!!!!

It is a good place for pendulums!

Theresa

Ghosts were people too
_______________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Dec 26 2007, 07:15 AM

Member No.: 4

I went to the bookstore a couple of days ago and got The Pendulum Kit (Click Me) by Sig Lonegren. There's a nice glossy book with dowsing charts that teaches you all the dowsing basics, and gives you all these different ways to use dowsing. It has a nice set of predowsing preparations to go through in order to make sure you're asking the right questions, so you'll get more accurate answers. It even comes with a nice brass (?) pendulum on a string that you can use to do the exercises in the book. I would really recommend this as a good, inexpensive way for someone to get started with dowsing.

If you're really going to get a nice pendulum, then I would like to recommend this site:

Divining Mind: Dowsing Pendulums by Joseph Baj (Click Me)

I frequent this other forum, and a lot of them recommend the pendulums from diviningmind.com. These pendulums are made in Poland. Some of them, like the Isis, are able to clean themselves of negative energy. Another one, the Karnak, is based off a sandstone pendulum found in Egypt's Valley of Kings. Perhaps that pendulum would work well with an Egyptian djinn?

This last site, I really don't know anything about, but they do sell a lot of pretty Crystal Pendulums (Click Me). There's one in particular that caught my interest. Here's the description:

Aqua Aura Pendulum
Spiritual realm connections, psychic protection, communication booster. Throat Chakra.

I wonder if that crystal is supposed to facilitate communication with spirits. Anybody have any experience with a pendulum like that?

______________________________________________________________________________________
Theresa Posted: Dec 26 2007, 07:27 AM
Blessed

I have an aqua aura wand and a pendant. I keep the wand next to my bed. I always have the pendant on.

When I was working in an office, if things would get really stressful and mountains of things needed to be done...I feel this crystal would feel my frustration and shut down the pc. Wouldn't let it start back up for about 15 minutes - which would be just enough time for me to have a coffee and settle down!!! Then it would start up with no problems!

Ghosts were people too
IndigoWonders Posted: Dec 31 2007, 05:15 PM
On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

Moontide Arts sells incredible pendulums on ebay; some very unusual ones like Liolite too. Different gemstones and crystals have different properties and can be used to enhance different things. Quartz is an all-around great choice, and red jasper is good for healing and protection, as well as helping you make the right choices. A good seller or store should list out the specific properties of each.

To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Theresa Posted: Dec 31 2007, 07:41 PM
Blessed

I just bought a bloodstone pendulum from them!!! Good prices too!

Ghosts were people too
_______________________________________________________________________________________

spiritsearcher Posted: Jan 7 2008, 06:34 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 62

I received my pendulum today and my spirits have answered all my unanswered questions..Its so cool and easy to do, and I know they can also reveal fake spirited items as well...

The coolest and easy tool to use..mine is a nice amethyst pendulum and I cant wait to continue my progress...

Return to “Connecting”